RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm slowly working away at it. I'm not sure when the next part will be done but it's getting there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not sure, if people want to see her wearing it I can certainly do that;)
Not as a long term thing but having a cage as part of a playful scene can be fun.

Have her lose a bet and get caged and teased for a while before release.

Or even cage her while she's working and have the girls tease her and leave her. She's left horny and unable to do anything about it all day until she gets home and someone is willing to help her.

A friend of mine is dating a trans girl sub and has done that to her a few times.

Fortunately we don't own a chastity belt and I don't think clit cages are a thing or my girl would probably do it to me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not as a long term thing but having a cage as part of a playful scene can be fun.

Have her lose a bet and get caged and teased for a while before release.

Or even cage her while she's working and have the girls tease her and leave her. She's left horny and unable to do anything about it all day until she gets home and someone is willing to help her.

A friend of mine is dating a trans girl sub and has done that to her a few times.

Fortunately we don't own a chastity belt and I don't think clit cages are a thing or my girl would probably do it to me.
Exactly 100%

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes