Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
A Clever Name [v0.03.5] [RandyJMarsh] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 993.99 MB
Original MAC Size: 976.56 MB

Compressed PC Size: 407.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 390.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
nice story thus far but id fix a few things in the gameplay after the game is completed id would like a replay gallery so it would be repeated :D keep up the good work and graphics is decent but it could look better wise. i give it 4/5

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was an awesome update although it had a little sad moment. I honestly didn't expect the feels that much out of a quirky little perv game but that was a really well done bit and added a ton of weight to the story and certain characters.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
That was an awesome update although it had a little sad moment. I honestly didn't expect the feels that much out of a quirky little perv game but that was a really well done bit and added a ton of weight to the story and certain characters.
Thanks I was a little worried what people would think about that part. I'm glad it had the intended effect.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
nice story thus far but id fix a few things in the gameplay after the game is completed id would like a replay gallery so it would be repeated :D keep up the good work and graphics is decent but it could look better wise. i give it 4/5
Thanks. There is a replay gallery in the main menu already. The images slowly get better as it goes but I know they still aren't that great, I just do the best I can.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes