Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks I was a little worried what people would think about that part. I'm glad it had the intended effect.
I think it needed to happen really.

While it is a quirky little game full of kinks it does have decent characters and they have their own little stories. With what had happened to her and how she was treated I think that blow out was needed to put a full stop on the bad times of her life and let her move on. It also gives her sister an out if needed.

Hers was a drama heavy backstory in a game that isn't dramatic it had just the right amount to let her move on without going overboard.

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks I was a little worried what people would think about that part. I'm glad it had the intended effect.
The writing is excellent and natural. Having said that, MC turning down offers of sex makes me want to punch his lights out - but it does add to the story. If I had a request it would be for the trans character to top MC, and the way she's getting braver it could happen.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
The writing is excellent and natural.
I think excellent is taking it way too far but thanks.
Having said that, MC turning down offers of sex makes me want to punch his lights out - but it does add to the story.
There are times when it's better to just be there for someone, if that makes sense.
If I had a request it would be for the trans character to top MC, and the way she's getting braver it could happen.
It has been requested before and it's something I still have to think about. It's not something that interests me personally but I understand that in a game about a bunch of kinks it would probably be a good fit. And before anyone throws a fit if I do decide to add that it would be completely optional.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think excellent is taking it way too far but thanks.
Like we've been saying, for something that wasn't to be taken seriously and is basically a kinky harem game you've managed to hook players with characters we like and enough of a story between them to keep things interesting.

Sure, it's not War and Peace but it's fun and people are enjoying it, that's all that matters really.

There are times when it's better to just be there for someone, if that makes sense.
Absolutely, the cuddle day was great. She needed some loving after that event and it was well done. Still had sexy moments but also showed the love.

Not bad for a game about a cum addicted fairy :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am just not a natural trans lover. My affection for Jamie kind of shocked my old ass. She is beautiful and beautifully written. Her arch over this last update was so meaningful and done with the right balance of everything.

I want both a Mia and an Ash in my life. Fuck tbh I want them all, I mean hell I could be happy with a Emma and an Anna.

This update had some of the best peeing scenes I've seen in a vn. Ash totally is my peeing hero with her rooftop "aiming" :love:

I can't wait
1. to see how a certain two react to their new place to live.
2. To see if kimi will shed some shyness and get a little wild
And last but sooooo NOT least
3. To see Ash and Rose interacting again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I truly love this vn and the characters. Thank you for sharing your gift with us RandyJMarsh :love:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Like we've been saying, for something that wasn't to be taken seriously and is basically a kinky harem game you've managed to hook players with characters we like and enough of a story between them to keep things interesting.

Sure, it's not War and Peace but it's fun and people are enjoying it, that's all that matters really.

Absolutely, the cuddle day was great. She needed some loving after that event and it was well done. Still had sexy moments but also showed the love.

Not bad for a game about a cum addicted fairy :p
You keep telling me I'm doing a good job but due to my personality I have trouble believing it, that's just the way I am :)

Reactions: HanFrank

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You keep telling me I'm doing a good job but due to my personality I have trouble believing it, that's just the way I am :)
That's fine hunni, we are who we are. Won't change the fact we enjoy what you do and wait for every update.

I won't try and convince you, if it's who you are it won't work anyway so i'll merely say thankyou for your work and i'm looking forward to what you show us next.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
First thing thanks everyone for the kind words :D

Second a bit of outsourcing if you have a character card for AI Shoujo or HS2 that you really like and think would fit what I'm doing feel free to post it and I will take a look. Please only one or two each.

Third I was thinking in the future I might add an optional character that was pregnant (yes I mean already pregnant not the MC getting someone knocked up) is that something people would be interested in?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Third I was thinking in the future I might add an optional character that was pregnant (yes I mean already pregnant not the MC getting someone knocked up) is that something people would be interested in?
I'm cool with it, but just how pregnant we talkin, about to burst or first trimester?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First thing thanks everyone for the kind words :D

Second a bit of outsourcing if you have a character card for AI Shoujo or HS2 that you really like and think would fit what I'm doing feel free to post it and I will take a look. Please only one or two each.

I am two thumbs up for a preggo character. Pregnant women are so damn hot. If their baby daddy ain't taking care of them I will gladly make time.
Also I love love love Avaron1974 's milk and movies idea :love:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Somewhere in the middle I guess with a nice pregnant belly.
K thanks for answering, always down for babes with a baby bump.
Now hoping u do add the character soon.
this comment came off a bit more cringe than intended my bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That was an awesome update although it had a little sad moment. I honestly didn't expect the feels that much out of a quirky little perv game but that was a really well done bit and added a ton of weight to the story and certain characters.
Maybe I'm insensitive, but I don't know exactly which sad moment you're talking about.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes