AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Funnily enough she also took offense when she asked if i'd date her and I said no. She took that to me being transphobic, didn't bother to ask if I was single, which I wasn't. Not gonna cheat on my girl of 5 years with no fucker, she got me mad, I may have shouted a bit. Not overly keen on the idea of dating someone with a penis being the raging dyke I am but i've met some super cute trans women so if I was ever single again, which hopefully I won't be, I couldn't rule it out.
Probally the one that called you transphobic was more bissessual than trans, and like woman, there is a lot of beautiful trans womans, the problem is that most of people think because you find the beautiful you are gay.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Probally the one that called you transphobic was more bissessual than trans, and like woman, there is a lot of beautiful trans womans, the problem is that most of people think because you find the beautiful you are gay.
I don't think a man finding a trans woman beautiful is gay, some of them are amazingly feminine, some look better than some women.

I don't think finding anything femine to be beautiful could be considered gay.

Granted i'm not a guy so can't speak for them I just disagree with people that think like that.

Then again i've known people to get hang ups about all kind of things. One of my friends dated a woman a few years ago with dwarfism. Some guys mocked him for it one night when they went out and he was ashamed of being seen with her in public after that. Pissed me off because it broke her heart and she was such a lovely person and quite attractive. He's never met anyone better since although I haven't spoke to him much since then. That annoyed me a bit.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't think a man finding a trans woman beautiful is gay, some of them are amazingly feminine, some look better than some women.

I don't think finding anything femine to be beautiful could be considered gay.

Granted i'm not a guy so can't speak for them I just disagree with people that think like that.

Then again i've known people to get hang ups about all kind of things. One of my friends dated a woman a few years ago with dwarfism. Some guys mocked him for it one night when they went out and he was ashamed of being seen with her in public after that. Pissed me off because it broke her heart and she was such a lovely person and quite attractive. He's never met anyone better since although I haven't spoke to him much since then. That annoyed me a bit.
With all the respect, that friend of yours was an idiot...i have dated a lot of women, and never ended because she was "different", one of my ex was a ginger (with a lot of freckles, red hair, green eyes), and one time she said to me that her childhood was a hell, because everyone called her witch and rusty, is really idiotic end a relationship because someone is different, i would love do date a girl with dwarfism, i can carry her everywhere in my arms.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm 5'11 and would love a dwarf hottie. Totally love little women of all varieties. Shame on your "friend".

I personally don't find cocks attractive, that is not a reflection on anyone else. Everybody is different with different tastes. The beauty is when a group can find common ground and show mutual respect

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
What I love about this game is the wholesome debauchery of it all. MC has a lot of sex. Like....tons of sex. Yet he's also turns down sex so often because that's not the most important thing to him. The happiness of his girls is. That is honestly so fuckin' nice to see.

This whole game is just a light-hearted, feel-good fuckfest. Even the dark bits are handled with care and that's when MCs character really shines. Despite the banter, this game is about a dude who seriously loves the women in his life and does what it takes to make their lives better.

Top off those positive vibes with so much perverted goodness and you've got yourself an amazing time.

AshLight

Feb 9, 2018
I don't think that would be a good fit for what I have been doing.
Doesn't have to be some drunken, drama-filled, one night stand. Could also say it was someone the MC had a meaningful, even romantic, yet for one reason or another short-lived relationship with.

I say this because there are those that have no interest in content with an LI who has someone else's kid. Even just stating that they've been with others angers some people.

Personally, I know I wouldn't prefer if it is someone else's child, but would likely pursue her content anyway. There are undoubtedly others who would react much more negatively.

Obviously this is not justified, but I suspect it's something you may have a problem with going that route. Angry players who act as if you dangled something they wanted in front of them and "forced" them to not be able to enjoy it.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Don't recall you ever getting mad at a dev expecting them to change their content to suit you.

Those are the idiots, getting tired of them trying to bully devs to cater to them.
I imagine it will be the whole Holly/Jamie thing all over again but I don't care, if they don't like it they don't have to play it. I'm fine having just a handful of people that enjoy this silly thing I'm doing it's more than I ever thought when I started.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Who is Rachel in your game? If you played without Jamie(the trans girl who I'm guessing you named Lisa) you spend that day hanging out with your sister so I am trying to have some more personal moments between characters. And there will be more time with Kimi and Rose coming up soon I'm sure.
I feel the only one commenting on the thread that has avoided having a relationship with Jamie.

Third I was thinking in the future I might add an optional character that was pregnant (yes I mean already pregnant not the MC getting someone knocked up) is that something people would be interested in?
She would surely be a character that interests me. I don't see much of a problem with the son being someone else's.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Poor Jamie she is so lonely without you :cry:
As a character with whom the MC establishes a friendship relationship, I would like to. Sex is what really doesn't interest me about her.

Although I guess it's all a matter of taste.

By the way, has there been no spanking in this update? (I'm not going to complain because there isn't). I don't remember that there was an option to avoid it (which without a doubt I would have used), so I have assumed that this update has not been included. It's only simple curiosity.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
As a character with whom the MC establishes a friendship relationship, I would like to. Sex is what really doesn't interest me about her.

Although I guess it's all a matter of taste.

By the way, has there been no spanking in this update? (I'm not going to complain because there isn't). I don't remember that there was an option to avoid it (which without a doubt I would have used), so I have assumed that this update has not been included. It's only simple curiosity.
It's cool just a little joke. No I didn't get any in this time but I haven't forgotten to make it choice for those that aren't interested when it does come up next.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's cool just a little joke. No I didn't get any in this time but I haven't forgotten to make it choice for those that aren't interested when it does come up next.
I had assumed it, but it was just to make it clear that I really have nothing against the character.

In my case I am loving the game. And if you make spanking optional, I'll really appreciate it. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had assumed it, but it was just to make it clear that I really have nothing against the character.

In my case I am loving the game. And if you make spanking optional, I'll really appreciate it. :)
She isn't for everyone, some people just don't like certain content and that's fine.

She was one of the more controversial additions given that she also has sex with some of the girls, one of them before the MC which caused some issue with some people however it fit the story of that character (the other girl, not Jamie, she had some hangups).

While I love this VN for all it is, it does tread some ground that some people won't like and that's fine. How you handle it by avoiding that content is how most rational thinking adults would.

It's those that rage at the dev and demand they change things for them that annoy me.

I didn't like the MC putting sandwiches on the roof where all manner of creepers could climb on them but you don't see my fear of insecty things making me angry.

I'm fine having just a handful of people that enjoy this silly thing I'm doing it's more than I ever thought when I started.
I think you'll find there are more than a handful.

As forums go very few are ever vocal. There are people that have been on here for a few years now that never post so most of your player base you will never hear from.

I love chatting on forums and I love this place so i'm always here but the majority of your player base are the silent brooding types.

Like old WcW Sting, just hanging around in the rafters looking down.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I, too, hate to see posters bully devs over content. I will always be pro dev as they give me the fix I need and the posters mentioned just give me headaches so I don't see it as "white knighting" but rather looking out for my own interests.

Jamie is the first trans character I have real feelings for. Sadly the trans I have known in my life are real bitches or mean girls. Also they look more like Kaitlyn Jenner than Regina George. I'd love to meet a real life Jamie.

I got excited when RandyJMarsh mentioned an already preggo chick for a couple of reasons. I'm personally sick of the amount of virgins in vns. I don't find a sexual history a bad thing for an LI. Pregnant women are so fucking hot. I still look back to my first pregnant stripper fondly. Same with my first midget stripper.

Again I hope that Ash totally dominates Rose. I've always loved the marriage of bondage and fairies. But even if that doesn't happen I enjoy the relationship of those two. Also I would be lying if I said I didn't want to know what flavor Rose's honey pot is.

The day a pregnant midget winds up in a vn will be a golden day for sure. Until then having Mia and then a preggo hottie will do just fine :love:

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes