TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Third I was thinking in the future I might add an optional character that was pregnant (yes I mean already pregnant not the MC getting someone knocked up) is that something people would be interested in?
I wouldn't mind at all, it isn't something we see a lot of so I'm all for it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the update late last night, it was awesome! Only minor disappointment was the lack of time with the other fairy and especially her caretaker (forgot their names completely)...really hoping to get more time with that duo either together or individually next update. Other than that, great update!! Especially appreciated how a game done essentially for shits 'n giggles can have such well rounded characters that have me equally invested in all of them. I do feel like maybe the mc should try to spend at least a day with all the girls individually, as the harem continues to grow seems like some of the girls are feeling a little left out (seems like Rachel & mc have kinda cooled off, while on the other side, Lisa & mc have really heated up in a very sweet, caring way, especially after her emotional experience.).

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really like that the mc is not a complete cunt (in most of time), he is a nice guy, but the down side for me is mc saying to jamie to cum on mia tits or ass...i have met some good amount of trans girls, and all those that i met really dislike having a penis, and are disgusted to have one (most of them are trying to make surgery to reassignment of sex), and the mc is kinda forcing her to use her penis or he don't fuck her. Is not a bad game, but that is the only part of the game that i can say that i don't like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I really like that the mc is not a complete cunt (in most of time), he is a nice guy, but the down side for me is mc saying to jamie to cum on mia tits or ass...i have met some good amount of trans girls, and all those that i met really dislike having a penis, and are disgusted to have one (most of them are trying to make surgery to reassignment of sex), and the mc is kinda forcing her to use her penis or he don't fuck her. Is not a bad game, but that is the only part of the game that i can say that i don't like.
I understand what you are saying and having never known a trans person in my life I have no idea how they feel about such things. I don't want to insult or hurt anyone who struggles with such things in real life. On the other hand this is just a game and having her act the way she does is just for fun. The MC does get called out for being shitty over that by the other girls and I think he gets better about that sort of thing. If you haven't played to the end yet please tell what you think when you get there.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm all for pregnancy but not if the kid is from another man.
I know there are people that want to get the girls pregnant themselves but the problem that causes is either I spend the next 5-10 years making this game to get to the point where they even look pregnant or I fade to black and say 7 months later then fade back in to some very pregnant looking girls, neither of those things interest me at this point.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Just finished the update late last night, it was awesome! Only minor disappointment was the lack of time with the other fairy and especially her caretaker (forgot their names completely)...really hoping to get more time with that duo either together or individually next update. Other than that, great update!! Especially appreciated how a game done essentially for shits 'n giggles can have such well rounded characters that have me equally invested in all of them. I do feel like maybe the mc should try to spend at least a day with all the girls individually, as the harem continues to grow seems like some of the girls are feeling a little left out (seems like Rachel & mc have kinda cooled off, while on the other side, Lisa & mc have really heated up in a very sweet, caring way, especially after her emotional experience.).
Who is Rachel in your game? If you played without Jamie(the trans girl who I'm guessing you named Lisa) you spend that day hanging out with your sister so I am trying to have some more personal moments between characters. And there will be more time with Kimi and Rose coming up soon I'm sure.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I know there are people that want to get the girls pregnant themselves but the problem that causes is either I spend the next 5-10 years making this game to get to the point where they even look pregnant or I fade to black and say 7 months later then fade back in to some very pregnant looking girls, neither of those things interest me at this point.
Could just have some random one night stand from the past show up pregnant, but that might be too much drama.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If people don't want it they can avoid that character, the rest of us will enjoy it.

This isn't a life study in transgender behaviour, it's a quirky adult game.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Who is Rachel in your game? If you played without Jamie(the trans girl who I'm guessing you named Lisa) you spend that day hanging out with your sister so I am trying to have some more personal moments between characters. And there will be more time with Kimi and Rose coming up soon I'm sure.
Yeah sorry, in my game I have the sister as Rachel, and it just seems like as the days progress, her and the mc just aren't as hot 'n heavy as they started off (mostly since in the beginning it was just the two of them). Even when there is a brief scene of them together at home alone, it would have setup perfect for some nice bonding time, but, they quickly get interrupted, and the mood changed. It's great they aren't jealous or possessive, but it also seems at times they could use some alone time just for them. Kinda sucks the time spent with Jamie/Lisa comes at that expense, but that's still a great relationship that I would not change at all.

Great update again! and looking forward to spending more time with Kimi & Rose! Kimi reminds me a little of how introverted Emma is, and how she could definitely use help coming out of her shell. (what can I say, I have a type) :love:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I understand what you are saying and having never known a trans person in my life I have no idea how they feel about such things. I don't want to insult or hurt anyone who struggles with such things in real life. On the other hand this is just a game and having her act the way she does is just for fun. The MC does get called out for being shitty over that by the other girls and I think he gets better about that sort of thing. If you haven't played to the end yet please tell what you think when you get there.
Like i said, is not a bad game, don't get me wrong, but that is the only thing that i can point that i don't like about (maybe everyone trying to fuck everyone too, but since they are not in a relationship that don't matter too much for me), of couse, everyone have his own taste, but so far, i never met a trans woman that have "pride" in having a penis, a trap, of course, but a trans, never. The thing that i like is the mc being mature about a lot of things, not just a teenager that want sex sex sex, and the only thing that i wish is that we have more options of behavior, for example, like the footjob, or the peeing, or having a relationship with a trans woman, letting everyone fuck everyone, or just the mc, i know that is a shit ton of work, but giving options is always a good thing. I like the idea of the game, i like the mc, but for the choices, i will be completely honest, there is some stuff that i don't like, but of course, that was my opinion.

This isn't a life study in transgender behaviour, it's a quirky adult game.
Sure, and we cannot have both...life is so unfair....i'm crying now :eek:.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yeah sorry, in my game I have the sister as Rachel, and it just seems like as the days progress, her and the mc just aren't as hot 'n heavy as they started off (mostly since in the beginning it was just the two of them). Even when there is a brief scene of them together at home alone, it would have setup perfect for some nice bonding time, but, they quickly get interrupted, and the mood changed. It's great they aren't jealous or possessive, but it also seems at times they could use some alone time just for them. Kinda sucks the time spent with Jamie/Lisa comes at that expense, but that's still a great relationship that I would not change at all.

Great update again! and looking forward to spending more time with Kimi & Rose! Kimi reminds me a little of how introverted Emma is, and how she could definitely use help coming out of her shell. (what can I say, I have a type) :love:
One of my favourite scenes in the game is when the sister is playing a game and the player sits down and starts poking her in the face then boops her and she bites his finger, I don't know why but I just really liked that interaction. I get what you are saying and will get some quality time for them in there. As for Kimi I feel that will be a slower play than with Emma but it should be worth it ;)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Like i said, is not a bad game, don't get me wrong, but that is the only thing that i can point that i don't like about (maybe everyone trying to fuck everyone too, but since they are not in a relationship that don't matter too much for me), of couse, everyone have his own taste, but so far, i never met a trans woman that have "pride" in having a penis, a trap, of course, but a trans, never.
Anecdotal evidence incoming, but the transwomen i've been with had no issue with me playing with their penis, never had one be a top though.
One even kept teasing me how her dick was bigger than mine...good times.
Tried to look it up, and people say it's normal to keep using their dicks, it's just difficult to maintain an erection due to lack of testosterone, if they are taking female hormones.
sorry for the TMI.
Also sorry if i used the wrong terminology my english kinda sucks...
Already regretting writing this...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've got a trans cousin. We're not super close so I don't know much of the backstory, we only really reconnected a year or so ago after not seeing each other since we were tiny tots ... some say I still am, to those I say ..... fuck off with your short jokes meanies.

Anywhoo.....

Of the few friends of hers i've met, and I grant you it is a small pool, only a couple had issues with their "equipment". The rest were more than comfortable, one even kindly showed me what "the helicopter" was despite me not asking for said demonstration.

Funnily enough she also took offense when she asked if i'd date her and I said no. She took that to me being transphobic, didn't bother to ask if I was single, which I wasn't. Not gonna cheat on my girl of 5 years with no fucker, she got me mad, I may have shouted a bit. Not overly keen on the idea of dating someone with a penis being the raging dyke I am but i've met some super cute trans women so if I was ever single again, which hopefully I won't be, I couldn't rule it out.

Yes i'm on the wine again and you get my stories ...... you know you love them.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Anecdotal evidence incoming, but the transwomen i've been with had no issue with me playing with their penis, never had one be a top though.
One even kept teasing me how her dick was bigger than mine...good times.
Tried to look it up, and people say it's normal to keep using their dicks, it's just difficult to maintain an erection due to lack of testosterone, if they are taking female hormones.
sorry for the TMI.
Also sorry if i used the wrong terminology my english kinda sucks...
Already regretting writing this...
Those that i met (i never have sex with any of them, we are work friends) always say that they hate having a dick, that they feel dirty, maybe because they always have trouble with parents, or in the school, i can't talk clearly because that never happened with me, but after some years, those that i still talk, have changed her sex and are happy, some of them tell me that now they feel like a really female, but like you said, one person is different than another, me, i never met a trans that like having a dick, a trap, in my city there is a street that have a lot of them, they love have a dick and fuck (and be fucked) by man, if you go there by the night, they go showing their dick and scream "i love to fuck and love be fucked".

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes