AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I imagine it will be the whole Holly/Jamie thing all over again but I don't care, if they don't like it they don't have to play it. I'm fine having just a handful of people that enjoy this silly thing I'm doing it's more than I ever thought when I started.
I mean, in the end is your game, and i complete understand that this is your vision of your history and you don't want to change, so you do what you think is right, but having more options is for me what would make the game improve, not removing anything, just make a choice, for example, you talked about the holly/jamie stuff, and i will be honest, is not something that i liked, and this (and some other choices) is that made me lose interest in the game, but again, i'm not giving you nothing except my opinion so i cannot ask for nothing. I just wish you the best, since you look like a really nice person for what i read in your posts, is just the way that the actual game is, is not somenting that i have a complete pleasure playing, but hey i'm just one guy in a 3m people site.

Reactions: bigphil963

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Like old WcW Sting, just hanging around in the rafters looking down.
You get love just for that Sting reference. But now you've made me remember that this was over 20 years ago and now I feel old again. I coulda sworn it just happened a few years ago!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Now that I've got my own game update out the door and was able to sit down and play your last update, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your game, RandyJMarsh . This has quickly become one of the games I look forward to playing the most. Great characters, hot lewd scenes, and amusing dialogue.

I love the relationship between the MC and Ash. I can't decide if it's boyfriend/girlfriend, brother/sister, father/daughter, or master/pet, but it has elements of each and I think that's why I like it so much. Rose is also a welcome addition to their dynamic and I hope to see more of that threesome in the future.

Will we be meeting anymore perv fairies in the future or learning more about their kind? They are the best aspect of the game, in my opinion.

Thanks for producing such an enjoyable game!

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Now that I've got my own game update out the door and was able to sit down and play your last update, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your game, RandyJMarsh . This has quickly become one of the games I look forward to playing the most. Great characters, hot lewd scenes, and amusing dialogue.

I love the relationship between the MC and Ash. I can't decide if it's boyfriend/girlfriend, brother/sister, father/daughter, or master/pet, but it has elements of each and I think that's why I like it so much. Rose is also a welcome addition to their dynamic and I hope to see more of that threesome in the future.

Will we be meeting anymore perv fairies in the future or learning more about their kind? They are the best aspect of the game, in my opinion.

Thank you for playing. As for learning more about the little pervs I don't know, I pretty much make up each scene/dialogue as I go. Hopefully I can come up with some more fun stuff about them at some point.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Thank you for playing. As for learning more about the little pervs I don't know, I pretty much make up each scene/dialogue as I go. Hopefully I can come up with some more fun stuff about them at some point.
That little threat that the short woman (since I re-named the characters and forgot their actual names) was gonna get spanked by her collegue/roommate at work. I vote that in one scene, that her collegue spanks her to "punish" her for the poor paperwork that she did and had to review XD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Possibly the relationship between Ash and the MC is one of the best things in the game. Absolutely impossible for me to fit it into one category.

Jun 22, 2019
No lie, I'm genuinely surprised the MC hasn't knocked up at least half the girls by this point. Not that I would be against it, just surprised.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
No lie, I'm genuinely surprised the MC hasn't knocked up at least half the girls by this point. Not that I would be against it, just surprised.
Kind of a weird way to put it tbh. Even if the dev was willing to commit to preg paths at this point, it'd take a couple more weeks for most of them to suspect anything and get confirmation in game.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
anyone with a full gallery?
To unlock every scene you would need to play through with and without Jaime(the trans girl). There are a few scenes that have two versions because of her but are pretty much the same and a couple that only show up without her. Also in the newest update there is scene on the no Jamie side that has two different versions depending on if you are having sex with your sister or not.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes