Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nope only the first two movies exist in my world so I have no idea what you are talking about.
You are missing out on some awesome moments of movie magic with well written characters and deep thoughtful plot combined with stunning action scenes and jaw dropping fights with the Terminators.

Is what I would say if they hadn't fucked up everything majorly. I mean, how the hell do you fuck up a story involving humans fighting for survival against killer machines, it's so easy it practically prints money yet they didn't just fuck it up once, they didn't just fuck it up twice .... they managed to fuck it up 4 times and make a mess of the series.

That is an achievement, a shit one that makes everyone involved look dumb as fuck but an achievement nonetheless.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
You are missing out on some awesome moments of movie magic with well written characters and deep thoughtful plot combined with stunning action scenes and jaw dropping fights with the Terminators.

Is what I would say if they hadn't fucked up everything majorly. I mean, how the hell do you fuck up a story involving humans fighting for survival against killer machines, it's so easy it practically prints money yet they didn't just fuck it up once, they didn't just fuck it up twice .... they managed to fuck it up 4 times and make a mess of the series.

That is an achievement, a shit one that makes everyone involved look dumb as fuck but an achievement nonetheless.
And that is why my world is better and since you seem cool you are quite welcome to come and live with me :)

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
Hey there so I know it's taking a long ass time for me to get the next update done sorry but I'm doing the best I can right now.
Also here's a thing :sneaky:
View attachment 1132269
Just take your sweet time, I kinda understand that good things need normally a little more of time, so good luck and I hope everything goes well on the first try I know how hard is sometimes programing.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes