BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
By shift over I assume you mean full transition?

If so that's not a planned thing, dev made her trans for a reason and that's how she's staying.
I don't think it will be an option in the future. I mean, those who like the character the way she is don't need her full transition. Those of us who don't like (sexually) her, it isn't that it changes much a future full transition when we haven't included her in the harem.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I could see it working if a little back work was done, then with the MC's help slowly growing more confident. Due to that her parents try the same stunt, the main issues with this that I see is how would you meet Jaime's little sister and where she would live. The first could be fixed by having little sis visit Jamie at work and meeting MC that way, maybe even over several encounters build up trust. then once the building is done have the fallout happen so she can live there. This might have already been talked about, but I do not want to go through 30 pages of comments. If Jamie ever finishes the shift over then with this path you can start a romance then.
That is a nice idea but it would take a lot of work and pretty much add a whole third path to the story. Already having the two separate paths means shooting and writing many scenes twice.

By shift over I assume you mean full transition?
If so that's not a planned thing, dev made her trans for a reason and that's how she's staying.
I don't think it will be an option in the future. I mean, those who like the character the way she is don't need her full transition. Those of us who don't like (sexually) her, it isn't that it changes much a future full transition when we haven't included her in the harem.
Yeah I currently have no plans for her to change in that way. She seems to be enjoying herself as she is for now.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Android mega file is removed
Yeah sorry about that, the person that does the android versions had there account removed or something. I don't have a copy of it either so I can't put it back up. Hopefully they do another one when I get the next update done or I will have to look into doing it myself.

Reactions: ToastedBread_

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have no intention of having less lewdness;). There will definitely be more watersports but probably not with every girl some of them might not be into that I'm sure you could make a pretty good guess about who.
Wait... if it's who I think it is maybe a non Canon render slips my way. Not seeing her do that would be so tragic :cautious:

Lol seriously thank you for all the watersports you do provide us that choose to see. Looking forward to more of everything.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wait... if it's who I think it is maybe a non Canon render slips my way. Not seeing her do that would be so tragic :cautious:

Lol seriously thank you for all the watersports you do provide us that choose to see. Looking forward to more of everything.
I must be the only one who plays this game and isn't interested in watersports.

In any case, I'm loving the game.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi how are you? I'm ok thanks for asking. I'm nearly finished with the next update. Yes I know, it took ages. Yes I know you got bored of waiting and now aren't interested anymore. But trust me, some fun things happen and you get to meet a new friend. Yeah I understand that you have too many other games to play right now. No it's fine just have a look when you can. I'll just be here talking to myself like a crazy persono_O

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hi how are you? I'm ok thanks for asking. I'm nearly finished with the next update. Yes I know, it took ages. Yes I know you got bored of waiting and now aren't interested anymore. But trust me, some fun things happen and you get to meet a new friend. Yeah I understand that you have too many other games to play right now. No it's fine just have a look when you can. I'll just be here talking to myself like a crazy persono_O
Sweet.
BTW Nothing wrong with talking to oneself. Sometimes it's actually the most intelligent conversation one can have. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Besides the fact we've been waiting for so long the quarantine is almost over :p

The best thing about talking to yourself is you auto win any argument.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Bored of waiting and not interested anymore? I don't think you realize what a gem this game is...

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for the update, I'm waiting this game more eagerly than many of the "big budget" games out there. Can't wait for it!

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes