WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yo DEV, there is a reason punctuation exists... It's so hard to read these sentences when they run on like that.

"It's just I'm getting hungry and I'm sure Emma will be too and we are kinda low on food right now so we don't have enough for you too"
"It's just... I'm getting hungry, and I'm sure Emma will be too. We're kinda low on food right now (though), so we don't have enough for you too."

"I prefer Vodka oh shit that sounded so ungrateful I'm sorry"
"I prefer Vodka... Oh shit! That sounded so ungrateful, I'm sorry."

Edit:
"Would you like to see my boobs they are big and squishy?"
Did see just ask the MC if her boobs are big and squishy? : D

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yo DEV, there is a reason punctuation exists... It's so hard to read these sentences when they run on like that.

"It's just I'm getting hungry and I'm sure Emma will be too and we are kinda low on food right now so we don't have enough for you too"
"It's just... I'm getting hungry, and I'm sure Emma will be too. We're kinda low on food right now (though), so we don't have enough for you too."

"I prefer Vodka oh shit that sounded so ungrateful I'm sorry"
"I prefer Vodka... Oh shit! That sounded so ungrateful, I'm sorry."

Edit:
"Would you like to see my boobs they are big and squishy?"
Did see just ask the MC if her boobs are big and squishy? : D
Yeah me and punctuation aren't really friends, sorry about that. It gets somewhat better as you get further along.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is this about letting Jamie do something to the players butt? If not you're going to have to remind me what that one.thing.is?
and mouth. you got a little pissed off. just wanted you to know that i was messing around. i don't go around lookin for enemies... unfortunately, some look for grudges... stupid and petty as they might be.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
and mouth. you got a little pissed off. just wanted you to know that i was messing around. i don't go around lookin for enemies... unfortunately, some look for grudges... stupid and petty as they might be.
I didn't get pissed off at all. Sorry if I came off that way. It's something that still might be an option in the future just hasn't come up yet.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes