bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, so just started this game. Just saw the first sex with Anna. As a lover of watersports, looks like this game could just be a goldmine for me, already seen all three female characters, that I have met, pissing. Also plenty of gingers for me. I just hope there is never any non-consent in the game. If so, this is definitely one I could see myself supporting.

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
Nice update. Thanks dev. One request. Can you make the trans dick the same colour as her body? Looks weird when it's so much lighter, like a plastic strap on.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Do you get less scenes without Jaime? Or just different ones?
Well, I really don't know ... different I suppose, but since I have no intention of including Jamie, it's not like it's something that I really care too much about. If you don't include the watersports, I suppose the game will be shorter (but since it's something else that I haven't included, nor I'm going to do it, I cannot guarantee it)

Otherwise, I have loved the update. I liked Zoe, and I hope we see the unpleasant girl again, I want to see how her story continues and if she really has a boyfriend (poor guy, although she may be less surly when you know her)

OK, so just started this game. Just saw the first sex with Anna. As a lover of watersports, looks like this game could just be a goldmine for me, already seen all three female characters, that I have met, pissing. Also plenty of gingers for me. I just hope there is never any non-consent in the game. If so, this is definitely one I could see myself supporting.
So far there hasn't been non-consent, and with the MC's personality it doesn't even seem as remotely possible.

Everyone says it's a great game for watersport lovers. I guess it will be true. I can only say that the game is great without them. So the bottom line is that it's a cool game for everyone's taste. (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm happy with the scenes of the route without jamie, so I really don't see it relevant that they are a few less.
Yeah, the dev has done a lot to make two complete routes as far as I am concerned. Personally I prefer the everything route, but it's always nice to have choices and here there is a fair amount of them :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, the dev has done a lot to make two complete routes as far as I am concerned. Personally I prefer the everything route, but it's always nice to have choices and here there is a fair amount of them :)
I follow a more decaffeinated route: without Jaime or watersports.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Definitely loving the game, this is one of the ones I dowload as soon as I see it. Was just wondering, is the Vicky character going to be coming back at all? I know the gingers hate her because of her terrible work ethic and shitty attitude, and she was fired from the pet store, but I just think it would be kinda nice to see a redemption story for her. Not denying that I want to see her added to the harem because I love blondes.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I'd love to see a mod that unlocks all scenes in the gallery as there's apparently several in which I somehow missed (I can only hope that they're just alternative scenes but very similar to the ones I already unlocked). I played with max harem / watersports / etc to get the max content possible, so I don't know what else I could have missed out on, but it'd be nice to have a mod that unlocks the rest just to see if I did miss something juicy.

Great update. So much lewd... Zoe looks awesome. I do think the Daddy kink denied is weird given all the other kinks that are available, but I imagine that'll get sorted out in future updates based on comments here and how it's already playing out in the game.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Sooo, I was waiting for it to have several updates to see the content of the game and I really must say that to be just v.0.4 it has a lot of content, the renders, animations and models are fine and the good thing is that you can avoid some fetish that appear ( I have no problem with them so far) it is good to show a little of the life of each LI and its problems.

Now topic aside Jamie, everything was fine with the character the way we help her whit her family, she integrates well with all the other LI, but was it necessary that she fuck the sister? :unsure: :unsure: (I think there would be good to have an option) after that scene I was wondering if you plan to add content with Jamie's sister? And at some point do you plan to add pregnancy? other thing that caught my attention was that the Mc did kink shame to one of the LIs for calling him Daddy(maybe someone else say something about that idk)

In general the game is good, (how weird you don't have patreon?)

Good luck dev

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Either she or the MC could change size...
Dev has no plans on ever doing that.

but was it necessary that she fuck the sister? :unsure: :unsure: (I think there would be good to have an option)
They all fuck each other, she was going to fuck the sister eventually that was obvious.

You do have the option, you can choose not to have her in the group.

Like Randy said when people complained about her fucking the homeless girl (she fucked her before the MC got a go), he's making the story he wants to make and gave you 2 routes. He isn't making things optional because it's too much work.

another thing that caught my attention was that the Mc did kink shame to one of the LIs for calling him Daddy .... really? LOL
He didn't kink shame her.

She called him daddy, he asked her to stop because he didn't like it and then she made it weird by acting like a child during sex.

I was wondering if you plan to add content with Jamie's sister?
Doubtful until the time jumps start. She's underage and the MC has a strict no underage policy. After the time jumps start she'll be old enough.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes