turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Chimba Your post is confusing. Jamie is MC's sister. Are you maybe referring to Jessica instead?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All mine have different names.

Sister in mine is Jenna and trans is Babs.

Always get lost when people mention the default names. I don;t think any of mine still have default.
I always let the default names. Even the MC's (sometimes it goes blank and I have to go back to put a name... That or be like the nameless hero of Gothic saga)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All mine have different names.

Sister in mine is Jenna and trans is Babs.

Always get lost when people mention the default names. I don;t think any of mine still have default.
This vn is the only one I haven't changed the names. So I get the "lost on default names" feeling.

One thing playing vns has taught me is that I love naming people.

As for Jamie debate, she is unique for a trans character. Most don't fuck the other LIs. They are limited to the mc only in all the vns i have played.

To make that optional imo takes a big part of the mcs and her dynamic away. If you (royal you) have a problem with a trans character (even being incredibly gorgeous) fucking any of the LIs: well I don't think her route is for you.

Like many have stated there is a full non trans route to enjoy with little amount of scenes missed.

Just my views on the subject matter anyway. I do really enjoy this vn and all the kinks and quirks.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I always let the default names. Even the MC's (sometimes it goes blank and I have to go back to put a name... That or be like the nameless hero of Gothic saga)
Weird I think the only time it shouldn't show his name is when he is speaking on the phone :unsure:

Edit I just realized I've never played a vn with the default mc name unless forced so I didn't even think to look for that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing that keeps cropping up in my lil head is are any of the other girls ever going to be able to see our lovely fairy of supreme perviness?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
The only thing that keeps cropping up in my lil head is are any of the other girls ever going to be able to see our lovely fairy of supreme perviness?
I haven't thought that far ahead yet, so sorry can't answer that:unsure:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Weird I think the only time it shouldn't show his name is when he is speaking on the phone :unsure:

Edit I just realized I've never played a vn with the default mc name unless forced so I didn't even think to look for that.
I'm pretty sure the default name for the mc is idiot so best not to go with that:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hmm, quite the interesting board game Anna brought out for them all to play when everyone stopped by for pizza and drinks.
I know of a friend that would probably enjoy having that. ;)

• Love
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
it has a lot of content and the good thing is that you can avoid some fetish that appear ( I have no problem with them so far) it is good to show a little of the life of each LI and its problems.
Thanks this is what I was going for.
Now topic aside Jamie, everything was fine with the character the way we help her whit her family, she integrates well with all the other LI, but was it necessary that she fuck the sister? :unsure: :unsure: (I think there would be good to have an option) after that scene I was wondering if you plan to add content with Jamie's sister? And at some point do you plan to add pregnancy?
As Avaron1974 already pointed out Jamie's sister is not on the menu.
I have answered the pregnancy question before. No I don't plan on having that happen purely for time reasons.

Reactions: Chimba

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'd love to see a mod that unlocks all scenes in the gallery as there's apparently several in which I somehow missed (I can only hope that they're just alternative scenes but very similar to the ones I already unlocked). I played with max harem / watersports / etc to get the max content possible, so I don't know what else I could have missed out on, but it'd be nice to have a mod that unlocks the rest just to see if I did miss something juicy.

Great update. So much lewd... Zoe looks awesome. I do think the Daddy kink denied is weird given all the other kinks that are available, but I imagine that'll get sorted out in future updates based on comments here and how it's already playing out in the game.
I though about letting people unlock all scenes at the end of the update but decided against it for now. For the most part they are alternate versions but there are a couple that only happen on the non Jamie route. You aren't missing anything major. As for the daddy thing, yeah it should work itself out next time.

Reactions: turgsh01

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Definitely loving the game, this is one of the ones I dowload as soon as I see it. Was just wondering, is the Vicky character going to be coming back at all? I know the gingers hate her because of her terrible work ethic and shitty attitude, and she was fired from the pet store, but I just think it would be kinda nice to see a redemption story for her. Not denying that I want to see her added to the harem because I love blondes.
I don't think she can be redeemed so I doubt she will return. But I get that we have a lack of a real blond right now so I will have to add at least one at some point.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Nice update. Thanks dev. One request. Can you make the trans dick the same colour as her body? Looks weird when it's so much lighter, like a plastic strap on.
Yeah I tried to fix that in the newest stuff and got a lot closer to matching it. It's still not perfect but I'm trying:cry:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
OK, so just started this game. Just saw the first sex with Anna. As a lover of watersports, looks like this game could just be a goldmine for me, already seen all three female characters, that I have met, pissing. Also plenty of gingers for me. I just hope there is never any non-consent in the game. If so, this is definitely one I could see myself supporting.
No the four letter 'r' word is not something that will ever happen around here. Watersports on the other hand there is plenty of and much more to come.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes