Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
She was only passive for the first couple of updates and that's only because she hadn't met any of the girls.

Jaime was the first one to have sex with Holly, that happened before the MC had done anything with her. Holly was still wary of men and Jaime eased her into sex. She's also banged shortstacks and had a thing with one of the ginger sisters. Sarah was just the latest one.

She's only passive when it comes to sex with the MC, she's very active with the girls.

Was it you asking for Jaime to be more active with the MC?

I wouldn't mind him going a bit further with her, kinda feels like accepting her more.

Similar to the progress MC of Midlife Crisis makes with the trans girl there.
and, it would also boost her confidence.

Reactions: Avaron1974

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am all for options in games, the more the merrier.

I think this game gives enough options to avoid everything. Sure, you might miss a little bit of content you would like in order to avoid what you dont like, but honestly i dont think its that much (even though i didnt went the trans route) and you get other content in return.

I am happy with the way its done

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The girls are just trying to enjoy themselves why are so many people against that:cry: But seriously I know it's not for everyone and as you say is different from the way most other games do things. I kind of look at this the same way as those that wanted to choose if she was trans or not, she is who she is you get to choose if you want her around not to change her. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for sharing you opinion.

Sadly there will always be something on the menu someone doesn't like ;) And sometimes I get too greedy and end up biting off more than I can chew!!

1621517462003.png

I guess it's down to how good your game is and how much I liked Jamie's character up until this point is why I commented.
I understand your point of view and your right it shouldn't be about changing her and I guess because this is uncharted territory for me personally with never having any interest in or seen trans girls be with other girls. I suppose I just wanted my cake and to eat it!! I didn't see it as being Jamie anymore once she started fucking the girls she then became someone else with a penis other than the mc having sex with them which I suppose caused some sort of jealousy within, totally forgetting the reasoning behind it especially with holly. Anyway I'm not going to ramble on I suppose I just wanted to try and explain my reasoning by my previous post and probably failed miserably.

Last edited:

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I would like to see a gallery unlock mod or cheat. BTW I support the trans character even though I'm really not into trans or dick-girls as sexual partners. The story for her is compelling. I also might have a strong protective steak that it plays into.

Reactions: Vyktym76

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I would like to see a gallery unlock mod or cheat. BTW I support the trans character even though I'm really not into trans or dick-girls as sexual partners. The story for her is compelling. I also might have a strong protective steak that it plays into.
The gallery unlocks as you play. If you have Jamie(the trans girl) around pretty much all the scenes that are still locked are just alternate versions of various scenes without her in them.

Reactions: Vyktym76

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Oh I did opt for her content. But still missed a few pics in the gallery that were for other girls. Well a few in each girl's set.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Oh I did opt for her content. But still missed a few pics in the gallery that were for other girls. Well a few in each girl's set.
Yeah you really aren't missing out on anything special there's probably 5 or 6 of those that are completely different on the no Jamie path the rest are the same as scenes you already have unlocked just without Jamie in them. I did think about adding an unlock option at the end of this newest update but decided against it. I might reconsider in a future one as you're not the first to ask about it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I opted in for her but even though I am into watersports, I chose not to watch her pee and chose not to stroke her. I am a 50 year old male but I have always felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I think dicks are disgusting, including my own. I do realize it has some advantages, like being able to easily direct my urine stream and not having a monthly visitor. Still, kinda wish I was born with a vagina instead, even if it is harder to go through life as a woman.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Anna: "Wow you girls look great"
The Girls: "Get her!"
xDDD
I love how perversely wholesome this game can be.

Though it is sad seeing the obvious holes in scenes where the Trans character is supposed to be, but as I'm not a fan of dudes with boobs and there are no female options for the character I had to give Jamie a pass.
Put me down as one of those who'd of jumped on Jamie's story should there of been a female option, but I get the developer give us an all or nothing option as double renders would of been too much.

I still appreciate the effort to give us both routes and love the game though!

Last edited:

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
Haven't played the newest update yet, but I have read all the posts. I would like to make what could be a simple solution for the "daddy" fetish discussion. Could you simply ask us what we prefer her to call us during sex? I have seen it in some other games, none come to mind at the moment, where the Dev lets us enter a nickname, or what we would prefer to be called.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement, as I know absolutely nothing about the coding. Feel this would just entail making another 'variable', but if I am wrong, please forgive my ignorance.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Haven't played the newest update yet, but I have read all the posts. I would like to make what could be a simple solution for the "daddy" fetish discussion. Could you simply ask us what we prefer her to call us during sex? I have seen it in some other games, none come to mind at the moment, where the Dev lets us enter a nickname, or what we would prefer to be called.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement, as I know absolutely nothing about the coding. Feel this would just entail making another 'variable', but if I am wrong, please forgive my ignorance.
rogue-like evolution.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

In this update an option would have killed a running joke and quite a fun scene. I know everyone loves options, myself included yet in this case I personally feel it would take away too much of like 3 scenes.

It was an actual story beat this update so giving the option would have killed it for those that chose to have it. I hope you will see what I mean when you finally play the update

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In this update an option would have killed a running joke and quite a fun scene. I know everyone loves options, myself included yet in this case I personally feel it would take away too much of like 3 scenes.

It was an actual story beat this update so giving the option would have killed it for those that chose to have it. I hope you will see what I mean when you finally play the update
Well that's why you let it be a joke for now but give the players an option to change their mind next update on if they are/are not into the daddy kink. I honestly find it super hot and was sad MC seemed to be against it, though admit the joke was funny if it was only a joke and MC wasn't seriously deadset against it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well that's why you let it be a joke for now but give the players an option to change their mind next update on if they are/are not into the daddy kink. I honestly find it super hot and was sad MC seemed to be against it, though admit the joke was funny if it was only a joke and MC wasn't seriously deadset against it.
I love the dynamic that came from it with Holly being the "mom". I have nothing against the option being introduced at a later time, just explaining I could see why it wasn't a choice there and then :)

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I opted in for her but even though I am into watersports, I chose not to watch her pee and chose not to stroke her. I am a 50 year old male but I have always felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I think dicks are disgusting, including my own. I do realize it has some advantages, like being able to easily direct my urine stream and not having a monthly visitor. Still, kinda wish I was born with a vagina instead, even if it is harder to go through life as a woman.
I'm glad those options were useful for you. I can't really comment on the rest of this as I can't relate personally to how much of a struggle that must be but thank you for taking the time to share.

Reactions: bamachine

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

As Spfjolietjake said it would have killed the joke. To quote myself from an earlier comment.

"IRL I wouldn't want to be called daddy during sex. In games like this I'm ok with it but I had Mia take it from cute to creepy for the fun of it. Due to the response to this in future I will try to make some changes so it can happen if people want it to or not.
I want everyone(in the game)to have a good time not just the player"

So yeah, hopefully it will be a thing in future:)

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Anna: "Wow you girls look great"
The Girls: "Get her!"
xDDD
I love how perversely wholesome this game can be.
I'm happy that it comes across that way as that's exactly what I'm going for.

Though it is sad seeing the obvious holes in scenes where the Trans character is supposed to be, but as I'm not a fan of dudes with boobs and there are no female options for the character I had to give Jamie a pass.
Put me down as one of those who'd of jumped on Jamie's story should there of been a female option, but I get the developer give us an all or nothing option as double renders would of been too much.

I still appreciate the effort to give us both routes and love the game though!
Honestly the Jamie side of the game comes first so there will be times when her absence is obvious. Her story revolves around her being the way she is, so yeah it's all or nothing for that reason.:)

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Hi bud! I really like the game. I am just curious, is spanking one of your main fetishes (sorry if I asked this before)? I just wanted to ask because the characters threaten to spank each other all the time. I am not mad at that, far from it :)

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes