RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Great love story between brother and sister love, ATM i have finished 03.5 version and TBH i was not into trans but Dame Jamie is a Cutie. will liz be getting more content in the future?
Liz will definitely be back but if you are hoping to do things with her no that won't be a thing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aksayuk

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Is there a chance she will opt for surgery to go full female? I understand either way just wondering if you thought of having that option later in the game.
I know she mentions it to the MC, asking his opinion but he just says "whatever makes you happy."
I don't think it will happen. I like her the way she is as it makes for a more interesting dynamic within the group.

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Right now no.
The game that Tina shows the MC, the one she says was abandoned but is being remade, is it a real game? If so, what is it? I am familiar with the Lessons of Love game that is mentioned several times but not that one.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks, just downloaded that as there was a new release today. Did not know that was the same game mentioned.
There isn't a huge amount of content in it yet but there is enough to get a good feel for it and it's really worth playing. The old HS version should still be on here too it's also really good but obviously abandoned now.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm happy that it comes across that way as that's exactly what I'm going for.

Honestly the Jamie side of the game comes first so there will be times when her absence is obvious. Her story revolves around her being the way she is, so yeah it's all or nothing for that reason.:)
I get it, WVM has it primarily written as Shauna being trans too though the dev there included a non trans option and converted her story to be one of general bullying then being bullied for being trans. I get wanting to tell the story you want to tell though. Just means hetro male players will miss out but still enjoy a good story regardless so I can manage.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I get it, WVM has it primarily written as Shauna being trans too though the dev there included a non trans option and converted her story to be one of general bullying then being bullied for being trans. I get wanting to tell the story you want to tell though. Just means hetro male players will miss out but still enjoy a good story regardless so I can manage.
Honestly had I done things that way it would have made making this less work.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, i prefer WVM approach but i am fine with missing a bit of content by having the option to reject Jamie. Its ok for me, its ultimately the Dev decision.

I would only have a problem if there wasnt an option to avoid it. But i am glad the Dev was smart enough to give us that option

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, i prefer WVM approach but i am fine with missing a bit of content by having the option to reject Jamie. Its ok for me, its ultimately the Dev decision.

I would only have a problem if there wasnt an option to avoid it. But i am glad the Dev was smart enough to give us that option
I believe this dev is very smart yes. But not giving you an option you want isn't an indicator of intelligence. It's a matter of choice.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I believe this dev is very smart yes. But not giving you an option you want isn't an indicator of intelligence. It's a matter of choice.
It is a matter of intelligence in my opinion, because not giving the option would have reduce the target audience and the possible supporters.

Anyway, it is irrelevant, because he gave us the option and we are happy with it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Liz will definitely be back but if you are hoping to do things with her no that won't be a thing.
Who is Liz?

It is a matter of intelligence in my opinion, because not giving the option would have reduce the target audience and the possible supporters.

Anyway, it is irrelevant, because he gave us the option and we are happy with it
Nor it is that the developer has asked for financial support for the game, so it will not affect the possible income, which in fact will be... 0.

I'm not too worried about missing out on Jamie's content as I like the game without having it. Maybe the story is much better with that content, but then surely the game would not interest me: I dislike trans characters sexually, I don't like having sex scenes with a trans character (not with the MC, but not with the LIs either). So I prefer to avoid her entirely.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Honestly had I done things that way it would have made making this less work.
Would it though? You would need two scenes for every interaction with her, one with dick, one without. Would change a lot of other characters interactions also. Without, suddenly the homeless paralegal now doesn't have the stepping stone dick before she takes the bigger MC dick. Unless you just really scrapped the entire use of the trans dick, even the DP scene, from the have option to make it so similar to the have not option. Basically making it just a decoration, rather than anything sexual.

I may be wrong but I imagine there is a whole huge section of different renders and dialogue between the trans/not trans Shauna options in WVM. I dunno for certain, as I chose to make her biologically female(see my dick hate posts elsewhere) and have not tried the other path. I still would have played it if they did not give us that choice though but you give it to me, no gonna be a dong.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Would it though? You would need two scenes for every interaction with her, one with dick, one without. Would change a lot of other characters interactions also. Without, suddenly the homeless paralegal now doesn't have the stepping stone dick before she takes the bigger MC dick. Unless you just really scrapped the entire use of the trans dick, even the DP scene, from the have option to make it so similar to the have not option. Basically making it just a decoration, rather than anything sexual.
From what I've seen, yes indeed it would have been "easier". As the dev has taking the time and effort to make nearly equal content on the other route as to not make it lopsided.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Jamie's younger sister.
That explains my ignorance about her.

I may be wrong but I imagine there is a whole huge section of different renders and dialogue between the trans/not trans Shauna options in WVM. I dunno for certain, as I chose to make her biologically female(see my dick hate posts elsewhere) and have not tried the other path. I still would have played it if they did not give us that choice though but you give it to me, no gonna be a dong.
Possibly the only thing that would interest me about Jamie is to know her story. I don't think the story would be the same if she was a female character. But, as I have already said, the sex scenes with her are a very big no for me, so I prefer to know her story through references and comments from others.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

What you didn't consider is that Randy already has to make most scenes two times because we have the option to not have Jamie in the harem. What is the difference between making the images with or without her to making them with Jamie as trans or a girl the only difference would be a change in her story.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
What you didn't consider is that Randy already has to make most scenes two times because we have the option to not have Jamie in the harem. What is the difference between making the images with or without her to making them with Jamie as trans or a girl the only difference would be a change in her story.
True but just seems easier to leave out something than add something different. Just like destruction is easier than creation.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes