RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi bud! I really like the game. I am just curious, is spanking one of your main fetishes (sorry if I asked this before)? I just wanted to ask because the characters threaten to spank each other all the time. I am not mad at that, far from it :)
No can't say it is. I just write whatever comes to mind at the time:unsure:

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
No can't say it is. I just write whatever comes to mind at the time:unsure:
I see. Thanks for replying back. I always think there should be some spanking in adult games (given how popular it is). I know not everyone likes it, and I respect that completely. I just think with how popular that kink is, it should be somewhat of a staple. Especially with how you do your spanking scenes. But, that is just coming from me :)

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
The gallery unlocks as you play. If you have Jamie(the trans girl) around pretty much all the scenes that are still locked are just alternate versions of various scenes without her in them.
Sweet, that just answered a question I had (Why do I have scenes still locked?). Thank you so much for this game.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
I would like to see a gallery unlock mod or cheat. BTW I support the trans character even though I'm really not into trans or dick-girls as sexual partners. The story for her is compelling. I also might have a strong protective steak that it plays into.
I agree with you 100%. When I hit the She hasn't come home moment my brain went full papa bear mode. @:^}

• Sad

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Android link??
Hey there so I made my own android version for the first time. I have no idea if it will work and it would be great if someone could try it for me.

If it's too big of a file I can try to compress it?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hey there so I made my own android version for the first time. I have no idea if it will work and it would be great if someone could try it for me.
MEGA
If it's too big of a file I can try to compress it?
i dont play on android, but you should always compress android ports as on a screen that small, you wont notice a difference in quality

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
i dont play on android, but you should always compress android ports as on a screen that small, you wont notice a difference in quality
That's a very good point. I think I will wait to find out if it works first then do something about that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see. Thanks for replying back. I always think there should be some spanking in adult games (given how popular it is). I know not everyone likes it, and I respect that completely. I just think with how popular that kink is, it should be somewhat of a staple. Especially with how you do your spanking scenes. But, that is just coming from me :)
I'm one of those who doesn't like spanking. :)

Honestly the Jamie side of the game comes first so there will be times when her absence is obvious. Her story revolves around her being the way she is, so yeah it's all or nothing for that reason.:)
Well, the truth is that I haven't thought about whether or not its absence was noticeable. It's possible that in some scene it did seem that something was missing, but the truth is that I haven't given much importance to it; I don't think I thought it was because of Jamie's absence, but now I look a little more to see if I notice a scene like that.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
is there a gallery unlocker for this?
You really don't need one. If you are playing with Jamie(trans character)around the locked scenes are basically just versions of scenes you already have without her in them or if playing without her you will be unlocking a lot of things you don't want to see. Same goes for things the watersports if you said no then unlock everything you will get all of those.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, finished with the current build. Love this group of characters, love the Archer and other references, love the escalating watersports. Saw someone mentioning the wholesomeness of the "get her" line. I did love that but loved the few lines before it also.

Knock, knock
"Who is it"
"Pizza and a bunch of perverts"
"Awesome"

Almost brings me back to the days of Land Shark on SNL, yeah I am 50.

Love that we finally got the payoff of Ash peeing in MC mouth. I am not really into watersports for watching a girl pee or having them just pee on me. I want to taste because it comes from their beautiful vaginal area. Plus urine is sterile. Sadly we did not see the MC open mouth below the stream, it was just implied. Hopefully in future she can stand on the sides of his open mouth. Maybe even get some of the other girls to pee in his mouth, in the shower.

If this game had a Patreon or Subscribestar or even a Buymeacoffee(would be particularly apt for this game), I would definitely donate. Great characters, great humor, no non-consent content, great watersports, the only thing keeping it from being absolutely perfect for me is a female protagonist.

Now, if I had to choose just one of the lovely ladies, I think I would have to be Team Sis, even though incest is not my kink, she is just the cutest, most adorable one and she was the MC's first love, followed closely by Ash...I love strawberries. Emma gets third choice, just so sweet and innocent. Even though I chose to take the trans girl along, she would be last, thanks to my aforementioned hate of penises(including my own). Sorry, no such thing as a cute dick in my book.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Great love story between brother and sister love, ATM i have finished 03.5 version and TBH i was not into trans but Dame Jamie is a Cutie. will liz be getting more content in the future?

Radiant.gif Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

thastud

Jul 21, 2017
RandyJMarsh Thank you for this game, I've been following since the beginning.
I loved the double fairy scene in the previous version, and now the Fairy Juice drink scene with Ash that we received in this latest update, I was hoping for a scene like that to happen. (y)

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I'm happy that it comes across that way as that's exactly what I'm going for.

Honestly the Jamie side of the game comes first so there will be times when her absence is obvious. Her story revolves around her being the way she is, so yeah it's all or nothing for that reason.:)
Is there a chance she will opt for surgery to go full female? I understand either way just wondering if you thought of having that option later in the game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Is there a chance she will opt for surgery to go full female? I understand either way just wondering if you thought of having that option later in the game.
I know she mentions it to the MC, asking his opinion but he just says "whatever makes you happy."

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
OK, finished with the current build. Love this group of characters, love the Archer and other references, love the escalating watersports. Saw someone mentioning the wholesomeness of the "get her" line. I did love that but loved the few lines before it also.

Knock, knock
"Who is it"
"Pizza and a bunch of perverts"
"Awesome"

Almost brings me back to the days of Land Shark on SNL, yeah I am 50.

Love that we finally got the payoff of Ash peeing in MC mouth. I am not really into watersports for watching a girl pee or having them just pee on me. I want to taste because it comes from their beautiful vaginal area. Plus urine is sterile. Sadly we did not see the MC open mouth below the stream, it was just implied. Hopefully in future she can stand on the sides of his open mouth. Maybe even get some of the other girls to pee in his mouth, in the shower.

If this game had a Patreon or Subscribestar or even a Buymeacoffee(would be particularly apt for this game), I would definitely donate. Great characters, great humor, no non-consent content, great watersports, the only thing keeping it from being absolutely perfect for me is a female protagonist.

Now, if I had to choose just one of the lovely ladies, I think I would have to be Team Sis, even though incest is not my kink, she is just the cutest, most adorable one and she was the MC's first love, followed closely by Ash...I love strawberries. Emma gets third choice, just so sweet and innocent. Even though I chose to take the trans girl along, she would be last, thanks to my aforementioned hate of penises(including my own). Sorry, no such thing as a cute dick in my book.
I agree, would love to be able to contribute to the development of this game. The story is fun, and the characters are engaging. Maybe later there will be a fairy fling, wonder if her friend is going to need some help.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes