HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
True but just seems easier to leave out something than add something different. Just like destruction is easier than creation.
Well from what I've seen in this thread, and I'm here since the first version, I think a route with a full female Jamie would have more popularity than the route without her in the harem. It is the same with the MC fucking Ash there are many questions about it but Randy doesn't like the idea.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well from what I've seen in this thread, and I'm here since the first version, I think a route with a full female Jamie would have more popularity than the route without her in the harem. It is the same with the MC fucking Ash there are many questions about it but Randy doesn't like the idea.
Oh, I have no doubt that a biologically female Jaime would have been a popular choice, I would have chosen it myself(I have nothing against trans people but given a choice of dick or no dick, I am always going with no dick). I was just arguing that given the two options of trans vs bio fem or trans vs left out of harem, the latter(the one he chose to offer us) would seem like less work for Randy.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So, from what I've read, you mainly created this as a proof of concept/minor goof. Damn man.... you made a REALLY enjoyable game! I mean, Shakespeare it ain't but damn!!! I find myself being very protective of "my" girls (including trans Katie (my name for.. crap I forget her name...) Randy, DAMN good job man! and SPJJAJAJJTJT whatever the F your name is :) Thank you for helping him! Really looking forward to next update and more Zoe content! (I agree with an above post, though, need a true blonde (or gimme that hot red head receptionist at the spa!!!!)

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Oh, I have no doubt that a biologically female Jaime would have been a popular choice, I would have chosen it myself(I have nothing against trans people but given a choice of dick or no dick, I am always going with no dick). I was just arguing that given the two options of trans vs bio fem or trans vs left out of harem, the latter(the one he chose to offer us) would seem like less work for Randy.
What you are not considering is that had I gone that way a lot of scenes would be composed differently so they worked for both paths. Then the only changes really needed would be for sex scenes. Of course there would still be story changes but that would also be less extra writing than I'm doing now.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
So, from what I've read, you mainly created this as a proof of concept/minor goof. Damn man.... you made a REALLY enjoyable game! I mean, Shakespeare it ain't but damn!!! I find myself being very protective of "my" girls (including trans Katie (my name for.. crap I forget her name...) Randy, DAMN good job man! and SPJJAJAJJTJT whatever the F your name is :) Thank you for helping him! Really looking forward to next update and more Zoe content! (I agree with an above post, though, need a true blonde (or gimme that hot red head receptionist at the spa!!!!)
Yeah I'm doing this just for the fun/hell of it. I'm glad you feel that way about them so do I. As for SPJJAJAJJTJT:ROFLMAO: yeah he has helped me sooooooo much and deserves a lot of credit for it. I will add a blonde at some point as for the receptionist she is a standard character model in the software so I won't be using her in any meaningful way, I prefer to have the girls as something more custom.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm sure it would have been more popular but as I'm sure you have seen me say before you take her for who she is or don't. I just feel like that is(and I'm sure this sounds silly considering the context of the game)a more realistic way to do things. Yeah I like Ash the way she is, small and cute. I don't want her to just be another girl it's more fun for me to make scenes with someone different.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Android apk 0.04 compressed (566 mb. Working. Tested).
Hi would you be able to test the android version I made? Tell me if it works and what if any changes I need to make to it. It would be a great help.

Reactions: TfffT

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, honestly you'd just have to change some of the writing for Jamie's story to be more about being generally bullied by her family instead of being bullied for being trans, heck maybe being bullied for being bi? There are a lot of crazy fundamentalist households out there who will straight up disown a kid for being anything but hetro so who knows. And then just adjust sex scenes whenever Jamie is involved and Bam!: one game with 2 options instead of 2 games.
Sure the bio-female version would lose out on DP scenes ect but honestly I feel like people choosing that route would be fine with that. lol

But like Randy said, that's not the route he went and so those not sexually interested in trans characters have their own separate story which is fantastic on its own.

Reactions: BlasKyau

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Okey. But give us female jamie. Then i will do that with pleasure. Otherwise i will feel that i wasted my data!!
She is hot. My mc missing "her"
(Stopped playing f.a because of this same reason)
Please refer to all my previous answers to this question as to why I didn't do that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The girls show up in the gallery when you meet them in the game. Then same thing with the scenes themselves.
I play from the beginning but I have never entered the gallery (although since I don't usually do it in any game it isn't strange). I hadn't really looked to see if it existed.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I play from the beginning but I have never entered the gallery (although since I don't usually do it in any game it isn't strange). I hadn't really looked to see if it existed.
If you still have it on your system can you take a quick look and see if all your girls are there?

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Only the girl with the fairy and Zoe
Ok I think I know what is going on there. When I put out the update 0.03.1 that added the gallery you needed to start a new game to unlock the girls in it and I'm guessing you haven't done that. I know restarting sucks but the real reason for it was so the game could log the names you give the girls and MC for use in the replays, otherwise it just says 'name' or something like that. Sorry to give you bad news but that was the only way to make it work properly.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you still have it on your system can you take a quick look and see if all your girls are there?
I have all the LIs except Jamie (which is logical) and two others that I don't know. Also quite a few unseen scenes that I suppose Jamie will be involved in.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I have all the LIs except Jamie (which is logical) and two others that I don't know. Also quite a few unseen scenes that I suppose Jamie will be involved in.
Cool that's all as it should be. The other two ? on the second page with Zoe are just place holders for now.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Good job bud! With Janice (the darker skinned girl) playing the "mommy" roleplay, I hope that her and the short girl (forgot what you named her sorry) roleplay where Janice spanks her for screwing with her "Daddy" (the MC) in the bedroom lol

Reactions: RandyJMarsh
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes