Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
This will be my first comment in the 3 years since i joined this Forum.
This is officially my most Favorite Ecchi Game on this whole site, and
I have quite a few on here that are really good. However this game is leaps
and bounds above all the ones i have played.

I have enjoyed the story so far and fallen in love with the characters.
I am not strait or gay, if i had to say then i would describe myself
as Pansexual for i simple like and love what i like and love, and
you have simply made the Cutest and at times most vulnerable trans girl
i have ever seen and her character is beautiful and she gives this story
so much more depth and feeling. All of your characters in this story are wonderful.

I can't wait to see you flesh out the Fairy's Backstories more Ash and Rose are so
good, and the sister is awesome. Hope you see fit to include some more of the side characters
into the story as you develop the apartment complex, and at some point hope you include
Elizabeth into the group eventually.

What ever you do as a developer please see this game through to the end.
Also when you finish I can't wait to see your next Masterpiece.

wraith_storm

Aug 14, 2019
Hey there so I made my own android version for the first time. I have no idea if it will work and it would be great if someone could try it for me.
MEGA
If it's too big of a file I can try to compress it?
Thanks for porting. Android version works perfectly. Not so sure if it would run that good on lower end devices. I would suggest compressing it a bit. Quality is not an issue because screens don't usually go over 1440p.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ummm yeah that would make sense I should go back and do that. Thanks for pointing that out.
May I suggest using the default argument of to have the fields be prefilled? I think it's way better than altering the text and nicely does away with any confusion on how to proceed for first time players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
May I suggest using the default argument of to have the fields be prefilled? I think it's way better than altering the text and nicely does away with any confusion on how to proceed for first time players.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a good tip thanks.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for porting. Android version works perfectly. Not so sure if it would run that good on lower end devices. I would suggest compressing it a bit. Quality is not an issue because screens don't usually go over 1440p.
Thanks for trying that out for me. I will make the android version out of the the compressed one in future.

Reactions: wraith_storm

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't know about the rest of you, but now the weekend is over for MC and the girls, I'm looking forward to seeing how the handywoman is doing and helping some of the girls move.
And of course what our perv fairy will try and talk us into. ;):sneaky:
Hell yeah. I'm very curious to see the product of her labor. Also I am curious how the rest of the gang will react to him owning the pet store.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Eeew, i've got a creeper again.

That Gavrilo Princip has just stalked through a load of my posts .... why do I always seem to get the weirdo's?
A Real Life Woman!?!? Some can't help but to be a moth to a flame. Especially if you wound their pride.

No but seriously I always feel accomplished when someone follows me from thread to thread face palming, it means that I affected them with my words. Now If only they would learn from them the world would be a little brighter...

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
Apr 28, 2019
Just out of interest can I ask by who and where?

I love that you care about them so much:love:
Hordragg Recommended. Im trans and I love their relationship and and the respect that you give to trans people. I just fell in love with jamie and zoe. I dont know why you dont just open a floor in the building and they all live there. Rescue Jamies sister Liz and move Zoe in as well. Give Sarah a real job at the pet store.

Sorry I got carried away

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes