Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Strange. Past me obviously forgot to put a watch on this thread. This is so not like them… Ah well, I'll chalk it up to post-covid.

Yeah I'm doing this just for the fun/hell of it. I'm glad you feel that way about them so do I. As for SPJJAJAJJTJT:ROFLMAO: yeah he has helped me sooooooo much and deserves a lot of credit for it. I will add a blonde at some point as for the receptionist she is a standard character model in the software so I won't be using her in any meaningful way, I prefer to have the girls as something more custom.
I honestly love your idea of fun (…or hell for that matter) and hope that it'll last a long while – for you as well as us.

And thank you so much for making Jamie just the way she is. Her and Mia are my favorite characters by far, with Jamie still having a leg up on Mia…, and I'm talking story here. Though I also like the rest of the (very diverse) cast: strong Holly, sexy Emma, snuggly Zoe, but I digress.

SPJJAJAJJTJT, you busy bee, thank you for helping RandyJMarsh in creating this. Have some barely legal pawn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Strange. Past me obviously forgot to put a watch on this thread. This is so not like them… Ah well, I'll chalk it up to post-covid.

I honestly love your idea of fun (…or hell for that matter) and hope that it'll last a long while – for you as well as us.

And thank you so much for making Jamie just the way she is. Her and Mia are my favorite characters by far, with Jamie still having a leg up on Mia…, and I'm talking story here. Though I also like the rest of the (very diverse) cast: strong Holly, sexy Emma, snuggly Zoe, but I digress.

SPJJAJAJJTJT, you busy bee, thank you for helping RandyJMarsh in creating this. Have some barely legal pawn:
Thanks for wasting your time playing my silliness. I will keep going until it stops being fun or I run out of ideas and if the latter comes first I guess I could just ask people for help. I'm not a great writer so the girls don't have the diverse personalities I would like them to have but I hope there is someone for everyone.
And all hail Spfjolietjake for putting up with my nonsense and fixing my mistakes.

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
Has anyone been able to get all the new gallery unlocks in 4.0?
I had them all at the end of 3.5 by have 3 routes played.
- Harem + All kinks
- No Trans + All kinks
- No Trans or Incest and No Kinks

After finishing them in 4.0 there was I believe 5 scenes still locked, I didn't make note of the exact number at that time.
So I completed another run with the following:
- No Incest or Kinks, Yes for Trans.

However I'm still left with 3 more locked scenes so I'm curious if there is any that require specific kinks and not others.
ie, you need to have water sports but not feet.

The ones I'm missing for reference is [using default names]:
Anna - third row, second scene.
Sarah - first page, third "row", second scene. [middle one on the bottom]
Holly - first page, first "row", second scene. [second one out of the four on the top]

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
However I'm still left with 3 more locked scenes so I'm curious if there is any that require specific kinks and not others.
I'm going to say no. Even though I should know the answer I'm only like 95% on that one.:unsure:

Holly - first page, first "row", second scene. [second one out of the four on the top]
Tell me if I got any of those wrong.

Reactions: mimomono

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
I'm going to say no. Even though I should know the answer I'm only like 95% on that one.:unsure:

Tell me if I got any of those wrong.
I actually got the name messed up for one of them, Anna was meant to be Emma.
However, you are right with the Anna scenes as I do have both unlocked.

Sarah, is this the head pats on the couch? If so, it doesn't seem to kick any different scene when not petting the kitty's kitty. Could the other side of that actually not have the water sport kink? As the unlock I do have for the scene flows into a scene with water sports.

Holly, it doesn't seem to unlock after the scene is complete however I'll do a fresh start till then and see if that helps with it unlocking. I do have the scene in her gallery with Jamie so if there are two entries for that scene that would definitely be it.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I actually got the name messed up for one of them, Anna was meant to be Emma.
However, you are right with the Anna scenes as I do have both unlocked.

Sarah, is this the head pats on the couch? If so, it doesn't seem to kick any different scene when not petting the kitty's kitty. Could the other side of that actually not have the water sport kink? As the unlock I do have for the scene flows into a scene with water sports.

Holly, it doesn't seem to unlock after the scene is complete however I'll do a fresh start till then and see if that helps with it unlocking. I do have the scene in her gallery with Jamie so if there are two entries for that scene that would definitely be it.
I think that Emma scene is after she fires the blonde girl from the petshop you should have that one just by playing.
The Sarah scene doesn't go anywhere else if you don't have incest on. I just put the replay in for those that like to pet the kitty.
If you still have trouble with any of them tell me as I might have messed something up with the unlock.

Reactions: mimomono

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Has anyone been able to get all the new gallery unlocks in 4.0?
I had them all at the end of 3.5 by have 3 routes played.
- Harem + All kinks
- No Trans + All kinks
- No Trans or Incest and No Kinks

After finishing them in 4.0 there was I believe 5 scenes still locked, I didn't make note of the exact number at that time.
So I completed another run with the following:
- No Incest or Kinks, Yes for Trans.

In my case I am only doing the following route: No trans, no watersports.

On the other hand, I don't remember if there is a scene where spanking is optional (except the first one, which gave the option to finish it before starting, although afterwards everyone acted as if you had done it). But if RandyJMarsh gives us a choice, it will be another thing I will avoid (In the last update I remember a scene with the MC's sister when she shows the kitten panties, but I'm not sure if there is spanking or not; I used the option to pat the kitty).

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
I think that Emma scene is after she fires the blonde girl from the petshop you should have that one just by playing.
The Sarah scene doesn't go anywhere else if you don't have incest on. I just put the replay in for those that like to pet the kitty.
If you still have trouble with any of them tell me as I might have messed something up with the unlock.
Thanks, I was able to get the remaining scenes unlocked in the gallery.

Emma - This scene was what you had noted but it seems it didn't properly unlock. I'm not sure if its because I had used "skip" to get past it into the newer content. So perhaps it only unlocks if you click though at a more natural speed. So just loading before the scene and doing a quick rollback allowed it to unlock.

Sarah - So this did end up being that scene with the head pats on the Sarah path with no water sports.

Holly - This seems to be tied to specifically the path with Jamie, non-Jamie paths do not unlock it. However the trigger is to actually decline when Jamie asks if you want to see her pee.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Emma - This scene was what you had noted but it seems it didn't properly unlock. I'm not sure if its because I had used "skip" to get past it into the newer content. So perhaps it only unlocks if you click though at a more natural speed. So just loading before the scene and doing a quick rollback allowed it to unlock.

Sarah - So this did end up being that scene with the head pats on the Sarah path with no water sports.

Holly - This seems to be tied to specifically the path with Jamie, non-Jamie paths do not unlock it. However the trigger is to actually decline when Jamie asks if you want to see her pee.
I found out on Monday that the gallery existed. What I haven't done is see if I am missing many scenes (all I have done is enter the first LI to check that I had unlocked scenes, I haven't noticed if there were many or few), although it isn't that I have interest in seeing them.

Of course I don't have Jamie unlocked, and I guess a lot of what I'm missing are scenes with her, in addition to the watersports scenes.

mimomono

Feb 6, 2021
I found out on Monday that the gallery existed. What I haven't done is see if I am missing many scenes (all I have done is enter the first LI to check that I had unlocked scenes, I haven't noticed if there were many or few), although it isn't that I have interest in seeing them.

Of course I don't have Jamie unlocked, and I guess a lot of what I'm missing are scenes with her, in addition to the watersports scenes.
Most likely as doing a full harem with all kinks, and a almost full harem (minus Jamie) with all kinks will get you about 90% of them. As most of the group scenes have a near identical scenes one with Jamie and one without.

There are a couple extra unique scenes for only Jamie and the MC when on her path.
Water sports do add their own scenes as well, the only two gallery unlocks that seem to be super specific for water sports is saying yes or no to watching Jamie pee though.
There is another unique one if you accept Zoe or not into the Harem, the scene afterwards with Anna plays out differently.
The only super unique scene if I remember properly is not being on the Sarah or Jamie path, there is a scene with Anna on one day at her work that plays out it looks like 3 different ways depending on path.

That being said I am glad that there are options so you can do the play through fairly tame kink wise for people that are not actually into some of the kinks. I believe at this point Incest, Trans, Water sports, Feet can be avoided. Although some scenes still play out slightly like with Sarah, she will still be in the scene herself it is just the actual interactions between the MC and her are limited vs her having an active role.

I'm just a sucker for getting all unlocks though so I've ended up playing each side. :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great update! I also forgot to watch this thread and missed the latest update when it first was released. In any case, I quickly remembered why this 'silly' VN was one of favorite guilty pleasures and was glad to see some MC/sis bonding time as I felt that was missing after adding more girls into the harem. That said, there really was a noticeable effort to spread the MC's affection pretty evenly around in this update. The only girl still missing out on the love fest is the geek girl with the 'other' fairy. Hopefully we can get some one on one time with her and with the rest of the girls at some point, but great job with the newest tattooed girl, absolutely adorable and my new favorite best girl!

Can't wait for the next update!

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

Now that you have said it I do remember doing those things. You would think I should know what I did but I guess not:rolleyes:. After thousands of lines of code it all sort blends together.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Great update! I also forgot to watch this thread and missed the latest update when it first was released. In any case, I quickly remembered why this 'silly' VN was one of favorite guilty pleasures and was glad to see some MC/sis bonding time as I felt that was missing after adding more girls into the harem. That said, there really was a noticeable effort to spread the MC's affection pretty evenly around in this update. The only girl still missing out on the love fest is the geek girl with the 'other' fairy. Hopefully we can get some one on one time with her and with the rest of the girls at some point, but great job with the newest tattooed girl, absolutely adorable and my new favorite best girl!

Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks. I really liked the way the scenes with Sarah(sister) turned out so I'm glad you agree. As for Zoe(new girl) I'm very happy with how her model came out and look forward to making some fun stuff with her;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks. I really liked the way the scenes with Sarah(sister) turned out so I'm glad you agree. As for Zoe(new girl) I'm very happy with how her model came out and look forward to making some fun stuff with her;)
Normally I always keep the default name for the girls at least, but for some strange reason in my game I have to come up with a custom name for every girl... Seemingly everyone else has default names showing up making it much easier to reference specific characters. Almost tempted to start a new game and see if that fixes that issue.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Normally I always keep the default name for the girls at least, but for some strange reason in my game I have to come up with a custom name for every girl... Seemingly everyone else has default names showing up making it much easier to reference specific characters. Almost tempted to start a new game and see if that fixes that issue.
You can just hit enter on the empty input to get the default name and scroll back one line if you don't like it.
I'd also prefer if it just told you on that prompt like most games do though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Most likely as doing a full harem with all kinks, and a almost full harem (minus Jamie) with all kinks will get you about 90% of them. As most of the group scenes have a near identical scenes one with Jamie and one without.

There are a couple extra unique scenes for only Jamie and the MC when on her path.
Water sports do add their own scenes as well, the only two gallery unlocks that seem to be super specific for water sports is saying yes or no to watching Jamie pee though.
There is another unique one if you accept Zoe or not into the Harem, the scene afterwards with Anna plays out differently.
The only super unique scene if I remember properly is not being on the Sarah or Jamie path, there is a scene with Anna on one day at her work that plays out it looks like 3 different ways depending on path.

That being said I am glad that there are options so you can do the play through fairly tame kink wise for people that are not actually into some of the kinks. I believe at this point Incest, Trans, Water sports, Feet can be avoided. Although some scenes still play out slightly like with Sarah, she will still be in the scene herself it is just the actual interactions between the MC and her are limited vs her having an active role.

I'm just a sucker for getting all unlocks though so I've ended up playing each side. :ROFLMAO:
I usually never check if there is a gallery in games. I think it's something interesting for those who like it, but it isn't something that I use. It isn't very likely that I will enter to check which scenes I have and which I'm missing, nor to repeat any scene.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes