RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Im trans and I love their relationship and and the respect that you give to trans people.
I know my writing isn't fantastic but I really try my best to do that.
I don't know any trans people in real life so please feel free to tell me anything that I do wrong.

I dont know why you dont just open a floor in the building and they all live there. Rescue Jamies sister Liz and move Zoe in as well. Sorry I got carried away
Get out of my head devil person:ROFLMAO:
You can get carried away as much as you want I love for people to give me their ideas (so I can steal them:sneaky: hehe)

Apr 28, 2019
I know my writing isn't fantastic but I really try my best to do that.
I don't know any trans people in real life so please feel free to tell me anything that I do wrong.

Get out of my head devil person:ROFLMAO:
You can get carried away as much as you want I love for people to give me their ideas (so I can steal them:sneaky: hehe)
I have a lot of ideas lol. its really a great game. any idea on an update? j/k... maybe... no j/k... maybe

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I have a lot of ideas lol. its really a great game. any idea on an update? j/k... maybe... no j/k... maybe
If you have any ideas you really think I could use just dm me and I'll take look.
It's always really slow going for me getting work done on this. I have some of the next part done but it's still going to be a while.

• Love
Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69
Oct 3, 2017
Hey there RandyJMarsh I hope you're doing fine. Once again thanks for the amazing game. I was wondering (I might have forgotten if it's mentioned in the game) are there magical creatures/races in this universe other than fairies? Don't get me wrong, I'm all content with what we have and fairies are my favs, I'm just curious. Also, the short girl (forgot the name, shitty memory), is she short enough to give a BJ without having to kneel or bend? I know it is a weird question, but I am weird, so...

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I love how funny the girls are. My girlfriend almost fell off her seat while reading behind me. She said it was so funny.
She sounds like fun. It's so sweet that you can share these moments. Cheers.

Hey there RandyJMarsh I hope you're doing fine. Once again thanks for the amazing game. I was wondering (I might have forgotten if it's mentioned in the game) are there magical creatures/races in this universe other than fairies? Don't get me wrong, I'm all content with what we have and fairies are my favs, I'm just curious. Also, the short girl (forgot the name, shitty memory), is she short enough to give a BJ without having to kneel or bend? I know it is a weird question, but I am weird, so...
If I recall correctly no other magical creatures are mentioned or hinted at… yet.

As for Mia… mhh, Mia… …well, as for her and the possible benefits of her size: I do think they joke about it at one point but I sadly can't find the exact line. There's also a scene at the end of the current content where it looks like she remained standing while blowing the MC (though the point of view makes it impossible to say for sure):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well I still say Jamie and MC, but I also think Jamie and Holly should marry as well. Jamie was her first girl and I think she likes Jamie more than the MC. Thats my opinion.
I understand your argument. But Holly and the mc hit the "mom" and "dad" role so deadpan that I just adore it. To me Jamie is like both of their's hot gf.

The thing is Randy made an absolutely fun and pretty damn wholesome kink filled vn. In his options as well added even more players that have certain lines.

My favorite route is the yes to everything route but all the routes are good if there are things one doesn't like.

Ash and the watersports sold me right off but i come to embrace many other things while playing this.

Tbh Jamie is the first trans character I've really ever felt something for and that says a lot.

So even though we want different wedding partners whatever Randy does I know I will thoroughly enjoy:)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand your argument. But Holly and the mc hit the "mom" and "dad" role so deadpan that I just adore it. To me Jamie is like both of their's hot gf.

The thing is Randy made an absolutely fun and pretty damn wholesome kink filled vn. In his options as well added even more players that have certain lines.

My favorite route is the yes to everything route but all the routes are good if there are things one doesn't like.

Ash and the watersports sold me right off but i come to embrace many other things while playing this.

Tbh Jamie is the first trans character I've really ever felt something for and that says a lot.

So even though we want different wedding partners whatever Randy does I know I will thoroughly enjoy:)
In my game, it will be difficult for Jamie to marry the MC or Holly. I guess this just leaves me the option of the MC marrying Holly.

I love Ash. But I don't particularly like water sports, in fact they disgust me. Spanking is another thing that doesn't appeal to me.

In any case, this is one of the VNs that I'm liking the most of all the ones I play and have played.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
In my game, it will be difficult for Jamie to marry the MC or Holly. I guess this just leaves me the option of the MC marrying Holly.

I love Ash. But I don't particularly like water sports, in fact they disgust me. Spanking is another thing that doesn't appeal to me.

In any case, this is one of the VNs that I'm liking the most of all the ones I play and have played.
I think it's a very rare feat to create adult entertainment that's equally well received by 'one of the most vanilla players' (your words, not mine) as well as kink hoarders like Spfjolietjake (whose name also heavily hints at an kink – aaand, you just activated my trap card!) and yours truly.

Very well done!
*curtsies to the most randy JMarsh* (You heard them all, I know, but I had to get it off my chest at some point… Sorry :()

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's a very rare feat to create adult entertainment that's equally well received by 'one of the most vanilla players' (your words, not mine) as well as kink hoarders like Spfjolietjake (whose name also heavily hints at an kink – aaand, you just activated my trap card!) and yours truly.

Very well done!
*curtsies to the most randy JMarsh* (You heard them all, I know, but I had to get it off my chest at some point… Sorry :()
Yes, they are my words, and I'm pretty sure they are true.

Although to be honest, someone already told me, before I affirmed it, that possibly I was.

Apr 28, 2019

I agree about the mom and dad thing and that can stay, nothing should change that.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
There hasn't been any indication of any other races as yet. Will there be in future now that's something I can't confirm or deny;)
As for Mia she is about boobs to the players crotch height so yes she can certainly do that:p

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

Very well done!
I'm more surprised than anyone that people that say no to the things I sort of centered the game around (a trans character and the watersports) enjoy it that much.
And no there haven't been many plays on the name around here so gold star for you:cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm more surprised than anyone that people that say no to the things I sort of centered the game around (a trans character and the watersports) enjoy it that much.
And no there haven't been many plays on the name around here so gold star for you:cool:
Main thing is you keep making the game you want.

If you build it, they will cum ... or come ... one of the 2. Can't remember if i'm quoting Field of Dreams or Debbie does Dallas.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes