Apr 28, 2019
Thanks :) Lewd but wholesome is where this ended up and I am very happy about it. As for Jamie(the trans girl) I feel she went a little crazy after she found someone that showed an interest in her and took her for who she is, even though that's not how she would normally act(it wasn't that I just wanted to do some lewd things with her character...honest:sneaky:)
Now, dont talk about my girl like that. I like that she is a little crazy and well I love her. If I could Id pull her out of the game and make her mine.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Now, dont talk about my girl like that. I like that she is a little crazy and well I love her. If I could Id pull her out of the game and make her mine.
Get in line woman. ;)
Alright I'm not happy about it but I'm a nice guy so you two can have her as long as you agree to share but I get to keep Zoe,Mia and Emma for myself:p

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
So, fun plotless game. Just got to the sex scene after buying the store. There was a weird white blob behind the MCs ass that I was trying to figure out if the dev left in a movement arrow, some extra polygons, etc. I spent 30 seconds staring at it confusedly and then finally realized it was her sock covered foot. :LOL:
I'm pretty sure if you keep a eye out you will see some white spheres in the background of a few of the images. They are from missing items that I forgot to replace. Gold stars and perv points for anyone that finds them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ahem... miss a week or two on the thread and MY Mia is being used as a bargaining chip:( no no no this will not stand, I'm so telling Ash...
Not a bargaining chip, more of a haggling aid, really. And it worked: we got a kitty out of it!

Thats so Hotttttttt! Oh, give Jamie a cat cosplay outfit like this View attachment 1313411
Hear, hear! Ye olde cat keyhole lingerie. Milady got style. *nods* Though finding a HS mod seems to be no easy feat. Probably best to ask around this or other boards…

And with DAZ one can of course simply throw money at the problem to make it disappear… or appear… whatever:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: On a sidenote but on the topic of mods:

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Not a bargaining chip, more of a haggling aid, really. And it worked: we got a kitty out of it!

Hear, hear! Ye olde cat keyhole lingerie. Milady got style. *nods* Though finding a HS mod seems to be no easy feat. Probably best to ask around this or other boards…

And with DAZ one can of course simply through money at the problem to make it disappear… or appear… whatever:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamie needs a butt plug tail. that would make it so hot! my panties are soaked just thinking about it.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

It does exist for HS I've seen it in at least one game but sadly I don't have in AI and haven't come across a download for it yet:cry:
If anyone knows where I can get it please please point me to it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a way to have Jamie in the game without the MC having sexual interactions with her? She sounds like a great character, but I'm not interested in her sexually.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Is there a way to have Jamie in the game without the MC having sexual interactions with her? She sounds like a great character, but I'm not interested in her sexually.
Sorry but no it's all or nothing. And changing that now would be so much extra work. I could have more scenes with you seeing her at work and chatting or whatever but that would be about it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It does exist for HS I've seen it in at least one game but sadly I don't have in AI and haven't come across a download for it yet:cry:
If anyone knows where I can get it please please point me to it.
All I found was nothing but of of that is . I have failed you, senpai, for my google-fu is weak. *prepares ritual sudoku*

It not exactly what you wanted but it's the best I can do at short notice:p View attachment 1314277
I feel like one of Pavlov’s dogs… I can literally hear a little bell jingling when looking at her.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes