RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi Randy, how is it going.

Hi :)
I'm making good progress on the last day of the next part. Hopefully I can get it wrapped up soon and sent off for bug testing.
Then I can get out for people to play. I know updates are slow around here but that's just the way it is.

Lesivious

Apr 1, 2018
Thank you for your efforts to get it out, we Love your game and the story you are building.
can't wait to eventually play the whole thing, but until then looking forward to the next update.
Keep up the wonderful work you are Awesome.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Update to 0.04.5
PC

PC compressed

Mac

Mac compressed

Android

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Still no trigger switch for turning oFF or ON tran content ?? Very disappointed.
(I know it is avoidable but it will cause to loss a ton of contents)
Don't like it, doors there, make your own game. Remember the 3 F rule: If they ain't feeding, fucking or financing you they have no say in what you do. Hows that for a facepalm? :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Still no trigger switch for turning oFF or ON tran content ?? Very disappointed.
Same opinion here. Had to stop playing this just because of that reason. I kinda can understand why developer not adding trigger switch, but can't understand why tran girl banging other girls is not preventable. This one is not a kinetic novel goddamn sake!!
Hmm...both accounts made within a day of each other, both private accounts, both within minutes of each other back each other up, both have similar grammar errors and structure. I'm no Sherlock but...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have you not payed any attention to what the dev has said?

Trans content is all or nothing, he isn't changing her female, you either have her as trans or don't have her at all, that is NEVER changing.

Same opinion here. Had to stop playing this just because of that reason. I kinda can understand why developer not adding trigger switch, but can't understand why tran girl banging other girls is not preventable. This one is not a kinetic novel goddamn sake!!
Another thing the dev has answered, they are all going to have fun with each other and that includes her if you have her in the harem, no one is being left out.

Now stop swapping accounts, it makes you look foolish.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just look at a mirror!!
Oh, oh dear...

You're one of those that are really bad at banter and come up with really shit comments and think posting them is a good idea....

You made 2 accounts to talk to yourself sweetheart, me looking at my beautiful reflection isn't going to change the fact that you made 2 accounts to talk to yourself.

See where i'm going with this?

If I look in a mirror, i'm still going to be gorgeous and you're still going to be the sad little man that made 2 accounts to talk to himself.

May I suggest sticking to facepalms?

It doesn't require you to think and we've well established that isn't your strongest attribute.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Have you not payed any attention to what the dev has said?

Trans content is all or nothing, he isn't changing her female, you either have her as trans or don't have her at all, that is NEVER changing.

Another thing the dev has answered, they are all going to have fun with each other and that includes her if you have her in the harem, no one is being left out.

Now stop swapping accounts, it makes you look foolish.
I like the game without Jamie (is she called like that?). Possibly I lose content, but everyone has their tastes, and mine are quite particular.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I know maybe thousands have asked it already but if I understood correctly, you can avoid to pursue the trans/futa character right? There isn't an option to have that character be a girl (with vag) and have sex if trans/futa content is turned off?

If that is true, having that choice of having her as girl or trans/futa would've been nice...so we could still pursue the character

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I know maybe thousands have asked it already but if I understood correctly, you can avoid to pursue the trans/futa character right? There isn't an option to have that character be a girl (with vag) and have sex if trans/futa content is turned off?

If that is true, having that choice of having her as girl or trans/futa would've been nice...
Correct. Your fairy companion will inform you of her equipment when you first meet and you can chose to pursue her or not at that point. The choice is all or nothing.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
She is a trans character, that's the point.
*sigh* oh well...I asked coz there's a thing called option where some other devs let player choose whether the character was a girl or trans...so I was just making sure
it sucks that just cause some people don't like the fetish that we get one less character....but that's the point I guess :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes