Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
RandyJMarsh.
Still waiting for explanation.
Comment no.1003 first & second paragraph is the most stupid reason i ever heard. Are u drunk or something like that ???
(This is not a troll or spam. I want to know)

NoStepOnSnek. "Aaaand" i come u .......!
HA HA HA, he's created another account after the last one got rinsed!!! What a wasteman!!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Again & Again. Question not to u. Calm your tits!!
You're the one creating multiple accounts to ask for the answer to a question you ALREADY GOT the answer to. I can't help but laugh at you!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I hope u are not the snitch or waste (in your own language) reported it
I wasn't but you threaten me over a video game?, you already got the explanation. The dev already explained to you. You just won't listen accept it and fuck off.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I just want an answer why the f... Developer not adding trigger switch. That's all......
U stay the f... Away from this
You don't get to say what I can do or not do. We are on a public forum, the dev does not have to explain anything. They have said they are not adding trigger switch. END OF. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I just want an answer why the f... Developer not adding trigger switch. That's all......
U stay the f... Away from this
He already told you it doesn't fit his vision of the character. That's all the reason an author ever needs.

And by now it's also a ton of work just to appease a couple knobheads like you who'll just jump on to the next "issue" anyway.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Again. Not to u
That's all
Stay away u w.....!!
Here, from the dev last time someone asked for a switch.

Sorry but I REALLY dislike this approach. She was included in the game to be a trans character. If you aren't interested in that you that's up to you.
Take the hint, you are not going to get what you want.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Again & again. Not to u & u are not the developer.
That's all
The reply was from the developer, sweety.

He isn't adding a switch.

You can facepalm and act like a child that can't take no for an answer little darling but it isn't going to change the fact that the developer, not me, the dev himself has said it isn't going to happen.

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
Another cracking update Randy. Still one of my favourite games and probably the one i look most forward to updating.

Loving the pee stuff still, good to see some exploration of F/F peeing. I hope you continue this exploration in all directions, personally I would love to see some stuff while clothed (peeing while clothed and peeing on clothed).

Also I think I found one(?) of the pointless features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 can I just say it's been an honour to stand at your side and tag team this guy here.

Uhh....not like that....you know what I mean ;)
I've never seen someone so detached from reality on the forums.

Dev says it isn't going to happen, he can't take it and keeps going on. People try and let him know it isn't going to happen, he'll only accept it from the dev who already told him it isn't going to happen.

Utter fucking insanity.

Edit - and peace, once again, descends on our little thread.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's the importance of trigger switch. U can just turn Off or ON tran content without losing contents. Unfortunately it is not available
I can't say for sure first-hand, because I haven't read her story, but I think it's fundamental in everything that happens that she's trans. Changing that would imply not only changing some images for others, but also completely changing the story behind that character (which would imply creating two completely different characters). If you do that, why leave that character only for those who don't want to establish a relationship with a trans LI? Wouldn't it be more logical to take advantage of it to have another LI with a different story and for the trans LI to remain optional?

Reactions: RandyJMarsh
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes