Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Shit comments ?? Actually i was thinking about it if u want, i can do that!!

2 accounts?? Haha

Georgeus ??? Good morning!!
I have naught to say in reply to this but echo that most shocked of outbursts that Dr Frankenstein said when he cried in disbelief:

"It's alive!"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. Sure. But it is a perfect way to loss lot of contents.
With my tastes I usually lose content in all games.

In this one, I neither see the watersports nor do I have the trans character. I don't find a major problem in it. The game looks great to me without that content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the importance of trigger switch. U can just turn Off or ON tran content without losing contents. Unfortunately it is not available
See, thinking isn't your strong point.

We know it's not available, the dev has said it isn't available and you keep bringing up that it isn't available. How then has it not sunk into you that it isn't available?

*sigh* oh well...I asked coz there's a thing called option where some other devs let player choose whether the character was a girl or trans...so I was just making sure
it sucks that just cause some people don't like the fetish that we get one less character....but that's the point I guess :rolleyes:
Yes, other devs.

Her being trans is a huge part of her story and plays a large part in the games story when she's included. That's why dear Randy has said, on more than one occasion, to the point of sounded like a broken record that it is never changing.

She is trans, that's the story, that's how it's staying.

You also have to remember that other devs overwork themselves giving you that option because they want your money, Randy is doing this for free so doesn't need to appease people and change content to suit them. Like it or lump it.

Shit comments ?? Actually i was thinking about it if u want, i can do that!!

2 accounts?? Haha

Georgeus ??? Good morning!!
I'll be missus serious for a second, no jokes for this next comment .... you are very shit at comebacks. I mean, really shit. I feel second hand shame reading your comments and I mean that sincerely. your attempts make me feel embarrassed for you.

Please, for the sake of all us, stop.

You can't do put downs, there is no snap or wit to your attempts. Some people have it, some don't, you most certainly don't. Stick to something you are good at like whining about content being unavailable. You seem to have that down.

The lord of banter is shamed you tried to walk his hallowed grounds.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yeah yeah. Trigger switch is impossible to add because of these reasons!!!
If you're complaining because you want to be able to choose if Jamie was born with a dick or not. That's not how things work.
I could have saved myself a lot of work by choosing to do things this way but it seems wrong to me.

If you're complaining because she wants to have fun with the other girls. That's just being selfish which isn't what this game is about.

Could I have added either of these options. Yes but I didn't want to. She is a trans character and wants to enjoy herself.

If you're complaining just to complain. Don't bother and move on.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
First & second paragraphs only.

About first paragraph ; Are u kidding me ??? Are u drunk ???
""I could have saved myself a lot of work by choosing to do things this way but it seems wrong to me."" LOL
RandyJMarsh
Mate you're not gonna get what you want moaning and complaining, the DEV, who CREATES this game has told you 'NO'. You are not FINANCING the project I assume? Nor are you the DEV or have any standing in CREATING the game. Take the 'no' answer, be mature and jog on, you and your alternate account.

• Angry
Reactions: Psgm

bergq

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know what " pointless feature " is in the changelog, Does someone know of any of them and what they are?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah yeah. Trigger switch is impossible to add because of these reasons!!!
Did I say it was impossible to add or did I say the dev has no interest in adding it?

Think you'll find it's the latter sweetness.

I'll repeat for those at the back of the class and type really slowly...

Dev is not making her a girl, her being trans is her story either take her leave her but she isn't being changed..... the end.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
RandyJMarsh Can you answer this person again please? I know you have already but it may help if you use no greater a vocabulary than the 'see spot run' book series.

• Angry
Reactions: Psgm
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes