RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
RandyJMarsh
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just took a look and it's not asking for a name it's the mother speaking and getting cut off. I probably should have given her a name to make the scene clearer, maybe a future edit I could make. It goes like this
Mother "Don't you dare leave here David"
Claire "Just keep going Jamie(or whatever you named her) you don't need to answer to her"
Mother "His name is.."
Claire "You need to stop this, do you have any idea how much harm you are causing"

Thanks for taking the time to point out a potential problem I really appreciate it:)

Apr 28, 2019
I just took a look and it's not asking for a name it's the mother speaking and getting cut off. I probably should have given her a name to make the scene clearer, maybe a future edit I could make. It goes like this
Mother "Don't you dare leave here David"
Claire "Just keep going Jamie(or whatever you named her) you don't need to answer to her"
Mother "His name is.."
Claire "You need to stop this, do you have any idea how much harm you are causing"

Thanks for taking the time to point out a potential problem I really appreciate it:)
That part really pissed me off. It was very important though. I have had a few situations were I was treated like that. Its a horrible feeling, but in the long run. I am stronger for it. Randy you are doing a wonderful job with Jamie. Its another reason why I love her.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Was enjoying the game now I have to start over. I was ok with the trans girl up to the point of actual penetration sex with the other girls for that I have to star over since its not avoidable I now need to ignore her on a new playthrough. Sad because I kinda liked her as a person but not when it comes to the other girls and her.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Was enjoying the game now I have to start over. I was ok with the trans girl up to the point of actual penetration sex with the other girls for that I have to star over since its not avoidable I now need to ignore her on a new playthrough. Sad because I kinda liked her as a person but not when it comes to the other girls and her.
You're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last be say something like that. And basically it is what it is. The girls want to have fun with each other so that's what they do. It would be unfair to leave her out of that.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last be say something like that. And basically it is what it is. The girls want to have fun with each other so that's what they do. It would be unfair to leave her out of that.
Well considering your doing double renders here is a idea.... instead of having to chose to accept her or not have the choice be like in WVM is she trans or is she a girl. I replayed the game and it now feels like something is missing if you do not accept her. Then she isnt left out and those that want her trans can follow through and those not interested can have her a normal girl keeping her in their game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well considering your doing double renders here is a idea.... instead of having to chose to accept her or not have the choice be like in WVM is she trans or is she a girl. I replayed the game and it now feels like something is missing if you do not accept her. Then she isnt left out and those that want her trans can follow through and those not interested can have her a normal girl keeping her in their game.
Really hate your use of the word "normal".

Even if Jamie wasn't Trans (which the dev has stated will be the only way she will be) she and all the ladies will be having fun with each other both with and without the mc. So strap on, tongue, fingers or (Jamie's) cock it's happening here.

There is no jealousy. This kind of harem isn't for everyone, neither is this vn. But I'm sure as hell enjoying it myself...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This game features a harem of equal rights and opportunities and does a fantastic job at integrating a trans woman. Your problem with her being with the other ladies obviously stems from your not perceiving her as a woman, else you would be petitioning for all FF scenes to be removed. So I really don't get what you're supposedly missing by turning her down, because as far as I'm concerned it isn't Jamie. And I wholeheartedly agree with Spfjolietjake in that you should choose your words more wisely: 'normal' leads down a path where a lot of -isms lie we should all have overcome by now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Really hate your use of the word "normal".
Sorry to have offended you and in the word of a friend of mine Marrisa...."I will be a normal girl eventually" Yes she is trans is uses that word so I am not sure why I would offend you when she isnt offended and uses it herself.

Reactions: bigphil963
Apr 28, 2019
This game features a harem of equal rights and opportunities and does a fantastic job at integrating a trans woman. Your problem with her being with the other ladies obviously stems from your not perceiving her as a woman, else you would be petitioning for all FF scenes to be removed. So I really don't get what you're supposedly missing by turning her down, because as far as I'm concerned it isn't Jamie. And I wholeheartedly agree with Spfjolietjake in that you should choose your words more wisely: 'normal' leads down a path where a lot of -isms lie we should all have overcome by now.
I agree with you Hordragg and Spfjolietjake. Words matter. Also Jamie isnt taking the girls away from the MC. She wasnt looking to have fun with the other girls, but Im really glad that the DEV made her feel comfortable to feel like a woman. that is the important part, because Transwomen are women.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Well considering your doing double renders here is a idea.... instead of having to chose to accept her or not have the choice be like in WVM is she trans or is she a girl
Sorry but I REALLY dislike this approach. She was included in the game to be a trans character. If you aren't interested in that you that's up to you.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I please author for information about some money-making page (Patreon, Subscribestar) where we can support his hard work. I need that information for web where I collecting informations about my favorite VNs. PM will do it's work the best. URL: Thanks ;-)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I please author for information about some money-making page (Patreon, Subscribestar) where we can support his hard work. I need that information for web where I collecting informations about my favorite VNs. PM will do it's work the best. URL: Thanks ;-)
Dev doesn't do it for money, people have tried repeatedly to get him to but he's doing this for fun.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes