RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
The banter between Avaron and Liam (and multiple dupe accounts) was hilarious and fun to read... until some others joined and made it a bit to hostile for me to enjoy reading anymore. It's actually part of the reason why I hardly post anymore. It's one thing to disagree or to really not like someone in a forum and maybe some minor disrespect for humor's sake, but it's another to outright insult them.

Anyway, love the game as is so far, can't wait to play the new update (when I have the time). I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm still hoping someone will make and release a mod that unlocks the gallery as there's a few I can't get unlocked without replaying the entire game choosing completely different routes every time, and I don't have that kind of time right now as I already have too many games and RL stuff on the go right now.
I try my best to avoid such things and give simple calm answers but some people just don't get it.

Well you are in luck. I added an unlock the gallery button in this update but you have to get to the end of the new content for it to show up;)

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I try my best to avoid such things and give simple calm answers but some people just don't get it.

Well you are in luck. I added an unlock the gallery button in this update but you have to get to the end of the new content for it to show up;)
Sometimes, ignoring them is the best way to deal with them. Or my favorite (back in the day when I moderated a bunch of forums), quoting as many repeated previous answers as your patience allows for and literally say nothing else. It's not only disrespecting the person without actually saying anything, but it's also very satisfying to slap them with a response like that (especially if you can squeeze in a dozen or more quoted answers).

Haha, I love it. Thank you so much! Also, I just had to check out that "pointless" feature you added to the game menu before heading off to bed... totally worth it. Loved every single one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but it's another to outright insult them with a serious tone.
It's one thing i've never been a big fan of despite others people opinions of me to the contrary.

I don't, never have and never will straight up insult someone in a serious manner. The whole point of banter is for it to be amusing and witty and i've always been a huge fan of banter. Nobody gets a laugh from someone being insulted but everyone gets a laugh if a custard pie gets launched in someones face.

I have no problems making someones posts look foolish with a bit of witty banter but I don't see the point in actively attacking someone for the purpose of hurting them.

There is a group on here that calls me toxic because I target them a lot but they go out of their way to bully devs into changing content to suit them and have made a few devs quit. It's a small group of anti NTR that go to every .. single .. thread whether it has NTR or not to complain about it. If an NTR game shows up you'll be sure to see at least a couple of the same names every time insulting the dev and trying to either get the game shut down or the dev to change direction to suit them.

They do piss me off but lack any self awareness so me mocking them is toxic while them abusing devs and certain people for liking certain content is fine.

Reminds me of Twitter users.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

I haven't played for a couple of updates, I will now but I loved the comment about how the sister was an antagonist when she is obviously MCs biggest fan was quite amusing.
I like the MTF in this game, she is feminine and not aggressive.
I don't know if you know how freaking hard it is to arrange a threesome with a ladyboy who is feminine enough to be attractive to me but also has a penis big enough for my wife that also would even consider a female!
Most ladyboys only want males because they are straight, the default is eww vagina and I am literally trying too pay for it.
Makes me chuckle a bit tbh!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I freaking loved this update. Still some of the hottest watersports and who the hell doesn't love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously every update is like perv Christmas for me. Thank you RandyJMarsh for sharing this wonderful little world.

And the few that are hating on Mia may you lose all your taste buds. :)

Jamie has many protectors here which I'm very glad to see.
Not all harem vns should be the same.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I freaking loved this update. Still some of the hottest watersports and who the hell doesn't love

Seriously every update is like perv Christmas for me. Thank you RandyJMarsh for sharing this wonderful little world.

And the few that are hating on Mia may you lose all your taste buds. :)

Jamie has many protectors here which I'm very glad to see.
Not all harem vns should be the same.
Hmmmm how about some
Or will that break you :ROFLMAO:

Yeah if you don't like Mia I don't think we can be friends:mad:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
RandyJMarsh.
U yet to respond.
Why u not adding trigger switch ??? I likes to know
First 2 paragraphs are the reason ??? Are u drunk or something like that ??? They are the most stupid reason i heard recently

"I could have saved myself a lot of work by choosing to do things this way but it seems wrong to me." WTH is this
The answers you seek are in the thread if you want to quit creating accounts long enough to read them.

Regardless, it doesn't matter why tbh. It ain't changing. When you create a vn you can have all the switches you want. Hell it could be nothing but switches. It could even be titled switches.

This vn will not have a switch. Accept Jamie and love her as is or miss out on her awesomeness. That is your two choices.

There are a plethora of other vns to play that maybe more your comprehension level. I would use the search button and make a day of it.

Reactions: Icarus Media

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
RandyJMarsh.
U yet to respond.
Why u not adding trigger switch ??? I likes to know
First 2 paragraphs are the reason ??? Are u drunk or something like that ??? They are the most stupid reason i heard recently

"I could have saved myself a lot of work by choosing to do things this way but it seems wrong to me." WTH is this
If you can't understand what I said that's your problem. I done with this.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The thing is he is already doing double renders and double story by having the choice to accept her or leave her out. If you leave her out the story already changes and there are empty spaces in scenes like the table or couch and even in the bed. It could have simple been a choice much like WVM to have her be a trans or not then since the dev is already doing double the work there would not be empty spots and the feeling someone is missing. If anything it would make the story feel whole again and the work is already being done one way or the other. As for someone else mentioning the strap on...... yea my wife saw that and said if it aint real it aint worth the effort and plastic is not worth it . she actually closed the game lmao.
Since I haven't had her from the beginning, I haven't paid too much attention to those "holes". They will be there, but I don't care about them. If I were attentive to that all the time, it would be impossible for me to enjoy the game.

Jamie is sure to be a great character, but since I'm not sexually attracted to trans women and she's an all or nothing package, I chose not to have her in the harem. It's RandyJMarsh's decision, and it also fits with the philosophy of the game (they are in a clearly open relationship, including an LI that doesn't participate would be weird, to say the least). Changing her genre would surely require major changes in her story, changes that, as far as I know, are outside of what RandyJMarsh wants for this character.

About the Strap-on... as long as they don't use it with the MC.

Reactions: voyeurkind

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Those reasons are stupid!!
I kind of think the one behaving stupidly is perhaps you.
That character's story depends upon them being the way they were designed, and that is not a stupid reason to the majority of people here.
In fact I dare suggest if you find the reasons to be "stupid", perhaps it is you who cannot understand them, and is therefore the deficient one. Get out more. Interact with a few trans persons in real life. You don't need to have sex with them, just interact in a kind and understanding way if you are capable, and maybe you will understand at least some of the reasons the character has been designed in such a way.
On that note, I want to thank my former coworker Eevee, and hope that she is doing well.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
only question i have is pregnancy going to be in the game and i will be able to knock up the sister
To quote myself
" I know there are people that want to get the girls pregnant themselves but the problem that causes is either I spend the next 5-10 years making this game to get to the point where they even look pregnant or I fade to black and say 7 months later then fade back in to some very pregnant looking girls, neither of those things interest me at this point."
So no sorry I don't see that happening.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To quote myself
" I know there are people that want to get the girls pregnant themselves but the problem that causes is either I spend the next 5-10 years making this game to get to the point where they even look pregnant or I fade to black and say 7 months later then fade back in to some very pregnant looking girls, neither of those things interest me at this point."
So no sorry I don't see that happening.
I don't mind OPP, just saying. Other people's preggos need lewding too ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Need trigger switch to turn OFF or ON tran content
Admit that you want that because you're afraid you might enjoy that content. It's still not going to happen, as mentioned by the developer.
Also, get some sleep. You are drunk/high/otherwise impaired.
Thank you, and goodnight.

Also, there's no IP block on this site?

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can't say pregnancy is something i'm bothered about.

More interested in a healthier diet for them, like they live on pizza and pancakes.
Sushi has been making it's "healthy" appearances now at least. Also they need that fuel to lewd the calories away. :p

Since stores already have Christmas shit in, I don't think it's too early to ask...
Is there any possibility of one of the in game days being the bestest holiday of all: Halloween?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes