UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any possibility of one of the in game days being the bestest holiday of all: Halloween?
I agree, Hallowe'en IS the best holiday. Also my favorite. Hallowe'en 2: Secret Hallowe'en happened just on Friday (the 13th), but I couldn't dress up because I might get shot at work if I had. 'Cause it's SECRET Hallowe'en, even scarier because no one is expecting it.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
// Admit that you want that because you're afraid you might enjoy that content \\

Never. I am not a wierdo
Methinks you deny too much, thus confirming my suspicions.
Just play the game as intended, or don't play. Even without trans content there is quite a lot to enjoy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I try to change it up but there is a limited selection of food I have to work with. They do have chicken and vege's for dinner quite often though so it's not that bad:)
Yeah, food assets seem to be really limited, i've noticed that for a lot of games.

At least the food here looks somewhat like food people would eat and enjoy. I've seen some games that have what look to be a chicken leg with something I can only assume is mashed potato and characters saying it's the best food they ever ate.

Look at this, complaining about the important stuff .... food assets.

Y u no add switch to turn healthy food on or off?

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Why the hell u not adding trigger switch without a proper reason ??? Are u drunk ???
There is a proper reason. Play the game with the trans content on for awhile to find out why.
Storywise, it only works that way.
Why don't I see you trolling on the Family Affair board? There is also not a switch there, and there are whole updates where nothing happens if trans content isn't activated.
Same thing to a lesser degree with Midlife Crisis.

I mean, I'm comfortable enough in my own sexuality to just let it happen to see the story. It doesn't mean I want to go out and engage in sexual intercourse with someone transitioning that still has a penis, but I'm also mature enough to know that this is a game.
Why aren't you comfortable in your own skin, with your sexuality that you have to keep bringing this up?

Edit: Just so you know, I AM drunk. I'm still coherent enough to make reasoned statements and definitely not come off as any kind of troll. Why can't you?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Avaron1974and Apo_Icarus Wow things really went to hell after I went to bed
thanks for your efforts in dealing with certain people:love:
No problem, I see he was also a recurrent problem after I left the thread as well. I cannot understand for the life of me how people can't just accept the 'No'. In other situations such a mindset is dangerous.

As regards the idea of insulting, I'm not sure if it was referring to me or others that came later... but I've always had the style where if engaged in a verbal fight, it's no holds barred. Yeah there can banter and fun but you have to distinguish between someone having a light argument and someone being a stubborn bellend. Rather than he said she said building up the levels of banter and argument just BAM! jaw agape shock, walk off. This thread surprised me as even that didn't seem to work as he legitimately didn't want to or couldn't even comprehend, just kept talking about a switch and replying to everyone saying 'No to u' bringing people back into it. I suppose in retrospect, it was rather cruel of me and Avaron to engage in a verbal battle against an unarmed opponent.

Hopefully the site has IP banning.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Certainly possible. U can believe if u want.
*Sigh*.... Dude I give you points for dedication, making your 11th...12th account to post on this thread. But word to the wi...to you, Redknight the mod is awake now and trust me he is the least merciful of the moderators. You might want to quit while ahead.

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, food assets seem to be really limited, i've noticed that for a lot of games.

At least the food here looks somewhat like food people would eat and enjoy. I've seen some games that have what look to be a chicken leg with something I can only assume is mashed potato and characters saying it's the best food they ever ate.

Look at this, complaining about the important stuff .... food assets.

Y u no add switch to turn healthy food on or off?
OMG that was too funny

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes