The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The humor is really good though its all related to sex.
There is a running joke where one of the girls keeps wanting to call the MC daddy and he absolutely hates it. xD

Also, this is a harem that functions more like a poly relationship as all the girls love each other too, its just the MC is the focal point in the relationship. It also is a good story about people accepting their body. There is a character who is a bit on the bigger side and is super selfconscous about it but the harem slowly wears her down with a metric outpouring of love and understanding. Its a really cute story, but yeah, no over arching plot, just MC living his life and trying to make the lives of the women within it better through love, understanding, and lots and lots of sex

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Have you ever wanted to live with 4 or more beautiful ladies? Have you ever dreamed of having a sexy but spunky friend that happens to be a fairy?

Have you ever wonder what the vaginal fluid of a fairy would taste like or what their favorite ice cream topping is?

Do you long for a sister that loves you and loves to get frisky while participating in her love of cosplay? Ever felt like helping a lady in need Or having a trans girlfriend that adores you. Or maybe you wondered how it would be to bang a set of twins?

And don't get me started on the watersports...

If you answered yes to a few of these questions give it a try. If it was all nos, no hard feelings but this one ain't for you:)
I'm not sure what you mentioned there that didn't have to do with sex. I'm trying to figure out what's interesting about the outside of that.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm not sure what you mentioned there that didn't have to do with sex. I'm trying to figure out what's interesting about the outside of that.
I'd say just try it. Either you will like it or you wont. Worst case scenario, you spend 20 mins and decide its not for you, thats less time then it takes to ask all these questions...

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'd say just try it. Either you will like it or you wont. Worst case scenario, you spend 20 mins and decide its not for you, thats less time then it takes to ask all these questions...
I'm afraid that it's not gonna have anything interest about it outside of the sex, and the fact that no one's mentioned anything specific about anything besides the sex isn't helping.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I would say it would be nice having choices when it comes to this, like when one of the girls gave him a blowjob and he didn't want to kiss her, I would have liked the choice to kiss her.
Yeah, don't know why so many dudes are afraid to kiss their woman after they do us the great favor of giving us head. First, it is your own brand. Second, afraid you might barely taste some semen and suddenly start craving dick? If you do, then you were just repressed all along. I always kiss my woman after. In fact, I have even ate my woman out after dropping a load in her. I have tasted my own brand many times but it never made me gay, nttawwt.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I was writing that while you were responding to Avaron1974.

Besides sex... let's see there is some drama light but sadly believable (flavors such as acceptance of oneself or others, or the lack there of, sadness, minor struggles). There is humor and social commentary.

There are trips to shops (clothing, sex and grocery), the beach, several restaurants, pet store, coffee shop, apartments and even a spa.

It is unlike most other vns. If after the posts of us here your still undecided I'm leaning towards it ain't for you and that's just fine:)

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, don't know why so many dudes are afraid to kiss their woman after they do us the great favor of giving us head. First, it is your own brand. Second, afraid you might barely taste some semen and suddenly start craving dick? If you do, then you were just repressed all along. I always kiss my woman after. In fact, I have even ate my woman out after dropping a load in her. I have tasted my own brand many times but it never made me gay, nttawwt.
Kind of off topic, but there are some ladies I have had the pleasure of getting to know are the same way. Some people just are not a fan of their own label so to speak.

For some there is zero desire to taste themselves on others. Human nature and preferences are fascinating to me.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Its personal taste. (ba dum tiss)
Some people like snowballs, some don't. Some people like golden showers, some don't.
Trying to call people out on personal preferences is just silly man. My take is as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and you arnt trying to push your kink on someone else, live and let live.

Wow, I just read the last three pages and man have I not seen such an uneducated person in a hell of a while, and here I was holding back on asking for my gay shit(a male love interest for the MC, although they would probably be bisexual as that is the direction the game is going) or a non-binary character, then I come to the thread and read a person that straight up doesn't seem to know that Haren's are new in human society and that before that, a couple of million years up until the creation of private property I think, people fucked each other without many constraints, or that is so locked on the past that didn't take the time to actually even study how what they want is practiced in a modern age, so now I don't feel bad anymore, here goes my requests.

1. gay shit, as it is normally called on this site I would like a male partner if it is all possible.
2. a non-binary character, they don't need to be a love interest.
3. a more healthy poly relationship instead of a full-on harem(this is is particular just to trigger the "alpha male" here in the forum)
I would say if you are going to include gay content, like with trans, just make it optional.
And I think the harem relationship is fine as is, they all obviously love each other, MC is just the focal point in the relationship.
Also, I don't get any "alpha male" vibes from this game at all. MC isn't made to compete with anyone, they all just love each other, what's wrong with that? Not every vn has to have competition.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Its personal taste. (ba dum tiss)
Some people like snowballs, some don't. Some people like golden showers, some don't.
Trying to call people out on personal preferences is just silly man. My take is as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and you arnt trying to push your kink on someone else, live and let live.

I would say if you are going to include gay content, like with trans, just make it optional.
And I think the harem relationship is fine as is, they all obviously love each other, MC is just the focal point in the relationship.
Also, I don't get any "alpha male" vibes from this game at all. MC isn't made to compete with anyone, they all just love each other, what's wrong with that? Not every vn has to have competition.
I was not talking about the game, is just some dude that was talking shit around here so I tried to make a joke/critic by asking for the opposite of what they wanted, something that I wasn't going to do because I noticed that it is just not the direction the game seems to be going in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
mhm, but what makes it interesting outside of the sex? Does it have really good humor? Can you talk about an early moment that's really good? Please, try to give me something specific.
Obviously it's got humour and plenty of movie references. The fact the game is called A Clever name to show the genius behind it giving it such a clever name.

Alose I did mention it has a pervy fairy, all games should come with one. I did also point out the trans girl has an awesome story.

None of those have anything to do with the sex, although an argument could be made for pervy fairy but at most she only ever gets fingered, a cock would kill her .... it's bigger than her .... she's a fairy.

There is also a pet shop, where the MC's cat girl cosplaying sister sits in a pen and plays with the kittens, the twins home where the MC's cat girl cosplaying sister tries to steal the twins cat.

The winding up of the woman that owns the coffee shop because it's amusing.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going? I wrote a review, but I'm afraid that it's gonna get deleted because I couldn't think of much constructive criticism, but I really have something I wanna say, so I'll post the same message.

I wanna say this to the developer, and the fanbase. I didn't find this, but a lot of people absolutely love this game. They're not hurting anyone, and neither are you. No one made me play this, and if I had the power to get rid of this game, I honestly wouldn't. I imagine you're having fun making this, so please, don't let some random person on the internet let you stop enjoying your bliss. And hey, if you make another game like this, but it's finishable in an hour, let me know. I think this could be fun for a bit if it was short.

Hell, I've gotten bored and tried to write a couple bizarre Skyrim and pokemon fanfics before, and I actually wish I could find the drive to continue them. I'm actually kinda jealous that you're able to keep doing something like this, when I couldn't stay interested in them for more than like 2 weeks.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi everyone, how's it going? I wrote a review, but I'm afraid that it's gonna get deleted because I couldn't think of much constructive criticism, but I really have something I wanna say, so I'll post the same message.

I wanna say this to the developer, and the fanbase. I didn't find this, but a lot of people absolutely love this game. They're not hurting anyone, and neither are you. No one made me play this, and if I had the power to get rid of this game, I honestly wouldn't. I imagine you're having fun making this, so please, don't let some random person on the internet let you stop enjoying your bliss. And hey, if you make another game like this, but it's finishable in an hour, let me know. I think this could be fun for a bit if it was short.

Hell, I've gotten bored and tried to write a couple bizarre Skyrim and pokemon fanfics before, and I actually wish I could find the drive to continue them. I'm actually kinda jealous that you're able to keep doing something like this, when I couldn't stay interested in them for more than like 2 weeks.
that was actually really polite compared to what I'm used to seeing in posts like this, and hey I'll say that as much as I'm enjoying the game I do think it is a bit too long but that comes to what we each enjoy, I hope you find a game out there that can either grab your attention or is short enough.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I love to see females tinkle wearing a (mini)skirt w/o panties. In my pervert mind at least that's one of the few reasons skirts exist at all. Thank you for making the game and at being active on the forum. I hope with these lines, the occasional funny and an homeopathic amount* of fanart I create in DS I can return the favor at least a bit.

*I want to keep this to a minimum to not give the impression I want to steal anyones thunder.
Please direct me to this fan art right now, I need to see it:love:

• Red Heart

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Are more tags/fetishes planned, i.e. squirt drinking, milfs, defloration, menstruation, pregnancy? Will there be only male on trans? How about optional submissive kinks?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. since the fairy is a point of interest .. ( for myself as well ;))
she has magic .. love that .. shouldn't she be able to once in awhile grow taller .... i think you all know where i'm heading .. yeah you got it .... i'm wanting to fuck that fairy really hard .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
1. gay shit, as it is normally called on this site I would like a male partner if it is all possible.
2. a non-binary character, they don't need to be a love interest.
3. a more healthy poly relationship instead of a full-on harem(this is is particular just to trigger the "alpha male" here in the forum)
1. Probably not it's just not something that interests me.
2. I really wouldn't know where to start with that but I will give it some thought.
3. I would like to think we already have that but after reading another of your comments I see what you are talking about.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok .. since the fairy is a point of interest .. ( for myself as well ;))
she has magic .. love that .. shouldn't she be able to once in awhile grow taller .... i think you all know where i'm heading .. yeah you got it .... i'm wanting to fuck that fairy really hard .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Devs already said he has no plans on making her taller or shrinking him, they aren't ever going to fuck.

pregnancy?
Dev said pregnancy won't be a thing.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes