RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I was so glad to see an update to a favorite but I have to agree with the MC, let's not do the rape play stuff anymore. I really hate nonconsensual content and while rape play is an actual kink(and consensual) rather than something born of hate, I still could do without it.
I didn't plan on making a scene like that but it was something that just came about. I was worried about how people would react to it and tried my best to soften the whole thing at the end. I hope it played out like the MC was giving her something she wanted even thought he wasn't really into it. I want there to be give and take between the characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Loved the update.
Big props to Zoe on her choice of Demon Knight and The Crow, Amazing movies with awesome sound tracks!

Though I was sad MC is not into the new coffeeshop girl. She's super cute and a good replacement for the trans character.
(No shade on trans people, just not my thing sexually speaking)

I definitely need more Iris in my life. Can't wait for things to progress with her.

Keep up the good work Randy!
There may be progress with Rachel(the woman that owns the coffee shop) but it would need to be on both paths in the game at around the same time. She and the MC have more interaction on the the trans path for story reasons. But yeah don't give all hope.

Which girl did you name Iris?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going? I wrote a review, but I'm afraid that it's gonna get deleted because I couldn't think of much constructive criticism, but I really have something I wanna say, so I'll post the same message.

I wanna say this to the developer, and the fanbase. I didn't find this, but a lot of people absolutely love this game. They're not hurting anyone, and neither are you. No one made me play this, and if I had the power to get rid of this game, I honestly wouldn't. I imagine you're having fun making this, so please, don't let some random person on the internet let you stop enjoying your bliss. And hey, if you make another game like this, but it's finishable in an hour, let me know. I think this could be fun for a bit if it was short.

Hell, I've gotten bored and tried to write a couple bizarre Skyrim and pokemon fanfics before, and I actually wish I could find the drive to continue them. I'm actually kinda jealous that you're able to keep doing something like this, when I couldn't stay interested in them for more than like 2 weeks.
Thanks for taking the time to do that. I don't expect everyone to enjoy this, hell I didn't think anyone would want to play my nonsense.
I will say I did get a spell checker both digital and a real person so while there are still some errors it should be mostly good. But the bad grammar is not something that will ever change it's kind of gotten to be a joke to annoy people.

The only thing I take issue with is the suggestion that I would somehow delete your review. I can't do that and even if I could I wouldn't:)

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Are more tags/fetishes planned, i.e. squirt drinking, milfs, defloration, menstruation, pregnancy? Will there be only male on trans? How about optional submissive kinks?
Maybe(sort of already does), probably not(at least in the way I expect you mean it), there is already a couple of girls you do this to, already in the game, and not by the player.
Probably not. Probably.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Its personal taste. (ba dum tiss)
Some people like snowballs, some don't. Some people like golden showers, some don't.
Trying to call people out on personal preferences is just silly man. My take is as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and you arnt trying to push your kink on someone else, live and let live.
Don't get me wrong, not saying everyone should be doing it but far too many are afraid of a little kiss, even after she has spit or swallowed. It does not make a person gay to be intimate with their lady. Now if she wants you to snowball, that is a different animal and truly deserves to be called a kink. I am not kink shaming, I am saying the kiss after a fully completed bj should not be considered a kink.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Is it intentional that the MC is paying for coffee with a Benjamin (one hundred dollars in American $) and telling the barista to keep the change? That's kinda throwing money around.

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Is it intentional that the MC is paying for coffee with a Benjamin (one hundred dollars in American $) and telling the barista to keep the change? That's kinda throwing money around.
He is rich.
It's a limit of the assets I have to work with but I do find it interesting that you were paying enough attention to notice that. Then again I'm not American so it doesn't really stand out to me.

Reactions: TundraLupus

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
It's a limit of the assets I have to work with but I do find it interesting that you were paying enough attention to notice that. Then again I'm not American so it doesn't really stand out to me.
Yeah. Ordinary folk in the United States don't go dropping Benjamins and saying keep the change. It would even be considered gauche for many rich folk, although, an occasional generous tip is appreciated. I don't know much about the availability of Honey Select assets so I can't speak to that, but Twenty dollar bills (featuring Andrew Jackson) would be more common payment.

1280px-US_$20_Series_2006_Obverse.jpg

Reactions: The ArcKnight

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
To be fair the Mc own enough to Rachel that it makes sense since she helped with that incident, but not gonna lie I hadn't noticed it before

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I had noticed that detail, but hadn't given it much importance either: I assumed that it would be more a question of the available assets than anything else. On the other hand, I didn't know that the 100 dollar bill (I have assumed that it's that) was called Benjamin

In any case, the tip is generous (I give 10 or 20 Euro cents when I have coffee with a potato omelette skewer at the bar, this is significantly higher)

I guess it's better than paying with a dollar bill and saying keep the change.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I had noticed that detail, but hadn't given it much importance either: I assumed that it would be more a question of the available assets than anything else. On the other hand, I didn't know that the 100 dollar bill (I have assumed that it's that) was called Benjamin

In any case, the tip is generous (I give 10 or 20 Euro cents when I have coffee with a potato omelette skewer at the bar, this is significantly higher)

I guess it's better than paying with a dollar bill and saying keep the change.
It might be better overall just to use generic money (not from a particular country), that way, it would not raise questions. I don't read the MC as someone who is overly showy, so for those aware of the currency, it gives a false impression. When he goes and gets four coffees and pastries, even at a place that is very expensive, you're still talking under $50 which means a $50 tip, and that is pretty huge.

When I was working at an Ad agency several years ago in Newport Beach as a freelance artist, I bought some cupcakes from a bakery that everyone loved (they were $6 per cupcake). The entire order was still under $100 (and don't judge, because I was getting paid very well and saying "thank you" in that way was appreciated by all).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It might be better overall just to use generic money (not from a particular country), that way, it would not raise questions. I don't read the MC as someone who is overly showy, so for those aware of the currency, it gives a false impression. When he goes and gets four coffees and pastries, even at a place that is very expensive, you're still talking under $50 which means a $50 tip, and that is pretty huge.

When I was working at an Ad agency several years ago in Newport Beach as a freelance artist, I bought some cupcakes from a bakery that everyone loved (they were $6 per cupcake). The entire order was still under $100 (and don't judge, because I was getting paid very well and saying "thank you" in that way was appreciated by all).
Surely using money that cannot be identified with any country is the best.

Here people usually leave a tip in bars and restaurants, but it's something small, a few tens of cents or a few euros, it depends on the expense. Although there are people who don't leave a tip.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just a dialogue thing: "Emma would a better area for the cats and dogs ..." should read "Emma would like a better area for the cats and dogs ..."

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Surely using money that cannot be identified with any country is the best.

Here people usually leave a tip in bars and restaurants, but it's something small, a few tens of cents or a few euros, it depends on the expense. Although there are people who don't leave a tip.
Tips in the United States are generally anywhere from 15-25% but that's because the restaurants have lobbied to be able to pay ridiculous substandard wages to workers (well below minimum wage of $7.25, which is pathetic on its' own) and the workers depend on the tips to make a decent living wage. It's pathetic, really. And there is no guarantee that someone will actually pay the "expected" tips, so if that happens enough, service staff get stiffed majorly.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes