bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just a dialogue thing: "Emma would a better area for the cats and dogs ..." should read "Emma would like a better area for the cats and dogs ..."
Yeah, with that line, need to add another tag on here, one that starts with "bes". j/k

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Tips in the United States are generally anywhere from 15-25% but that's because the restaurants have lobbied to be able to pay ridiculous substandard wages to workers (well below minimum wage of $7.25, which is pathetic on its' own) and the workers depend on the tips to make a decent living wage. It's pathetic, really. And there is no guarantee that someone will actually pay the "expected" tips, so if that happens enough, service staff get stiffed majorly.
If you don't get enough tips to bring you up to minimum wage, then the employer has to make up the difference but if that happens more than a few times, they will usually find an excuse to fire the employee.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tips in the United States are generally anywhere from 15-25% but that's because the restaurants have lobbied to be able to pay ridiculous substandard wages to workers (well below minimum wage of $7.25, which is pathetic on its' own) and the workers depend on the tips to make a decent living wage. It's pathetic, really. And there is no guarantee that someone will actually pay the "expected" tips, so if that happens enough, service staff get stiffed majorly.
Here you leave the tip if you want, also there is no fixed percentage. Everything you drop goes into the "tip pot" which is literally a pot at most bars.

For the rest, there are many bars here, and some retirees (and some others who aren't) dedicate themselves to doing "the round" going from bar to bar drinking coffee or carajillos (coffee with anise or cognac). In general, the waiter knows the regulars and already knows what they usually order (many go every day).

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I didn't plan on making a scene like that but it was something that just came about. I was worried about how people would react to it and tried my best to soften the whole thing at the end. I hope it played out like the MC was giving her something she wanted even thought he wasn't really into it. I want there to be give and take between the characters.
I personally thought the RP was super hot. I think if you were to include an option to skip it that would be fine, then again I'm into that shit so.... maybe treat it like the Daddy kink where people not into it can say no and those into it can say Fuck Yes!

There may be progress with Rachel(the woman that owns the coffee shop) but it would need to be on both paths in the game at around the same time. She and the MC have more interaction on the the trans path for story reasons. But yeah don't give all hope.

Which girl did you name Iris?
Ah shit, sorry I forgot that you are able to rename everyone. I usually go with default names.

Here is the rundown for me:

My Fairy = Ash
- The Harem -
Sister = Keira
Homeless girl = Sophia
Shortstack childhood friend = Molly
Sex crazed twin = Anna
Chubby twin = Emma
Gothy pet store worker = Zoe

- Background Girls -
Foxgirl gamer who has the other Fairy = Iris
Other Fairy = Rose
Lawyer = Ashley
Interior Decorator = Dani
Law firm Receptionist = Sally

And apparently I didn't know the Coffee shop owner's name because it doesn't appear over her lines at all when you take Keira to the coffee shop. lol But sounds good, I will not give up hope on Rachel then.

Odd note, apparently Zoe does not appear in the gallery.
Also, apparently there are 4 blank spaces in the gallery atm.
I assume 1 = Trans, 1= Zoe but I'm still pulling a blank on who the other 2 spots should be fore? Are there 2 other girls only introduced if you have the Trans Character?

Maybe(sort of already does), probably not(at least in the way I expect you mean it), there is already a couple of girls you do this to, already in the game, and not by the player.
Probably not. Probably.
I think the reason why defloration is mentioned is because even if MC does take anyone's virginity, there is no blood shown. (at least not in my playthrough.) and the defloration kink specifically includes breaking the hymen. Which I'm a big fan of so yes please! (optional content of course for those who don't like blood).
Same for pregnancy, I LOVE the idea of impregnation by the MC... fucking a woman someone else made pregnant? No thank you. Thats just a constant reminder she was someone else's and having someone else's kid, If the MC cannot impregnate anyone then I would hope any already pregnant characters are optional.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't plan on making a scene like that but it was something that just came about. I was worried about how people would react to it and tried my best to soften the whole thing at the end. I hope it played out like the MC was giving her something she wanted even thought he wasn't really into it. I want there to be give and take between the characters.
I'm not a fan of those kinds of scenes. I've actually skipped it using CTRL. Being just a role play, I haven't given much importance to it, but I didn't like it either.

Regarding the "pet names", I have taken the option to choose the one that Mia gives to the MC, and I have left the one that appears automatically (the name of the MC), and likewise, with Zoe I have left the one that appears, which is the name of the MC. It's a bit weird, because in some conversations they talk about it ("This morning I have been with Juan" "Ohh, I see that now Juan has a pet name", to give an example of a conversation that is inconsistent with my "choice")

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Odd note, apparently Zoe does not appear in the gallery.
Also, apparently there are 4 blank spaces in the gallery atm.
I assume 1 = Trans, 1= Zoe but I'm still pulling a blank on who the other 2 spots should be fore? Are there 2 other girls only introduced if you have the Trans Character?
The blank space on the first page is Jamie(the trans girl).
Only Zoe is on the second page the other two are just placeholders for now.
If you said no to Zoe she won't show up. If you said yes and she isn't there that's a problem?

I think the reason why defloration is mentioned is because even if MC does take anyone's virginity, there is no blood shown. (at least not in my playthrough.) and the defloration kink specifically includes breaking the hymen. Which I'm a big fan of so yes please! (optional content of course for those who don't like blood).
If you can find a girl that's at least 18 and a virgin that has never used some sort of toy to masturbate then good for you but it's not something I have much interest in including just for the purpose of some blood.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Regarding the "pet names", I have taken the option to choose the one that Mia gives to the MC, and I have left the one that appears automatically (the name of the MC), and likewise, with Zoe I have left the one that appears, which is the name of the MC. It's a bit weird, because in some conversations they talk about it ("This morning I have been with Juan" "Ohh, I see that now Juan has a pet name", to give an example of a conversation that is inconsistent with my "choice")
I didn't really take in account that people wouldn't put something in there. I might have to go back and change that up a bit so that sort of dialogue doesn't show up if you didn't change things.

• Wow
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
RandyJMarsh ever considered doing a daisy chain sex scene? Also be interesting if anyone else here would be interested in the idea.
Holly (get eaten by) Mia (get strapped by) Sarah (getting banged by) Jamie (getting analed by) MC?
HELL YES, just the thought of that gets me HOT. Please think about it kind sir. Maybe do one with Zoe and the twins. I think Jamie wants to tap Zoe anyway.
I'm sure that sort of thing will happen at some point;)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sadly I am with my wife, a trans friend as well as 3 or 4 members of my discord such as the one screen shot below. You are willing to add content just to add it yet very biased as my trans friend said about being willing to add her either as a female or at least keep her in the game as a friend. Then this talk from the last post above shows it. So with this said and the dev giving options for some content but not willing to give options for other content I am bowing out. and removing the game. 1629172011193.png

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Sadly I am with my wife, a trans friend as well as 3 or 4 members of my discord such as the one screen shot below. You are willing to add content just to add it yet very biased as my trans friend said about being willing to add her either as a female or at least keep her in the game as a friend. Then this talk from the last post above shows it. So with this said and the dev giving options for some content but not willing to give options for other content I am bowing out. and removing the game. View attachment 1356674
Sorry I'm kind of confused by this. The game isn't about just making friends with people it's about doing lewd things with them.
The amount of work it would take to add 'a just friends path' too is just not do-able for me alone.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sorry I'm kind of confused by this. The game isn't about just making friends with people it's about doing lewd things with them.
The amount of work it would take to add 'a just friends path' too is just not do-able for me alone.
Are you already doing double renders? Yup. Are you already doing 2 separate story lines.... Yup. Your bias and unwillingness to do the second story line for her could have already been implemented with minor tweaks to the existing one that includes her you have just been unwilling to do it so instead its a do or do not when she could have easily been kept for either path. Hell you could as I said before made the second path as a full female but again your bias to add it stops you not the work itself as you are already doing the extra work to create both sets of renders and both sets of text for both story lines. You let players choose some fetishes then force others such as the strap on stuff. the minute that came into the picture my wife said nope and exited the game.
its your game do what ya want for me im not interested in all the stuff in the game but overlooked it hoping there would be choices then finding none for those scenes such as full on intercourse with penetration between Jamie and the girls when I hit that scene I deleted the save and started over. as a player that should have been a choice and its not and I am not the only one that deleted the save with her path. I just decided to give the other one a try only to then feel like something was missing and having the second set of renders with her missing from them. Then came the sex shop scene and the strapon. If players didnt want the trans content a strapon is pretty much doing the same thing and its not avoidable. I have seen a couple other posts not liking it.
As for one person yeah i know the feeling I have been around a while just not so much in the avn side for development till now. I have me own game i am writing in the first release there are 5 Li's already written into the game with more to come so I do know how much work is involved and I also know the cost of daz assets isnt cheap. I have 3 game ideas going atm with my main one being the focus and the other 2 in planning stages. I do what I do with limited use of my hands due to carpel tunnel in both wrists and a 80% disability yet I still work alone so i know how much work these games can be.
Here is another comment someone made about forced content and yes it was a discussion about this game.
1629177262148.png

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Are you already doing double renders? Yup. Are you already doing 2 separate story lines.... Yup. Your bias and unwillingness to do the second story line for her could have already been implemented with minor tweaks to the existing one that includes her you have just been unwilling to do it so instead its a do or do not when she could have easily been kept for either path. Hell you could as I said before made the second path as a full female but again your bias to add it stops you not the work itself as you are already doing the extra work to create both sets of renders and both sets of text for both story lines. You let players choose some fetishes then force others such as the strap on stuff. the minute that came into the picture my wife said nope and exited the game.
its your game do what ya want for me im not interested in all the stuff in the game but overlooked it hoping there would be choices then finding none for those scenes such as full on intercourse with penetration between Jamie and the girls when I hit that scene I deleted the save and started over. as a player that should have been a choice and its not and I am not the only one that deleted the save with her path. I just decided to give the other one a try only to then feel like something was missing and having the second set of renders with her missing from them. Then came the sex shop scene and the strapon. If players didnt want the trans content a strapon is pretty much doing the same thing and its not avoidable. I have seen a couple other posts not liking it.
As for one person yeah i know the feeling I have been around a while just not so much in the avn side for development till now. I have me own game i am writing in the first release there are 5 Li's already written into the game with more to come so I do know how much work is involved and I also know the cost of daz assets isnt cheap. I have 3 game ideas going atm with my main one being the focus and the other 2 in planning stages. I do what I do with limited use of my hands due to carpel tunnel in both wrists and a 80% disability yet I still work alone so i know how much work these games can be.
Here is another comment someone made about forced content and yes it was a discussion about this game.
View attachment 1356742
So you'd prefer the dev to do triple or quadruple the work to cater to your specific wants. I get it.

What I don't understand is why persons have to give long missives about people losing a fan, or deleting the game permanently instead of just deleting, and moving on without comment.

Not everything has to be for you. Not everything has to be for me.
Why can some people decide "this isn't for me," and move on with no further comments, while others feel like they MUST let others know that "YOU'RE LOSING A FAN!"?

Maybe, just maybe, they're glad you're moving on, but the better thing might be to just... move on. No need to announce it to the world.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 1356742
That's fine you do you.

"Hell you could as I said before made the second path as a full female"
She is in the game to be trans character I don't get why people can't understand that. Giving the player the choice over her body is (and please excuse me here) fucking bullshit.

"Then came the sex shop scene and the strapon. If players didnt want the trans content a strapon is pretty much doing the same thing and its not avoidable"
This is ridiculous. Nobody complains about a girl using vibrators/dildos, nobody complains about them using them on each other but a strapon is somehow totally different.

I wish you luck with your projects. Hopefully I get to give them a try when you release something.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The blank space on the first page is Jamie(the trans girl).
Only Zoe is on the second page the other two are just placeholders for now.
If you said no to Zoe she won't show up. If you said yes and she isn't there that's a problem?
Yup, found a genuine bug then because I have Zoe saying "How she's so glad to be in a harem" and yet not in the gallery on the 2nd page.

If you can find a girl that's at least 18 and a virgin that has never used some sort of toy to masturbate then good for you but it's not something I have much interest in including just for the purpose of some blood.
I mean, its about the same chance as finding 5 women who'd all be interested in a single relationship together. Possible? Sure. Probable? not likely. lol But I get it, its not something that interests you, that's fine.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes