RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
RandyJMarsh Will Jamie top the mc one day? Just asking :)
Yeah I have been asked about that before and while it's not something that really interests me personally I will most likely add that sort of thing at some point I just haven't as yet.
As for that replay that is a watersports scene so I'm guessing you said no to that stuff. But after you get to the end of the current content there should be a 'unlock all' button on the first page of the gallery.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah I have been asked about that before and while it's not something that really interests me personally I will most likely add that sort of thing at some point I just haven't as yet.
As for that replay that is a watersports scene so I'm guessing you said no to that stuff. But after you get to the end of the current content there should be a 'unlock all' button on the first page of the gallery.
I hope to see it one day. Thx for the reply!

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
That ugly black text box is a crime against humanity. Could we have a hide and/or transparency option for the Android version?
Sorry:cry:. I turned the text box off a few updates ago and I thought that would carry over to the android version too. I will figure out what needs to be done to fix that.

Reactions: Pudthumper

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Any chance the MC might get an older woman in the group? Doesnt have to be real old. 40's-50's just unsatisided. Think the redhead from Personal Trainer if you played that.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Any chance the MC might get an older woman in the group? Doesnt have to be real old. 40's-50's just unsatisided. Think the redhead from Personal Trainer if you played that.
I'm not against the idea but I don't think it's fits what I'm doing right now. Maybe at some point but it's not likely in the near future.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I can see how that makes sense. Young group is working good, and Emma is by far the cutest. I could see it working better if you decide to do another game

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not against the idea but I don't think it's fits what I'm doing right now. Maybe at some point but it's not likely in the near future.
Aw, c'mon! I'm sure that there's some old bag lady out there needing the mc to rescue and bang her senseless. Think of the possibilities. Lol

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I think that someone may edit dialogs. It's frustrating that here are too much typos, missing dots, badly splited words or in other case multiple sentences in same line without end of current and start of new. I will try to do some work. That fricking missing dots killing my IQ :-D

Reactions: LightmanP

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I think that someone may edit dialogs. It's frustrating that here are too much typos, missing dots, badly splited words or in other case multiple sentences in same line without end of current and start of new. I will try to do some work. That fricking missing dots killing my IQ :-D
The lack of fullstops is a feature not a bug. Seriously the game could have far better grammar but I have done it on purpose for various reasons. There are some things pretty early on that I should fix up a little but for the most part it is how I want it to be.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you already doing double renders? Yup. Are you already doing 2 separate story lines.... Yup. Your bias and unwillingness to do the second story line for her could have already been implemented with minor tweaks to the existing one that includes her you have just been unwilling to do it so instead its a do or do not when she could have easily been kept for either path. Hell you could as I said before made the second path as a full female but again your bias to add it stops you not the work itself as you are already doing the extra work to create both sets of renders and both sets of text for both story lines. You let players choose some fetishes then force others such as the strap on stuff. the minute that came into the picture my wife said nope and exited the game.
its your game do what ya want for me im not interested in all the stuff in the game but overlooked it hoping there would be choices then finding none for those scenes such as full on intercourse with penetration between Jamie and the girls when I hit that scene I deleted the save and started over. as a player that should have been a choice and its not and I am not the only one that deleted the save with her path. I just decided to give the other one a try only to then feel like something was missing and having the second set of renders with her missing from them. Then came the sex shop scene and the strapon. If players didnt want the trans content a strapon is pretty much doing the same thing and its not avoidable. I have seen a couple other posts not liking it.
As for one person yeah i know the feeling I have been around a while just not so much in the avn side for development till now. I have me own game i am writing in the first release there are 5 Li's already written into the game with more to come so I do know how much work is involved and I also know the cost of daz assets isnt cheap. I have 3 game ideas going atm with my main one being the focus and the other 2 in planning stages. I do what I do with limited use of my hands due to carpel tunnel in both wrists and a 80% disability yet I still work alone so i know how much work these games can be.
Here is another comment someone made about forced content and yes it was a discussion about this game.
View attachment 1356742
Some things you seem to be overlooking.

Randy is doing this for fun, he isn't trying to make you a subscriber or donate money he is doing this purely for his own enjoyment and he managed to find a player base which is great.

Due to him doing this for his own enjoyment he adds content he would like and isn't seeking to make everything optional to keep people playing because, and I repeat, he isn't trying to sell you anything nor get donations.

This one of those rare cases where the dev is doing what they want and you have the option of enjoying that content for what it is or moving along.

If there is "forced" content you do not enjoy then you are not the target audience. I'm gonna repeat that for emphasis because some of you fail to grasp this a lot, you are not the target audience.

Not every game is aimed at you, if it's got content you don't like then it's not a game made for you.

Of course you have the right to say go fuck yourself and delete the game but the dev also has the right to tell you to fuck right off he isn't catering to you and your drama queen ilk.

It's amusing that i'm one of the women on the forum yet some of you guys act more like knitting circle whiners than we ever will despite some of us being in actual knitting circles.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hello. I’m stuck when I meet zoe in the hallway: no way to advance to the next screen. What can i do please ?
Not sure how you could be stuck there. If it's when she tells you her name it's looking for you to either put in something you choose or just press enter to keep Zoe.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Finally got some fairy liquid love in the update - was hoping that'd be on the list. Lesbian watersports makes my dick smack me in my head so.....need more of both now :) Thanks Randy.

Zoe plus the fairies though :love:.....

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Finally got some fairy liquid love in the update - was hoping that'd be on the list. Lesbian watersports makes my dick smack me in my head so.....need more of both now :) Thanks Randy.

Zoe plus the fairies though :love:.....
Thanks but that sounds like a serious medical condition you should probably see a doctor. Now stop playing this and get to work on your game I really want to play it:p

• Haha
Reactions: Woodland Nomad

aceamuro

Dec 31, 2017
There are some pretty girls you can have sex with in this game
But you have to sex with the most ugly girls in most time
Thats so killing the mode

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Finally got around to playing the latest update and loved every minute of it. A blushing Rachel is just bound to make my day. :giggle:

It took me quite some time to realize why I found Zoe a tad less interesting than in the previous scene; I simply had forgotten where it played out. Guess I'm more of a 'morning Zoe' kind of person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*content sigh*

Oh, and you managed to do the – and yes, it does mean what I think it means :ROFLMAO: – inconceivable: making me enjoy being called daddy by an LI. Mostly because it seems to be more fun than kink for Mia. But I do like being the (more) responsible one along with Holly and for us being called Mom and Dad; even if it's just tongue-in-cheek. Thinking on it also made me realize how we first met Holly: alone and hungry, out on the street, with nothing left safe the clothes on her back… and now being all successful, loved, and contributing in more ways than one.

Thank you again for sharing your creation!

• Red Heart

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Finally got around to playing the latest update and loved every minute of it. A blushing Rachel is just bound to make my day. :giggle:

It took me quite some time to realize why I found Zoe a tad less interesting than in the previous scene; I simply had forgotten where it played out. Guess I'm more of a 'morning Zoe' kind of person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*content sigh*

Oh, and you managed to do the – and yes, it does mean what I think it means :ROFLMAO: – inconceivable: making me enjoy being called daddy by an LI. Mostly because it seems to be more fun than kink for Mia. But I do like being the (more) responsible one along with Holly and for us being called Mom and Dad; even if it's just tongue-in-cheek. Thinking on it also made me realize how we first met Holly: alone and hungry, out on the street, with nothing left safe the clothes on her back… and now being all successful, loved, and contributing in more ways than one.

Thank you again for sharing your creation!
Thank you for the kind words I really need the positive reinforcement right now.
Don't even try it I already gave you Jamie you're not getting Zoe too:p

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes