RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yup, found a genuine bug then because I have Zoe saying "How she's so glad to be in a harem" and yet not in the gallery on the 2nd page.
That's no good I really have no idea how that could happen. I will have to investigate. I can send you a quick fix for that if you want?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't really take in account that people wouldn't put something in there. I might have to go back and change that up a bit so that sort of dialogue doesn't show up if you didn't change things.
Well, you know I'm a little weird. Many times I do things that devs didn't think someone would do.

Are you already doing double renders? Yup. Are you already doing 2 separate story lines.... Yup. Your bias and unwillingness to do the second story line for her could have already been implemented with minor tweaks to the existing one that includes her you have just been unwilling to do it so instead its a do or do not when she could have easily been kept for either path. Hell you could as I said before made the second path as a full female but again your bias to add it stops you not the work itself as you are already doing the extra work to create both sets of renders and both sets of text for both story lines. You let players choose some fetishes then force others such as the strap on stuff. the minute that came into the picture my wife said nope and exited the game.
its your game do what ya want for me im not interested in all the stuff in the game but overlooked it hoping there would be choices then finding none for those scenes such as full on intercourse with penetration between Jamie and the girls when I hit that scene I deleted the save and started over. as a player that should have been a choice and its not and I am not the only one that deleted the save with her path. I just decided to give the other one a try only to then feel like something was missing and having the second set of renders with her missing from them. Then came the sex shop scene and the strapon. If players didnt want the trans content a strapon is pretty much doing the same thing and its not avoidable. I have seen a couple other posts not liking it.
As for one person yeah i know the feeling I have been around a while just not so much in the avn side for development till now. I have me own game i am writing in the first release there are 5 Li's already written into the game with more to come so I do know how much work is involved and I also know the cost of daz assets isnt cheap. I have 3 game ideas going atm with my main one being the focus and the other 2 in planning stages. I do what I do with limited use of my hands due to carpel tunnel in both wrists and a 80% disability yet I still work alone so i know how much work these games can be.
Here is another comment someone made about forced content and yes it was a discussion about this game.
View attachment 1356742
First, lesbian sex scenes bore me, I'm that weird. I don't care if they exist, nor do I have much trouble using CTRL if they are too long. Usually I don't need a button to skip them.

The strap-on matters little to me: they are two women who use a toy between them (it's lesbian sex, but with a different toy than those used so far in the game). As long as they don't use it with the MC, it's fine with me (everyone has their own tastes). In any case, if the MC doesn't participate in the scene, it's included among those who don't interest me too much.

Regarding Jamie, maybe because I haven't had this LI from the beginning, but I don't notice the "holes". I don't "miss" her in the scenes. If I was thinking "in the empty part of the right it would have to be Jamie, how bad not to have her" then I would have make a bad choice refusing her.

I'd rather stop arguing whether Jamie should have a female version or not: I think she's fine the way she is (even if I lose content), because her story is made for her to be trans. To change the genre is to completely change that story. It can be done, of course, and I suppose other games will do it, but keep in mind that they will be two completely different characters with different backgrounds, and with a story, maybe similar in some points, but completely different in its main argumentation. Just like the second story doesn't fit what RandyJMarsh wants to tell about this character.

On the other hand, the game itself is based on the fact that all the main characters have an open relationship, in which they all participate on equal terms. Including a main character who is just a friend doesn't add up.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I have to say just to play devil's advocate, but the fact that the Mc doesn't have friendships outside of his sexual relationships is kinda weird to me, I'm not complaining because I know that it isn't easy to make multiple paths and that would mean at least 3 just for Jamie, sexual, friendship, nothing, and if we add the other girls it would snowball, I don't know if this is Randy's first game but either way they should make it in a way they are comfortable with, of course reading suggestions and trying their limits is also important but in the end, it should be something they enjoy making.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I have to say just to play devil's advocate, but the fact that the Mc doesn't have friendships outside of his sexual relationships is kinda weird to me, I'm not complaining because I know that it isn't easy to make multiple paths and that would mean at least 3 just for Jamie, sexual, friendship, nothing, and if we add the other girls it would snowball, I don't know if this is Randy's first game but either way they should make it in a way they are comfortable with, of course reading suggestions and trying their limits is also important but in the end, it should be something they enjoy making.
Yeah this is my first game. If I knew at the start what I know now I would have done things differently. Just adding Zoe as an optional character has meant doing four versions of things some times. This will end up getting out of hand at some point as I add new girls. I thought people played this sort of thing to do lewd things with other characters not to just make friends with them and I think the characters in this act more like friends than anything else.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah this is my first game. If I knew at the start what I know now I would have done things differently. Just adding Zoe as an optional character has meant doing four versions of things some times. This will end up getting out of hand at some point as I add new girls. I thought people played this sort of thing to do lewd things with other characters not to just make friends with them and I think the characters in this act more like friends than anything else.
Some if not most do, but for me, these should be a full gaming experience or story's not just the lewd, but in the end, you can never fully please everyone so just do what you can, so far you are doing pretty well for your first project.

And this is in my opinion: the game doesn't need more people, maybe expanding on the personalities of the ones that are already here is best, unless you have full story boards at the ready or just prefer to have more characters of course.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
So, with what I remember playing, did "mommy" have to "punish" her little naughty girls (I forgot the girl who was pretending to be a mom as a roleplay lol)? If so, I can't wait to see :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That's no good I really have no idea how that could happen. I will have to investigate. I can send you a quick fix for that if you want?
I am done with the update so I'll probably just wait for the next one. Thank you though.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What is it about this game that attracts so many people flipping out over 1 character? On a game that isn't even theirs? The logic just boggles me:

Hey let's whine like little children because someone else built something and I didn't but yeah if keep whining and pissing off the developer he/she will put my stuff in and then....

oh...developer lost heart and abandoned it....(OR) Oh developer told me to jog on....

How did that happen?

:unsure:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
What is it about this game that attracts so many people flipping out over 1 character? On a game that isn't even theirs? The logic just boggles me:

Hey let's whine like little children because someone else built something and I didn't but yeah if keep whining and pissing off the developer he/she will put my stuff in and then....

oh...developer lost heart and abandoned it....(OR) Oh developer told me to jog on....

How did that happen?

:unsure:
I don't know but it's very frustrating and disheartening. If I have to say "she is in the game to be a trans character" to someone again I might just lose it. It doesn't make sense to me that people can't understand that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can I make the petting of cats optional? I have trust issues with my sister wantonly acting like a hussy and petting pet store cats like a whore. It attacks my fragile self esteem as she should only want to handle me...

That is what I feel/imagine with these asinine complaints.

I'm old, I grew up with novels that didn't have choices and if they did they were "choose your own adventure" and very disneyish.

I like certain kinks. I have asked if these kinks can be included to different vns. No matter the answer I respect that it's the devs choice or if they are taking donations the dev and their supporters choice.

Demanding (and expecting it to be followed) a dev that is making a vn for their own amusement and love to change their vision is bloody insane behavior.

Also, If you don't like this vn and are deleting it fine but I could care less and you truly don't have to make a post about it. Most don't care or will miss your negative posts.

This is my personal opinion And no ones else...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm old, I grew up with novels that didn't have choices and if they did they were "choose your own adventure" and very disneyish.
Whilst travelling upon the road you encounter an old man, he tells you that all things in life are pre-determined and are destined to occur, and that therefore free will is an illusion.

If you agree with his hypothesis, turn to page 82.

However if you disagree with his hypothesis then turn to page 82.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know but it's very frustrating and disheartening. If I have to say "she is in the game to be a trans character" to someone again I might just lose it. It doesn't make sense to me that people can't understand that.
I get it. It's kinda why I've been... politely unkind to a couple of posters of late.
I guess if I'd not met a trans friend maybe I might feel the same, and for that I feel kinda sad about myself, but I like the work you've done, and even if everything in it isn't for me, it's YOUR freakin' game! You aren't getting money for it, are giving it away for free.
Hey, if the persons "criticizing" (I use quotes, 'cause it's not quite the right word) want to make demands, then my response is "How much did you pay for this that I owe you?"
So chances are there are gonna be enough fans to act as a Praetorian Guard. Take the worthwhile criticisms, but remember, opinions are like assholes: some people are much bigger than they need to be. (Is that the quote? Probably, right?)

Last edited:

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I have no issues at all with this game. All of the characters are hot (even the transgendee one), the name is catchy, the story is just a guy with his harem with lots of sex. Not all games need to try to be Light of my Life or Dating my Daughter, etec deep

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have no issues at all with this game. All of the characters are hot (even the transgendee one), the name is catchy, the story is just a guy with his harem with lots of sex. Not all games need to try to be Light of my Life or Dating my Daughter, etec deep
Of course, it is a clever name.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes