Apr 28, 2019
I dont know what is wrong with some people. He seems to be struggling with some issues, but he doesnt need to be an ass. He got the answer and was still unhappy about it. Dont play the game and leave Jamie alone. Her story is important, and it might actually help someone that might be in the same situation. I know Ive been there and us Transgirls stick up for each other.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
well well, we continue with the tessitura of the harem.
harem is a man (or a woman with several men) with several women.
the master is the man. He is the only one who fucks the girls, if any girl wants to join in a threesome or foursome but in the role of submissive not active.
according to the comments of the game I have read that the sister competes to fuck the other girls, just like a transsexual fucks the girls. This is not a harem, it is a hippie commune with an open relationship between everyone and everyone.
1- I know there is no tag for open relationships, but they should at least notice it in the summary.
2-the dev can make his game as he wants, but should not impose decisions.
3- I still don't understand the sense that people think that in a harem everyone fucks with everyone, they are very wrong, in a harem there is a master and the other girls are submissive to the master.

Every man in his masculine nature thinks and understands that the only cock he wants to see fucking his lovers is his, not plastic cocks etc.

the sense of sharing and exchanging lovers in my mind has no reason to be.

I believe that men who share and exchange lovers, it is because they do not love their lovers and see them as mere toys, they do not care about anything that others do and undo what they want with their partner.
That's nice for you. Have fun with that. This is not the game for you.

Apr 28, 2019
the master is the man. He is the only one who fucks the girls, if any girl wants to join in a threesome or foursome but in the role of submissive not active.
according to the comments of the game I have read that the sister competes to fuck the other girls, just like a transsexual fucks the girls. This is not a harem, it is a hippie commune with an open relationship between everyone and everyone.
1- I know there is no tag for open relationships, but they should at least notice it in the summary.
3- I still don't understand the sense that people think that in a harem everyone fucks with everyone, they are very wrong, in a harem there is a master and the other girls are submissive to the master.

Every man in his masculine nature thinks and understands that the only cock he wants to see fucking his lovers is his, not plastic cocks etc.

I believe that men who share and exchange lovers, it is because they do not love their lovers and see them as mere toys, they do not care about anything that others do and undo what they want with their partner.
WHAT? Are you mansplaning? Im really confused about why you brought this up. ITS A GAME, like it or not. I agree with the DEV this game is not for you

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

The part where the man is the Master and the LIs the complacent submissives does not call me personally. Domination doesn't appeal to me, and neither does submission. And the kind of slave-type harem you've described falls into the kinds of things that don't interest me. Also, it's rather something of very specific cultures; I don't think there is a law that requires it to be as you say.

Personally, if the girls want to have fun with each other, that's fine with me. Although I don't like lesbian sex, I don't dislike it either, it just bores me. Possibly I'm very weird.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I just wanted to point out that IP banning is a joke in my experience as a retired moderator for several other forums. For most ppl, it only slows them down a bit. I myself receive a new IP address every week or so from my ISP which means IP banning me would be just as pointless, not that it would ever happen since i have no intentions on breaking the rules (aside from off topic discussions, sorry Randy). If there was a MAC address + IP ban system with VPN detection, then that would work far better since MAC addresses are tied to the device you're using and as far as I know, is not easy to change / few ppl know how to do it. Unfortunately, this kind of ban system is rarely used (probably due to several issues which punishes innocent members).

Last edited:

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
As or the clothed peeing I will certainly try but I don't know if I can make clothing look properly wet in studio:unsure:
I love to see females tinkle wearing a (mini)skirt w/o panties. In my pervert mind at least that's one of the few reasons skirts exist at all. Thank you for making the game and at being active on the forum. I hope with these lines, the occasional funny and an homeopathic amount* of fanart I create in DS I can return the favor at least a bit.

*I want to keep this to a minimum to not give the impression I want to steal anyones thunder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Wow, I just read the last three pages and man have I not seen such an uneducated person in a hell of a while, and here I was holding back on asking for my gay shit(a male love interest for the MC, although they would probably be bisexual as that is the direction the game is going) or a non-binary character, then I come to the thread and read a person that straight up doesn't seem to know that Haren's are new in human society and that before that, a couple of million years up until the creation of private property I think, people fucked each other without many constraints, or that is so locked on the past that didn't take the time to actually even study how what they want is practiced in a modern age, so now I don't feel bad anymore, here goes my requests.

1. gay shit, as it is normally called on this site I would like a male partner if it is all possible.
2. a non-binary character, they don't need to be a love interest.
3. a more healthy poly relationship instead of a full-on harem(this is is particular just to trigger the "alpha male" here in the forum)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wow, I just read the last three pages and man have I not seen such an uneducated person in a hell of a while, and here I was holding back on asking for my gay shit(a male love interest for the MC, although they would probably be bisexual as that is the direction the game is going) or a non-binary character, then I come to the thread and read a person that straight up doesn't seem to know that Haren's are new in human society and that before that, a couple of million years up until the creation of private property I think, people fucked each other without many constraints, or that is so locked on the past that didn't take the time to actually even study how what they want is practiced in a modern age, so now I don't feel bad anymore, here goes my requests.

1. gay shit, as it is normally called on this site I would like a male partner if it is all possible.
2. a non-binary character, they don't need to be a love interest.
3. a more healthy poly relationship instead of a full-on harem(this is is particular just to trigger the "alpha male" here in the forum)
Regarding the third point, I think that the relationship between the different characters in this game is very healthy. I can't find it to be an alpha-male harem.

On the other hand, it possibly sounds weird, but I've heard about gender non-binary many times, but I've never really been interested in knowing what it really meant (and the truth is, I've never met anyone who declares themselves that way).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Regarding the third point, I think that the relationship between the different characters in this game is very healthy. I can't find it to be an alpha-male harem.

On the other hand, it possibly sounds weird, but I've heard about gender non-binary many times, but I've never really been interested in knowing what it really meant (and the truth is, I've never met anyone who declares themselves that way).
the only real difference is that the Mc wouldn't be the only "male" "allowed" to be with the girls and for them to be with someone it wouldn't require that person being with the MC.

I can see that, I didn't for most of my life and took a while to learn, in the end, is basically someone that identifies as neither man nor woman and sometimes that means the person's aesthetic is more androgynous but they may look male or female as well, in the end, it is more about just not feeling like you fit in either description of what is typically female or male, that is the best way I can explain at the moment at least, there is a whole lot behind it but it would make me go into off-topic and the mods don't like that. edit: at least to me, that identify as non-binary(more of a gender anarchist really but hey) and present as male because of my beard, I see non-binary as that, if anyone else sees it differently please explain.

Reactions: BlasKyau

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I was so glad to see an update to a favorite but I have to agree with the MC, let's not do the rape play stuff anymore. I really hate nonconsensual content and while rape play is an actual kink(and consensual) rather than something born of hate, I still could do without it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was so glad to see an update to a favorite but I have to agree with the MC, let's not do the rape play stuff anymore. I really hate nonconsensual content and while rape play is an actual kink(and consensual) rather than something born of hate, I still could do without it.
I would say it would be nice having choices when it comes to this, like when one of the girls gave him a blowjob and he didn't want to kiss her, I would have liked the choice to kiss her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the only real difference is that the Mc wouldn't be the only "male" "allowed" to be with the girls and for them to be with someone it wouldn't require that person being with the MC.
I'm not a fan of including more men.

If it's a gay or bisexual relationship, I'm not interested. On the other hand, I skip the voyeur scenes (if the MC isn't present in the scene I'm not interested in seeing it, maybe I'm weird, but I'm like that). If something like this was included I think it should be optional.

Otherwise, if any other man other than the MC, who can have sexual relations with the LIs, is included, a war of the three hated (and by some loved) letters will start.

I can see that, I didn't for most of my life and took a while to learn, in the end, is basically someone that identifies as neither man nor woman and sometimes that means the person's aesthetic is more androgynous but they may look male or female as well, in the end, it is more about just not feeling like you fit in either description of what is typically female or male, that is the best way I can explain at the moment at least, there is a whole lot behind it but it would make me go into off-topic and the mods don't like that. edit: at least to me, that identify as non-binary(more of a gender anarchist really but hey) and present as male because of my beard, I see non-binary as that, if anyone else sees it differently please explain.
Ok, I think now I get it.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not a fan of including more men.

If it's a gay or bisexual relationship, I'm not interested. On the other hand, I skip the voyeur scenes (if the MC isn't present in the scene I'm not interested in seeing it, maybe I'm weird, but I'm like that). If something like this was included I think it should be optional.

Otherwise, if any other man other than the MC, who can have sexual relations with the LIs, is included, a war of the three hated (and by some loved) letters will start.

Ok, I think now I get it.
yeah I'm not a fan of seeing scenes where the Mc is not present either actually, it is more offscreen stuff like what already happens, but lest's say Anna and Dani want to get together, then Dani wouldn't need to also be with the Mc for Anna to be with her, is kinda what I meant, the rest would be up to choices if possible which is why I wasn't even gonna mention before but now I did it mostly as a joke.

Reactions: BlasKyau

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loved the update.
Big props to Zoe on her choice of Demon Knight and The Crow, Amazing movies with awesome sound tracks!

Though I was sad MC is not into the new coffeeshop girl. She's super cute and a good replacement for the trans character.
(No shade on trans people, just not my thing sexually speaking)

I definitely need more Iris in my life. Can't wait for things to progress with her.

Keep up the good work Randy!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Could someone maybe explain what this game is like? I know it doesn't have a plot, but maybe someone could summarize the first hour or 2, and point out what makes this game interesting besides the sex scenes and the great looking characters. I'm kinda on the fence about it, and I'd really love if someone push me towards playing it. I don't need to be convinced that it's god and win, just that it's entertaining. Please, try to tell me something specific.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Could someone maybe explain what this game is like? I know it doesn't have a plot, but maybe someone could summarize the first hour or 2, and point out what makes this game interesting besides the sex scenes and the great looking characters. I'm kinda on the fence about it, and I'd really love if someone push me towards playing it. I don't need to be convinced that it's god and win, just that it's entertaining.
Guy finds pervy fairy in a spider web and saves her life, pervy fairy likes to see sex and helps MC build a harem including his sister (who he was already fucking anyway). She also helps him become rich.

Along the way he picks up various women including a woman with dwarfism and a trans woman (she's optional but her story is awesome). Also has optional piss content.

Most of them live in 1 place apart from the twins that live somewhere else and work in a pet shop.

There is a lot of sex including group stuff and yes the girls fuck each other. If you also include the trans woman she will also fuck some of the girls but mainly takes it from the MC.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Guy finds pervy fairy in a spider web and saves her life, pervy fairy likes to see sex and helps MC build a harem including his sister (who he was already fucking anyway). She also helps him become rich.

Along the way he picks up various women including a woman with dwarfism and a trans woman (she's optional but her story is awesome). Also has optional piss content.

Most of them live in 1 place apart from the twins that live somewhere else and work in a pet shop.

There is a lot of sex including group stuff and yes the girls fuck each other. If you also include the trans woman she will also fuck some of the girls but mainly takes it from the MC.
mhm, but what makes it interesting outside of the sex? Does it have really good humor? Can you talk about an early moment that's really good? Please, try to give me something specific.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Could someone maybe explain what this game is like? I know it doesn't have a plot, but maybe someone could summarize the first hour or 2, and point out what makes this game interesting besides the sex scenes and the great looking characters. I'm kinda on the fence about it, and I'd really love if someone push me towards playing it. I don't need to be convinced that it's god and win, just that it's entertaining.
Have you ever wanted to live with 4 or more beautiful ladies? Have you ever dreamed of having a sexy but spunky friend that happens to be a fairy?

Have you ever wonder what the vaginal fluid of a fairy would taste like or what their favorite ice cream topping is?

Do you long for a sister that loves you and loves to get frisky while participating in her love of cosplay? Ever felt like helping a lady in need Or having a trans girlfriend that adores you. Or maybe you wondered how it would be to bang a set of twins?

And don't get me started on the watersports...

If you answered yes to a few of these questions give it a try. If it was all nos, no hard feelings but this one ain't for you:)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes