RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Really, Really REALLY enjoyed this game today after playing for the first time :)

Begrudgingly though I'm going to have to play this game without the transgender girl in the future (sadly :cry: as she is so cute)...

I love Games with trans characters and I loved the trans girl in this, but sadly her fucking the other girls isn't something I like and would have appreciated a choice in this but that's neither here nor there and this is the devs decision. Never really played a game where transgender girls are into other girls (I'm sure there are some out there though) as the ones I have played they have only ever been sexually involved with the mc (male) or are only attracted to men.

Anyway I'm not here to shit on the game and the rest of it I enjoyed a lot and look forward to the next release. Thankyou for sharing your work dev.
The girls are just trying to enjoy themselves why are so many people against that:cry: But seriously I know it's not for everyone and as you say is different from the way most other games do things. I kind of look at this the same way as those that wanted to choose if she was trans or not, she is who she is you get to choose if you want her around not to change her. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for sharing you opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The girls are just trying to enjoy themselves why are so many people against that:cry: But seriously I know it's not for everyone and as you say is different from the way most other games do things. I kind of look at this the same way as those that wanted to choose if she was trans or not, she is who she is you get to choose if you want her around not to change her. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for sharing you opinion.
You keep doing you hunni, most of us love her as she is.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Why the are no choices here ??
(I know jamie is optional)
Because saying no is being a selfish jerk and that's not what I'm going for. Nobody questions any of the non trans girls fooling around with each other I don't see why this should be any different.
Dev's choice, he's telling his story, he made the trans girl optional but that's it.

If the girls having sex with each other isn't your thing then this will deff not be for you.
Girls just want to have fun:cool:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Some people may find the daddy-topic weird in broad statistical terms but I personally love how you handled it. Fetishes aren't a linear progression and even big ol' perverts like me dislike the odd thing here or there that most people consider fairly 'vanilla'.

Also love how involved Jaimie is with everyone, it would just be weird to keep her on the sidelines given the overall nature of our group.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Some people may find the daddy-topic weird in broad statistical terms but I personally love how you handled it. Fetishes aren't a linear progression and even big ol' perverts like me dislike the odd thing here or there that most people consider fairly 'vanilla'.

Also love how involved Jaimie is with everyone, it would just be weird to keep her on the sidelines given the overall nature of our group.
IRL I wouldn't want to be called daddy during sex. In games like this I'm ok with it but I had Mia take it from cute to creepy for the fun of it. Due to the response to this in future I will try to make some changes so it can happen if people want it to or not.
I want everyone(in the game)to have a good time not just the player:)

HanFrank

Jul 27, 2019
Great game, thanks. One question The 0.04 version end with a girl sitting in front of a door saying "Ummm I'm"is that right? Seems a very sudden end :)

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Great game, thanks. One question The 0.04 version end with a girl sitting in front of a door saying "Ummm I'm"is that right? Seems a very sudden end :)
no thats no the end, it gives you the option to cchange her name, if you wanna keep it default, which is Zoe, just press enter, otherwise put in a name

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Because saying no is being a selfish jerk and that's not what I'm going for. Nobody questions any of the non trans girls fooling around with each other I don't see why this should be any different.

hell, i'd encourage it. i'd consider some self-reflection.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I assumed that if you included Jamie in the harem, she would have sex scenes (with the MC and with the other LIs, the relationship between the MC and the LIs is quite open from the beginning, it cannot be deceived). Personally, since I'm not sexually attracted to trans characters, I prefer to ignore her.

Personally, what attracts me the least is that there are sex scenes between Jaime and the MC (since I haven't played it, I don't know if there are); although I'm also not particularly interested in the sex scenes between Jaime and the other LIs (not interested at all, to be clear). But I suppose that each person has their tastes.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes. There are scenes with mc & jamie.
Choices are not only solution. Something like switch to turn off or ON tran content will be a perfect solution.
There is the option to turn it off, don't invite her to the group.

Dev has told you he isn't changing it for those in the group. If you invite her, she WILL have sex with other women and the women will have sex with each other.

Dev has no interest in changing that, he told you the last page.

If you don't want the trans girl touching any of the other women the only way is to not invite her in.

P.S. facepalm all you want Reagan, dev has told you no now behave your damn self.

Personally, what attracts me the least is that there are sex scenes between Jaime and the MC (since I haven't played it, I don't know if there are);
There are scene's between her and the MC. She has a lot of scenes with the MC.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah!! Then lose all contents with mc & jamie too
Like we've all told you, you have a choice.

If you take her in she will fuck other girls. The only way to stop that is to not take her in.

Dev isn't changing that, he's made that clear. He made her optional to include in the group but that's as far as he's going. I know you don't like that but in this instance it is tough luck, it isn't changing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really liked the trans character in the passive roll but oh well...

RandyJMarsh if you heard a scream coming out of your PC, that was me killing off Jamie :cry:
She was only passive for the first couple of updates and that's only because she hadn't met any of the girls.

Jaime was the first one to have sex with Holly, that happened before the MC had done anything with her. Holly was still wary of men and Jaime eased her into sex. She's also banged shortstacks and had a thing with one of the ginger sisters. Sarah was just the latest one.

She's only passive when it comes to sex with the MC, she's very active with the girls.

feels good to be on the other side of this... but i also had a complaint on a greater scale.
Was it you asking for Jaime to be more active with the MC?

I wouldn't mind him going a bit further with her, kinda feels like accepting her more.

Similar to the progress MC of Midlife Crisis makes with the trans girl there.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
She was only passive for the first couple of updates and that's only because she hadn't met any of the girls.

Jaime was the first one to have sex with Holly, that happened before the MC had done anything with her. Holly was still wary of men and Jaime eased her into sex. She's also banged shortstacks and had a thing with one of the ginger sisters. Sarah was just the latest one.

She's only passive when it comes to sex with the MC, she's very active with the girls.

I wouldn't mind him going a bit further with her, kinda feels like accepting her more.

Sorry if this isn't cool but I just tried to start a conversation with you and it said I can't.
Would you be willing to start one with me I just want to say something real quick?

• Haha
Reactions: Reagan Rugar

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

i was referring to the go around that you frankly roped me into. regardless, i agree. having her be more active with him makes for great character and relationship development for him and her.

Reactions: Avaron1974

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah!! Then lose all contents with mc & jamie too
I don't see why the MC and the LIs should behave differently with Jamie: they have a relationship in which everyone enjoys each other, I think that if you include Jamie or another character (LI) the most reasonable thing is that they do the same. If not, why do you include her in the group?

In my case if I could follow Jamie's story without including anything sexual with her (friendzone), for sure I would. But it's something that I know isn't going to happen (it's a lot of work, and I think it's unnecessary since I don't think it's a very popular option).

There are scene's between her and the MC. She has a lot of scenes with the MC.
It was what I expected, but without playing it isn't that I can know for sure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry if this isn't cool but I just tried to start a conversation with you and it said I can't.
Would you be willing to start one with me I just want to say something real quick?
Yeah sure, sorry about that I had my PM's set to private because I get some really dumb messages. I've opened it up for you hunni.

• Haha
Reactions: Reagan Rugar
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes