RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I think I have to step away from this game, I like it & I like the trans character until she stuck her dick in lil' sis! That was too much for me to continue...
That's ok you do you buuuuut (and I hate to suggest this) you could play it without having Jamie around:cry:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just play it and tell me what you did and didn't like:)
How about this: we love you Randy. You make our lives better. You went away for too long, but you’re back now so That’s all that matters.

too creepy/stalky? Well, then you should allow us to throw some cash your way. Until then: peeing fairys was exactly what this world needed more of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really, Really REALLY enjoyed this game today after playing for the first time :)

Begrudgingly though I'm going to have to play this game without the transgender girl in the future (sadly :cry: as she is so cute)...

I love Games with trans characters and I loved the trans girl in this, but sadly her fucking the other girls isn't something I like and would have appreciated a choice in this but that's neither here nor there and this is the devs decision. Never really played a game where transgender girls are into other girls (I'm sure there are some out there though) as the ones I have played they have only ever been sexually involved with the mc (male) or are only attracted to men.

Anyway I'm not here to shit on the game and the rest of it I enjoyed a lot and look forward to the next release. Thankyou for sharing your work dev.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes