Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
Will there ever be a "Taboo" patch? I kind of enjoy being called Daddy during lewd things, but for some reason, that's not allowed in the game.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
Playing it right now, but for some reason, MC told Shortstack not to call him that. That it felt creepy, and I'm wondering why I didn't get an option to say "Yeah that's fine"

Its just kind of odd to be able to opt into everything but two things right now.

Last edited:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Playing it right now, but for some reason, MC told Shortstack not to call him that. That it felt creepy, and I'm wondering why I didn't get an option to say "Yeah that's fine"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not all the girls would do something like that. I'll think about that sort of thing going forward and see what I can come up with.

Tzimishy

Dec 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not all the girls would do something like that. I'll think about that sort of thing going forward and see what I can come up with.
Well, I know that, it's more of that I think we should probably get an option to either make her stop or encourage her/get used to it. I'd personally enjoy it, but I know some people might get squicked out by it.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Well, I know that, it's more of that I think we should probably get an option to either make her stop or encourage her/get used to it. I'd personally enjoy it, but I know some people might get squicked out by it.
I'm trying to give people options on things that do or don't want to see but the more things I do that with the more complicated it gets to make it all work. I already have an idea on how I can fit this in but will have to see if I can do it.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The other updates have had them so I'm sure it will. Same as an android version I don't have any of the tools set up to make either right now.
Yeah, I know. I think that there's only one compressor working right now and from what I see on the thread he is pretty much fully booked for the moment. I've been following this game since the first release though so I'll survive if I have to miss one release 'cause of no compression, as much as I hate to.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, I know. I think that there's only one compressor working right now and from what I see on the thread he is pretty much fully booked for the moment. I've been following this game since the first release though so I'll survive if I have to miss one release 'cause of no compression, as much as I hate to.
Ok so I have a compression tool running right now. It looks like it takes a little while but I will post some links when it is done

Reactions: jhustrue
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes