turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I don't know if this has been answered yet (and I did check several pages for answers), but is your game's title official or place holder? Because there's actually a developer by the username "Clever name games" which can make it a bit confusing.

I love the game so far though, I found and played the game during your last update and it became one of my favs... not quite top 10 for me yet as it's still kind of early, but it does have the potential to be up there. As much as I love the "on the edge of your seat" story rich and difficult kind of games, sometimes, the simpler ones can be just as enjoyable. Not to derail this thread, but this game reminds me of My New Family in a lot of ways.

I do kind of wish there was an option to delete her trans feature though, but her being so cute, I couldn't just turn her down and lose all that content, so I try to just not think about it too much... it's just a birth defect... which I imagine that's how trans feel about it anyway.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I don't know if this has been answered yet (and I did check several pages for answers), but is your game's title official or place holder? Because there's actually a developer by the username "Clever name games" which can make it a bit confusing.
It started out as just that but I'm not clever enough to think of something better and at this point I don't know if I would change it. This is kind of funny as I just noticed their name a day or two ago even after playing Single Again from when it was first released.

I love the game so far though, I found and played the game during your last update and it became one of my favs... not quite top 10 for me yet as it's still kind of early, but it does have the potential to be up there. As much as I love the "on the edge of your seat" story rich and difficult kind of games, sometimes, the simpler ones can be just as enjoyable. Not to derail this thread, but this game reminds me of My New Family in a lot of ways.
Thanks I'm glad you enjoy this silly little thing I have been doing. Someone else described it as "such a great blend of wholesome, funny and lewd" and I really like that and am trying to stick to that idea. Comparing this to My New Family is giving me way too much credit I wish I had his writing and creative ability.

I do kind of wish there was an option to delete her trans feature though, but her being so cute, I couldn't just turn her down and lose all that content, so I try to just not think about it too much... it's just a birth defect... which I imagine that's how trans feel about it anyway.
I have answered a question like this before. Jamie is meant to be a trans character giving the player the choice about that feels wrong to me so I made her an optional character. You either take her for who she is or don't have her around. I hope that makes sense to you.

Thanks for taking the time to give your opinions I really appreciate it:)

Oct 3, 2017
Can't wait for the new update. Just do not shift the balance of lewdness and wholesomeness in favor of the latter. I love how lewdness oriented your game is and it has a different style which I think it should keep. Too much wholesomeness might end up pretty boring after a while when there isn't enough lewdness in the game. By the way, will other girls get their own watersport scenes in the future?

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
This is great, love how it is going so far. I came for the redheads and stayed for everyone. Also do not sell yourself short, yes the story is simple, but is is very well done. All of the characters have personality and are not just clones or dry. I also enjoy the fact that he does not need magic powers to get the girls, instead the powers only come into play to help the girls.

On the subject of Jamie, I would give it a try with her in the harem. You do get a choice on what type of interaction you have with male bits. She just adds so much to the story, you are missing out if you do not take her in.

I cannot wait to see where the story goes from here, fingers crossed we eventually can sex the fairy, waiting on the play date for foxy and kitten as well.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't wait for the new update. Just do not shift the balance of lewdness and wholesomeness in favor of the latter. I love how lewdness oriented your game is and it has a different style which I think it should keep. Too much wholesomeness might end up pretty boring after a while when there isn't enough lewdness in the game. By the way, will other girls get their own watersport scenes in the future?
But it is wholesome. They talk about love and feelings quite a lot.

He only has all those women because he's helped them out and, for some, literally saved them.

It has a lot of sex but it's one of the most wholesome games on the site while doing that sex.

fingers crossed we eventually can sex the fairy,
That isn't very likely to happen any more than they are doing now.

Dev has said he won't be doing size changes so there won't be a time he will be able to fit in her.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
On the subject of Jamie, I would give it a try with her in the harem. You do get a choice on what type of interaction you have with male bits. She just adds so much to the story, you are missing out if you do not take her in.
Well, at the beginning of the game I included her and liked her but I changed my mind and went back to an earlier save because she got way too involved with the other girls for my taste especially that she got Holly before the MC. The game has magic in it so I would have liked the option to turn her into a girl but the Dev shot that down the same with making Ash taller for a short period of time to have sex with the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigphil963

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I have no intention of having less lewdness;). There will definitely be more watersports but probably not with every girl some of them might not be into that I'm sure you could make a pretty good guess about who.

Reactions: darlic

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
This is great, love how it is going so far. I came for the redheads and stayed for everyone. Also do not sell yourself short, yes the story is simple, but is is very well done. All of the characters have personality and are not just clones or dry. I also enjoy the fact that he does not need magic powers to get the girls, instead the powers only come into play to help the girls.

I cannot wait to see where the story goes from here, fingers crossed we eventually can sex the fairy, waiting on the play date for foxy and kitten as well.
Yeah sorry that is a no on sexing Ash but I'm sure I can find other ways to keep you attention. Foxy and kitten?????

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ugh, no fairy fucking? And that's what I was here for in the first place...
Well that's on you, dev has said quite a few times now it's never going to happen.

That just sounds really uncomfortable so no I won't be doing that to poor little Ash :LOL:
That was the first time it was brought up at the start of December last year and has been mentioned a few times since.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Jash83 Nah... finger blasting a fairy while it's sprawled out on your other hand is somehow hotter than sex in my opinion, probably cuz it's new and unusual, not to mention the vulnerability she puts herself in.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
But it is wholesome. They talk about love and feelings quite a lot.

He only has all those women because he's helped them out and, for some, literally saved them.

It has a lot of sex but it's one of the most wholesome games on the site while doing that sex.
Yep, that's why I think the balance is perfect and shouldn't be tempered with.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Is a reference to Sarah and Kimi.
Of course it is, stupid me. It just gets a little difficult when people use their own names or something other then what I named the girls as that's what I know them by. And calling it a foxy and kitten play date is giving me ideas thanks for that:sneaky:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can't wait for the new update. Just do not shift the balance of lewdness and wholesomeness in favor of the latter. I love how lewdness oriented your game is and it has a different style which I think it should keep. Too much wholesomeness might end up pretty boring after a while when there isn't enough lewdness in the game.

I really like how balanced the game is. RandyJMarsh is doing a great job for my liking.

By the way, will other girls get their own watersport scenes in the future?
I thought they all had scenes like this. I have it deactivated and the truth is that I hadn't thought about it. Although having it deactivated it isn't that it really matters who has it and who doesn't...

I don't have her in the harem (I don't like trans characters as LIs). But from what it seems she must have some emotional or sad story (I know from what I have read in the forum). If you like trans characters, I guess you should add her.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't have her in the harem (I don't like trans characters as LIs). But from what it seems she must have some emotional or sad story (I know from what I have read in the forum). If you like trans characters, I guess you should add her.
At the beginning of the game I included her in the harem and I liked her character but after a while, I went back and excluded her because reasons, from what I can remember the short version of her story is that Jamies parents aren't ok with him living as a girl so they kicked her out and then the MC took her in as he did with Holly.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At the beginning of the game I included her in the harem and I liked her character but after a while, I went back and excluded her because reasons, from what I can remember the short version of her story is that Jamies parents aren't ok with him living as a girl so they kicked her out and then the MC took her in as he did with Holly.
If there was the option of including Jamie only as a friend, then I would be interested (leaving out the sex). But as the game is designed, this doesn't seem like an easily viable option.

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
If there was the option of including Jamie only as a friend, then I would be interested (leaving out the sex). But as the game is designed, this doesn't seem like an easily viable option.
I could see it working if a little back work was done, then with the MC's help slowly growing more confident. Due to that her parents try the same stunt, the main issues with this that I see is how would you meet Jaime's little sister and where she would live. The first could be fixed by having little sis visit Jamie at work and meeting MC that way, maybe even over several encounters build up trust. then once the building is done have the fallout happen so she can live there. This might have already been talked about, but I do not want to go through 30 pages of comments. If Jamie ever finishes the shift over then with this path you can start a romance then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Jamie ever finishes the shift over then with this path you can start a romance then.
By shift over I assume you mean full transition?

If so that's not a planned thing, dev made her trans for a reason and that's how she's staying.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I could see it working if a little back work was done, then with the MC's help slowly growing more confident. Due to that her parents try the same stunt, the main issues with this that I see is how would you meet Jaime's little sister and where she would live. The first could be fixed by having little sis visit Jamie at work and meeting MC that way, maybe even over several encounters build up trust. then once the building is done have the fallout happen so she can live there. This might have already been talked about, but I do not want to go through 30 pages of comments. If Jamie ever finishes the shift over then with this path you can start a romance then.
Since I don't know anything about Jamie except that she works in a coffee shop, everything you tell me is new to me. In any case, if I could avoid sex scenes with her, I wouldn't mind playing her story at all. But, since if you want to follow her story you have to have sex scenes with her, it turns out that I decided that I was not interested.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes