RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
oh but i notice it's a 0.3.5 and not a 0.4 , it mean it's shorter than habit or something like that ? ^^
It's 0.03.5 because it's Mon-Thur in game the next part will end the week and be 0.04
Updates are quite long, this one was 2 days with quite a few scenes.
It was four days. Does no one read change logs;)

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
No lie, I'm genuinely surprised the MC hasn't knocked up at least half the girls by this point. Not that I would be against it, just surprised.
I would say the only girl that could be pregnant now would be Mia(the short girl) but I think she would be taking care of that problem already. Emma hasn't taken one inside yet, Anna and Sarah would be on the pill from the start and I think they would have talked Holly into starting as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You still didn't read it did you:cry:
I so totally did......

The weight of the lie is crushing me ... I didn't read it, I never do, I just play and assume i'll be entertained by what is presented and then get distracted by boobs .... then compare fictional characters boobs to my own then it's a spiral from there.

The last thing on my mind is a changelog.

I promise i'll read them from now on.

Maybe.

If I remember.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
This is a fun game and pretty good for a first run. You should start a Patreon or Subscribestar page so people can give you a little money to help you. Even small amounts add up quick. Hell I follow a web comic that the creator now gets enough money he quit a well paid full time job to devote his time to his comic. Of course it is art quality and twice weekly so he earns it but at something he loves. Plus you could communicate with any fans directly, make announcements and run polls to see what people would like to see. And if you later make a new game it could be there first.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Plus you could communicate with any fans directly, make announcements and run polls to see what people would like to see. And if you later make a new game it could be there first.
They can do that here though....

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
This is a fun game and pretty good for a first run. You should start a Patreon or Subscribestar page so people can give you a little money to help you. Even small amounts add up quick. Hell I follow a web comic that the creator now gets enough money he quit a well paid full time job to devote his time to his comic. Of course it is art quality and twice weekly so he earns it but at something he loves. Plus you could communicate with any fans directly, make announcements and run polls to see what people would like to see. And if you later make a new game it could be there first.
Thanks but to quote myself
Oh ok nah I'm just doing this for the fun of it. I'm not trying to get big following or make money or anything. Just posting and interacting with people on here is enough for me.
1: Make a bad game
2 : Don't have any crowdfunding
3 : . . .
4: Profit ???

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Kool, I can respect that. But it could offer a secondary contact point for people to discuss your work. And maybe give you pointers and help learning the software. I can see a few grammer and spelling errors in the game as well. But it is after all your choice. We just want to see more and maybe a sneak peak before anyone else.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Kool, I can respect that. But it could offer a secondary contact point for people to discuss your work. And maybe give you pointers and help learning the software. I can see a few grammer and spelling errors in the game as well. But it is after all your choice. We just want to see more and maybe a sneak peak before anyone else.
My bug tester Spfjolietjake catches most of my spelling errors for me (it would be such a mess without him) and saying a few grammar errors is being very very generous of you but I'm not really bothered about that. It has been suggested a few times to make a discord but it's not a site I really use so didn't give it any serious consideration. Do you think that would be a good place for that sort of thing?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I would say the only girl that could be pregnant now would be Mia(the short girl) but I think she would be taking care of that problem already. Emma hasn't taken one inside yet, Anna and Sarah would be on the pill from the start and I think they would have talked Holly into starting as well.
In what will most likely be the first and only time that I will ever say this, I'm extremely disappointed that these young women are taking the responsibility of their reproductive freedom so seriously.

C'mon! Let's teach these girls the rhythm method and find out if daddy will miss a beat!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes