Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You are focus on Peter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For me I wait Darrel make pregnant Nat and i want to see the Ethan face :LOL:
Lol, Peter has been focused on this Update, Rest I know Darrell can't be Stopped...Black Bull is Ready to insert his Horns to make Nat pregnant :love:. But I think I want more from him and Nat, Pregnancy can be one of the Route endings for Sure :devilish:. Darrell makes Nat pregnant in front of Ethan and he will do nothing Sips Juice and starts to masturbate :KEK::KEK:. I will love Darrell bring his team and Fuck Nat in front of Ethan, and Will make a Video, and Darrell Post Some After fuck Photos to OnlyFans :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think we will see Matt ( College boy ) in some paths ... He still has Nats phone... And she wants to get even.... in the other she mentioned she would not mind spending the night with him. I also hope we see the Riya path get some action.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Riya is going to get some attention in the next update.
It's true I also expect more content from Riya but not only for sex with Ethan but also for a very hot threesome sex with Nat and maybe in the gym where Ethan discovers that she can attract even more attention and hot sex scenes can occur, No?:unsure::LOL::love:

Starscream76

May 28, 2021
It's true I also expect more content from Riya but not only for sex with Ethan but also for a very hot threesome sex with Nat and maybe in the gym where Ethan discovers that she can attract even more attention and hot sex scenes can occur, No?:unsure::LOL::love:
I see only love relationship between Ethan and Riya :)
I think maybe i'm wrong but from what I saw in different paths I believe Riya is on the same way that Ethan like an exit

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I see only love relationship between Ethan and Riya :)
I think maybe i'm wrong but from what I saw in different paths I believe Riya is on the same way that Ethan like an exit
There is some discussion about the possibility of her doing something with other than Ethan

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I want to see her take a Frat house train. Not a single condom in the place.
She ends up experiencing being airtight while Ethan gets to cry wank while peeking thru the window!

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There is some discussion about the possibility of her doing something with other than Ethan
Yes That's True, But I somewhere find more Possessiveness of Ethan towards Riya than Nat, Lol :KEK: :KEK: . The Gym scenario especially try to interrupt the Guy approaching Riya. Besides Ethan I think Riya should at least look for some other Guys. Best option for her is Start with One Guy, Rest then Increase the Limit :devilish:, Just if Drazilla finds her he will take her in the Bull event :ROFLMAO: (Keep Peter away She can't take it) :)

In one of differents paths I think it's possible what I say but in others Ethan can be a total loser :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Always :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Remember Nat said she wants to watch Ethan Fuck Riya... this was in one of the paths. This could turn into a FFM night also. That may be cuming in a release soon.

Reactions: eri53

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Someone can share the saves from the part when nat had sex with darrel on the car and ethan get angry, when Nat said she will cheat him. In the same route Darrel fuck Nat ass, please. I have played, but idk how to replay again, because i delete teh files from my pc. Thanks

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
In one of differents paths I think it's possible what I say but in others Ethan can be a total loser :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Depending on the decisions we make with Riya, we may also see different content, such as letting other men approach her and start touching her and Ethan not push them away but rather enjoy the show. It could be, I don't know, but it would be hot, right?:unsure: :love: :love:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think we will see Matt ( College boy ) in some paths ... He still has Nats phone... And she wants to get even.... in the other she mentioned she would not mind spending the night with him. I also hope we see the Riya path get some action.
Using the dominant cuckold path have Ethan and Darrell go to the college and get the phone tye up Matt and fuck Ely on Matt's bed. For the drugged disrespect

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Or is it Ethan, Jenna, Vance or someone else who suggests swapping her BC pills with some placebo pills, Depending on who suggests the idea, determines who goes first to inseminate Nat.
If Nat gets pregnant in a semi- cuckold mode while at the Same time Ethan is flirting with Riya, it's over for Nat n Ethan, an option as presented is the game changer. Nat will be alone big bellied sweeping the floors at the gym.

4.10 star(s) 82 Votes