NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would love to see a unpredicted path. Follow the dominate Ethan Path after he fucks Riya. Nat watches Riya get fucked by Ethan. Then later Nat really has a high for it just like Ethan does, Nat ask Ethan to dominate the so called undominateable(not a real word Fuck you it is now)Jenna. Now that would be a path.
I think that the CuckQuean path works best if you get there through the path where Nat fails Carl, goes to the party with Matt, accepts the drug, and Ethan rescues her. It leaves her humbled and really changes their dynamic.

screenshot0003.png

Nat has a bit of a reality check that she can't trust either a man who won't stand up for her like Carl or a life support system for a big dick like Matt and really sees what Ethan brings to the relationship. She is already fantasizing about Ethan with Riya by this point, but I think that this incident seals the deal for her. He even calls her "His loving queen." There may be other ways to get to the CuckQuean path but this is the most fitting.

If you continue to build dominance in Ethan by being sexually aggressive with Riya in the kitchen and staying over instead of coming home to Nat you do this at the expense of romance points. I think that if dominance points keep getting stacked there may be some point in the future where the scene of your dreams may be possible. After all, it is possible to have an affair with both Jenna and Riya while Nat thinks she is in the Vanilla path. Lots of things are possible in this game.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think that the CuckQuean path works best if you get there through the path where Nat fails Carl, goes to the party with Matt, accepts the drug, and Ethan rescues her. It leaves her humbled and really changes their dynamic.

View attachment 3671356

Nat has a bit of a reality check that she can't trust either a man who won't stand up for her like Carl or a life support system for a big dick like Matt and really sees what Ethan brings to the relationship. She is already fantasizing about Ethan with Riya by this point, but I think that this incident seals the deal for her. He even calls her "His loving queen." There may be other ways to get to the CuckQuean path but this is the most fitting.

If you continue to build dominance in Ethan by being sexually aggressive with Riya in the kitchen and staying over instead of coming home to Nat you do this at the expense of romance points. I think that if dominance points keep getting stacked there may be some point in the future where the scene of your dreams may be possible. After all, it is possible to have an affair with both Jenna and Riya while Nat thinks she is in the Vanilla path. Lots of things are possible in this game.
I actually saved that. Thats why I thought about it. Conquest of Jenna is necessary she's too arrogant.

Reactions: Big Rooster

slave_boy

Apr 1, 2018
I actually saved that. Thats why I thought about it. Conquest of Jenna is necessary she's too arrogant.
nope, I love how jenna is and I wish the dev had made a femdom path with her, those two scenes with her are the hottest. I'd gladly have had the mc choose her over the wife if that path was available. there are a few good NTR games out there but not that many femdom ones.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ethan learning how to f*ck Jenna properly and rock her world, is IMHO, the key to keeping Nat & Riya, with continued f*cking Jenna as a bonus.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ethan learning how to f*ck Jenna properly and rock her world, is IMHO, the key to keeping Nat & Riya, with continued f*cking Jenna as a bonus.
She seems to be the only one whose life doesn't get impacted. She puts things in motion and just rides the storm out. Sam though getting Cucked by a Cuck and said Cuck makes wife bow to him Sam would be ...nevermind Sam would probably like it.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
She seems to be the only one whose life doesn't get impacted. She puts things in motion and just rides the storm out. Sam though getting Cucked by a Cuck and said Cuck makes wife bow to him Sam would be ...nevermind Sam would probably like it.
She's shit starter. But... Nat and Ethan can play her games or not, it's up to them (depending on path).

There is a subtle undertone with both Darrel and Jenna game, both of them gave props to Ethan after sex, if I remember right Jenna was kind of impressed and when after the bukkake date Darrel, it ended with the same vibe (again depending on the path). Ethan has to conquer and make Jenna his bitch. Him getting fit at the gym, is a good start, then when Jenna comes by again he surprises her by overpowering her before assfu*king her before he brutally facef*cks and finishes with a big blast on her mug! Then he takes a picture of his handiwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adhdclassic

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
She's shit starter. But... Nat and Ethan can play her games or not, it's up to them (depending on path).

There is a subtle undertone with both Darrel and Jenna, both of them gave props to Ethan after sex, if I remember right Jenna was kind of impressed and when after the bukkake date Darrel, it ended with the same vibe (again depending on the path). Ethan has to conquer and make Jenna his bitch. Him getting fit at the gym, is a good start, then when Jenna comes by again he surprises her by overpowering her before assfu*king her before he brutally facef*cks and finishes with a big blast on her mug! Then he takes a picture of his handiwork.
A series of dick slaps would be better. :ROFLMAO:

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Can anyone plz tell me If this game has any gallery mod,or If any kind soul can share their saves just before the seggs scenes or something.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i would love to see Ethan take up martial arts and a bit down the road, kick Darrell's ass. and then do the same to Vance for locking him in the bathroom. that asshole needs a good beatdown. never fuck with the little guy..

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I see, so i'm guessing this game focuses more on Nat and other men, and not much on Ethan and other women? I don't mind ocassional swinging with other couples, i'm not that much into cuckholding though, was wondering about a cuckquean path where nat shares ethan not the other way around.
there is a couple of cuckqueans, a couple of him cheat and acouple where he is free and screwing Riya.

Reactions: Big Rooster

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
there is a couple of cuckqueans, a couple of him cheat and acouple where he is free and screwing Riya.
But there is a condition for those cuckqueans, you need to let Nat fuck other men, that is not cuckqueaning. Wife is a cuckquean when she does not fuck any guy other than the husband and shares the husband with other women, this game is not wired that way, it's more focused on cucking/swinging/sharing wife and not the husband.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes