Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
But there is a condition for those cuckqueans, you need to let Nat fuck other men, that is not cuckqueaning. Wife is a cuckquean when she does not fuck any guy other than the husband and shares the husband with other women, this game is not wired that way, it's more focused on cucking/swinging/sharing wife and not the husband.
I explained in a post earlier cucking is the act. It can be done either way yes primarily the game needs Nat to do it first. She needs to turn Ethan into Cuck first. When he ask her to fuck Darrell and she did he became a cuck, when he viewed it he became a full cuck. When she asked him to fuck Riya and he fucked Riya she became a cuckquean, Once she views it she becomes a full cuckquean. As you see by the statement the only difference is he initiates it. The monologue in the kitchen and Nats thoughts and feelings at the end the game when she is waiting shows she is being cucked. Happy cuckold ends with them both being Cucked.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
But there is a condition for those cuckqueans, you need to let Nat fuck other men, that is not cuckqueaning. Wife is a cuckquean when she does not fuck any guy other than the husband and shares the husband with other women, this game is not wired that way, it's more focused on cucking/swinging/sharing wife and not the husband.
It is not necessarily a hard condition that a CuckQuean doesn't do any cuckolding of her own. I know that it is a trope in these games that there is no such thing as roleplaying and the characters actually are these roles that most people merely pretend to be in the course of their bedroom play. However, this particular game seems to have dispensed with that convention and these characters are just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. So even though Nat only becomes curious about being cucked herself by seeing how much her husband enjoys it when she does it (since it can only go through the happy path) it doesn't necessarily invalidate the route. People discover their kinks in the strangest ways. I had an ex who discovered that she enjoyed being choked during a fight with her sister over who was going to get next up on Mario Kart. I always loved that story.

Reactions: Villenia

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I wish they had a game calendar, cause I would love to know how long it took to go from a to b. A month 2 months how long.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dian091

KROM95

May 14, 2019
65gym 17.jpg
Give and take.

Nat wanted to show off her sexy body and further arouse her black lover's lust.

She understood the concept that the more she turned on her lover, the harder and more satisfyingly she was going to get fucked in return.

And on this day, she was hoping to get fucked very hard and well.

In this pose, Darrel could see the thin straps of her thong disappear between the deep valley created by her big ass cheeks, creating an illusion of making her ass look even bigger.

"Damn, girl. That ass looks bigger and sexier every day I see it,"

Darrel groaned in lust and appreciation, delighting Nat.

P. S - Getting very close to finishing the update. I manged to get over the render issues and finish the animations. Now, it's a race to finish the writing. Since I didn't post many teasers this time, I thought about posting a few close to the release

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Wait darrel again? Maaaan. Dude had a lot scenes alredy. Give the scenes to them college boys or the dude at the bar or somebody. Shiiiii
hey dude, Darrel is the soul and the spirit of this game, Darrel is the alpha male and eventually the new husband of Nat.hey dude, Darrel is the soul and the spirit of this game, Darrel is the alpha male and eventually the new husband of Nat. If Darrel does not exist, Ethan would not try the cuck life. LONG LIVE THE ALFA DARREL

andee86

May 22, 2019
Dev should introduce some new interactions new variations of sex scenes (new people)
because nothing beats Darrel and Nat earlier sex scenes. This new scene looks softer from the previous ones this has already happened and doesn't bring anything new

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As distasteful as I find Darrel even I admit that it's his turn. For the story to move forward, Nat's new employment needs to be addressed and both the Peter and Jenna jobs scenes are in the can. Darrel's job at the gym is the only scene that hasn't been implemented so after it is then the story can finally move forward because it has been essentially frustrated at this point pretty much since she got fired. I don't know what options for employment she has in the paths where she has alienated all three of them (maybe that guy who gave her a business card at dinner) but we should be done with Nat's pity party at the moment in all of the paths which is pretty good news for everyone. Now the corruption (or romance!) can ensue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
This is one of the best NTR/Hotwife game I've played,eagerly waiting for the next update....Darrel is actually well written character rather than being your typical bull with big D character in other games,and dialogues are actually good,hope to see for Intimiate Darrel x FMC scene with hubby and others as well.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There's a point when the sex gets boring to watch between the same two people.
Darrel has pretty much done everything to Nat, sexually. Anal, Vag creampies, facials, also a Threesome w/ Ethan, etc...
Nat could develop a Lez-B-Friends relationship, with Jenna, though she's turn-off for most of us (IMO). Nat & Riya together is my lesbian encounter fantasy, and throw Darrel into that mix, that should send the sparks flying.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Darrel has a blog in which he "promotes" some hot wives,
maybe we may witness filming process of another wife and a possible threesome
in which path Husband checks Darrels blog, i do not know but he might see someone resembling his new girl there
or someone unfamilier with nat, that blog has good promise

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Darrel has a blog in which he "promotes" some hot wives,
maybe we may witness filming process of another wife and a possible threesome
in which path Husband checks Darrels blog, i do not know but he might see someone resembling his new girl there
or someone unfamilier with nat, that blog has good promise
That would be epic if Eathen checks out Darrels blog again and sees Riya in there!

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
The amount of times I've ignored this game just by seeing Jenna & Nat's face renders is funny...Nat in some cases at least looks decent.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The amount of times I've ignored this game just by seeing Jenna & Nat's face renders is funny...Nat in some cases at least looks decent.
I agree I wasn't feeling the artwork. I downloaded it but didn't play it for months. Was bored out of my mind and decided to play and I just kept playing game surprised me.

• Love
Reactions: D3vilMan

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Elizabeth in the Victoria pack is a looker but her textures are shitty. not the good shit, but shit as in crap that stinks

• Haha
Reactions: D3vilMan
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes