D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
I agree I wasn't feeling the artwork. I downloaded it but didn't play it for months. Was bored out of my mind and decided to play and I just kept playing game surprised me.
Yes,I kept playing mostly because the story,the dialogues seemed realistic/human unlike most other games in the genre..The pacing,the hot scenes are just right.

Reactions: Adhdclassic

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
although i don't hate the art style in this game, i do wish it were a bit more detailed and polished such as games like A Perfect Marriage or Trouble At Home. i absolutely love Nat's looks and hated doing the NTR path, but since it was pretty hot i have to say i enjoyed it alot. except for Peter, that guy is annoying and there is no way Nat would allow him to do what he does to her. until he shows her his dick, that draws the interest of her inner size queen.
much as i hate to admit it, i like this game alot, even on the NTR path. lots of options that branch into new paths i haven't looked at. though i have yet to play the cuck paths, it seems that they may be worth a look too if Ethan is a dom cuck. i always preferred to play my mc's as doms. not cucks.
and i have seen so many bbc's cucking white mc's and stealing their women in VN's that honestly, i am tired of it. let's have white mc's cucking black married men and stealing their women for a change. there are a couple of those games out there, but not many.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
although i don't hate the art style in this game, i do wish it were a bit more detailed and polished such as games like A Perfect Marriage or Trouble At Home. i absolutely love Nat's looks and hated doing the NTR path, but since it was pretty hot i have to say i enjoyed it alot. except for Peter, that guy is annoying and there is no way Nat would allow him to do what he does to her. until he shows her his dick, that draws the interest of her inner size queen.
much as i hate to admit it, i like this game alot, even on the NTR path. lots of options that branch into new paths i haven't looked at. though i have yet to play the cuck paths, it seems that they may be worth a look too if Ethan is a dom cuck. i always preferred to play my mc's as doms. not cucks.
and i have seen so many bbc's cucking white mc's and stealing their women in VN's that honestly, i am tired of it. let's have white mc's cucking black married men and stealing their women for a change. there are a couple of those games out there, but not many.
All the paths have something to recommend them even if they are not for everybody. What I like about the game is if you just fuck around to see what happens you can open up entirely unique paths. There are something like five distinct vanilla paths alone. One where Ethan is a cheater, one where they thought of cucking or cheating and it just didn't take, one where they are trying it softcore with Carl, one where they are fucking around with exhibitionism, and of course one where they are just so sweet with each other that they put you into a diabetic coma. The cuckolding paths are even more complex. Nat or Ethan can be dominant or submissive, reluctant or insistent, creating 5-8 possibilities right there. They can be deeply in love or totally hate each other. Darell can be strongly involved or barely involved. Nat can be totally corrupted or just mildly interested in the lifestyle. You can't avoid Darell altogether, but you can make the only encounter with him after the gym a threesome with Ethan and then leapfrog him for someone else if you make the right decisions. Nat can primarily have a lesbian relationship with Jenna or they can both have a passionate relationship with her. There are just a lot of options. The replayability is insane.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
All the paths have something to recommend them even if they are not for everybody. What I like about the game is if you just fuck around to see what happens you can open up entirely unique paths. There are something like five distinct vanilla paths alone. One where Ethan is a cheater, one where they thought of cucking or cheating and it just didn't take, one where they are trying it softcore with Carl, one where they are fucking around with exhibitionism, and of course one where they are just so sweet with each other that they put you into a diabetic coma. The cuckolding paths are even more complex. Nat or Ethan can be dominant or submissive, reluctant or insistent, creating 5-8 possibilities right there. They can be deeply in love or totally hate each other. Darell can be strongly involved or barely involved. Nat can be totally corrupted or just mildly interested in the lifestyle. You can't avoid Darell altogether, but you can make the only encounter with him after the gym a threesome with Ethan and then leapfrog him for someone else if you make the right decisions. Nat can primarily have a lesbian relationship with Jenna or they can both have a passionate relationship with her. There are just a lot of options. The replayability is insane.
I was worried that it spin out of control, but King B manages to keep the game options under control. Hat's off to King B's for his mad coding skills.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
its time for Darrel to get Nat pregnant and then he tooks them to his place where some of his friends waiting and then Ethan can watch his wife, pregoo from another man gets gangbanged!!!
Yes, it is time for Alfa and Alfa that does not like to share its property. Maybe Ethan and Nat will move to Darrel's house, but they don't share the bed, because Nat is the wife of Ethan but his pussy is from Darrel. i hope the part when the events happened the moment when if Ethan wants to fuck his wife, he will need to ask Darrel to do it, and obvious he will need to use a condom, but not Darrel

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes