latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Huh?
My last save was this with the lines
"He decided to go somewhere else for a couple of hours as he should have." (0.7.7) - now I played the newest update (0.8) and it says:
"to be continued"
...weired...have I missed something?
The look into the changelog gives me no hint...

best regards
That is one of the cheat routes so no more progress on those in this update

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I do like this update however there is some cross over in the dialogs on the different routes starting to creep in... I.e on the Nat reluctant route as Jenna and Nat are on the bed we are only given 1 option of not to allow Jenna to kiss Nat yet in the following dialogs it talks about the kiss that Nat and Jenna shared also on the route where Nat is at the party without Ethan when Jenna notices that Sam has come into the room the dialog speaks about how the husbands have urged the girls to carry on fucking, yet it is only Sam there.

Just small little inconsistencies starting to creep in because there is so many different routes

Reactions: asplly97 and JIE^_^

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The best game
- well written
- regular updates
- different story lines
If reading about a pathetic cuck's journey into becoming a full-on cuck is your thing, then more power to you, but if only that romance route was a lil more fleshed out and Ethan wasn't such a poor excuse of a man even there, the story could be called decently written... AND before any of you white knights stone me lol, the dev himself said we should expect this, so that's why I was a little hopeful.

I won't deny the fact that he's done a pretty damn good job with the renders and Nat, the release schedule is also good, but the story's too heavily focused on the cuck path for my taste, despite its title, and a few lame sex scenes between Ethan and Nat won't convince me otherwise.

I feel like I need a PHD to understand that walkthrough
I feel you lol. Hope the coding won't become a problem for the dev in the long run, coz even tho I don't like the story, I sincerely hope he finishes this game and gets all the money he deserves for his hard work.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Nice update (y) always keeps me wanting a bit more.
People complaining about beta / alpha / omega / sigma etc. Try Ethan Cheats Nat Vanilla path, it has decent sexy scenes with Nat and Jenna too. If you have managed to play it correctly and reached party with Jenna and Sam without Nat corruption or Ethan Cuckold stats you will get hotwife non cuckold / optional cuckold sex scenes depending upon your choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT :

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
There is one anomaly in dialogue though in recent update.

For ex: In the path when Nat agrees to go to sex party with Jenna, during doggy-style they say they notice sam and ethan in room. How can ethan be there?

Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
There is one anomaly in dialogue though in recent update.

For ex: In the path when Nat agrees to go to sex party with Jenna, during doggy-style they say they notice sam and ethan in room. How can ethan be there?
What I said above only you put it better. Except to say that it's not the only one

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Nice update (y) always keeps me wanting a bit more.
People complaining about beta / alpha / omega / sigma etc. Try Ethan Cheats Nat Vanilla path, it has decent sexy scenes with Nat and Jenna too. If you have managed to play it correctly and reached party with Jenna and Sam without Nat corruption or Ethan Cuckold stats you will get hotwife non cuckold / optional cuckold sex scenes depending upon your choice.

Can you give your choices line. The only way for Ethan to allow Nat to get fucked in party in vanilla path is when he promised not to do cuckolding things anymore.

ujin

May 6, 2017
Holding out hope for more of a hotwife route than pure cuckold route. I quite enjoyed the Nat reluctant route until the party.

It seems ethan loses all control and lets Sam dictate what happens. Which came as a bit of a shock since in the scene just before Ethan is man enough to tell darrel to not cum inside Nat but just a little while later can’t tell Sam to fuck off.

Maybe the vanilla route that forks into exhibition will be fleshed out more and be what I’m looking for.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes