Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The game was one of my favourites on this site, but I start to feel disappointed and to dislike Ethan.
To me it feels like the game is becoming a fuckfest for Nat.
Ethan has less exciting and short sex scenes.
A Couple's Duet of Love&Lust could be retitled as:
"The hotwife who is somehow involved in an unnecessary marriage with a spineless cuck boy"
Ethan feels weak, even an ordinary man is able to satisfy the needs of his wife from time to time. (he is not able)
Let's hope that Prya will spice up some scenes for Ethan on the next updates.
Maybe she should completely ignore him and cuck him with Darrel instead, because it would feel like to cast pearls before swine if she had sex with Ethan now.
It would be the best for all parties involved.
Let's hope together that Ethan will introduce Prya to Darrel very soon.
Ethan will never grow a spine, so he should be cucked.
It's well deserved.
It's you that's making the choices, mate, not anyone else.
What about the vanilla pure route?
I've just done a play-through. She doesn't do anything with Darrel, or any other guy, even if you go to the party.

I hope this thread isn't going to go the way of TAC, where we got 900 pages of complaints, cos the wife getting some action.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I've just done a play-through. She doesn't do anything with Darrel, or any other guy, even if you go to the party.

I hope this thread isn't going to go the way of TAC, where we got 900 pages of complaints, cos the wife getting some action.
I know, I played all routes, but Ethan is weak in all of them more or less and I wasn't complaining about the wife getting some action.
Ethan should be involved in more action or he should get cucked even more from all females if possible. ;)
Maybe Ethan should reconsider to change his name in "Cornutethan"

Last edited:

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Best there is... simple as that.
This game is a testament to the fact that visuals are not the key factor.
When i first saw the grafix .... they where and are underwhelming. However i gave it a try.
the rest is history.

It will probably stay an unfullfilled dream to have a storytelling as good as this with, state of the art grafix and animations.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Even though I don't like NTR that is objectively the worst route in the game, other than maybe the "???" route. Terrible sex scenes and even with max dom Ethan is an unimposing whiny little bitch. Ethan is incapable of acting like a real man, he either goes full beta, full cuck, or full whiner. The only good Ethan scene in the entire game is when he goes to the gym and flirts with his coworker on the don't forgive Nat right away path. Only time he even remotely acts like a man, so no, it has nothing to do with buddy's choices. That's just the game.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Even though I don't like NTR that is objectively the worst route in the game, other than maybe the "???" route. Terrible sex scenes and even with max dom Ethan is an unimposing whiny little bitch. Ethan is incapable of acting like a real man, he either goes full beta, full cuck, or full whiner. The only good Ethan scene in the entire game is when he goes to the gym and flirts with his coworker on the don't forgive Nat right away path. Only time he even remotely acts like a man, so no, it has nothing to do with buddy's choices. That's just the game.
the route that Ethan and Darrel double team and mini-bukkake Nat is the only route, I have seen, that he has any redeeming qualities and shows some balls.
that would be epic if their swingers party host's dog gets in on the action!:ROFLMAO::oops::oops::unsure::WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
Love the game
Love the various paths
Only wish someone would be the hero we need and make a list of saves with all the paths for us ;)

on second thought, only the short guide needs to be updated
TIA!

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
So let me get this straight: there is new content for the exhibitionism route? All I read here was about cheating and cuckold. But I'm interested in the exhibitionism/sharing route.
Thanks in advance

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
My absolute favorite NTR game on the entire site.
There's a tendancy in the recent NTR games to include shotacon or lecherous old geezers with Gollum aspect. Decent looking fellows or black guys are too vanilla and the game deserves a one star review.
I used to be a patreon of this game for many months before I got low on money and decided to pause. I'll now resume my payment. Also, I'll go give a one star reviews to all these NTR games out there that contain bums, Gollum and hobbits as main love interests.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
My absolute favorite NTR game on the entire site.
There's a tendancy in the recent NTR games to include shotacon or lecherous old geezers with Gollum aspect. Decent looking fellows or black guys are too vanilla and the game deserves a one star review.
I used to be a patreon of this game for many months before I got low on money and decided to pause. I'll now resume my payment. Also, I'll go give a one star reviews to all these NTR games out there that contain bums, Gollum and hobbits as main love interests.
Somebody obviously feels extremely butthurt, that someone else might not like his fetish and on top of it, dares to give a bad, but honest review for his favorite NTR game .... :LOL: (Btw I'm not the only one disliking this vn). But yes, the fragile old geezer is indeed more "fresh" & "new", thus less stereotypical, than the 100th overdrawn and sexualized gorilla like black man fucking a dumb sex-doll like hot wife.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes