King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Wow. So many reactions. Seeing some comments here, now I feel bad and more thankful for the people who encouraged and said good things about the game when it barely had any content with shitty artwork. You people were saints to hang on till now. I hope your patience with me will payoff before long.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wow. So many reactions. Seeing some comments here, now I feel bad and more thankful for the people who encouraged and said good things about the game when it barely had any content with shitty artwork. You people were saints to hang on till now. I hope your patience with me will payoff before long.
Hey i just thought i would say i really like your game and that series you did on literotica called Beast and the Beauties
i tried this game when i found out they were written by the same person

Reactions: King B

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Wouldn't really put this game high on any lists even tho I don't mind the kinks, but it's good for a quick release when you are super horny. And sometimes that's all a game needs. Will check out future updates as they come :p

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
By the way, anyone complaining about being forced to cuckold route in vanilla exhibitionism route are the ones who played the early leaked version of v 0.7.7. It's Not my fault if you played a bugged version before the official public release.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I would like to start my comment by saying that I respect the creative freedom of any content creator, I do not like to influence their decisions.
That being said, it seems to me that the sharing route is now merged with the cuck route.
I think it takes away content and it won't make much sense to players, especially if Ethan and Nat
they respect each other, love each other and make decisions together, not letting the player make decisions through Ethan and assuming more of a spectator position is not good for the sharing path.
For example when Nat is sucking Ethan's penis at the party and the African American appears from behind, there should have been an option for the player to said something and feel more included, another example but it's more of a wish is that Ethan had also met a woman in the party if the player decided, especially it could be the wife of the African-American dude and thus play a little more with the options and the scene.

The creator of the game is doing an excellent job, I think we all agree and I just comment my hopes and wishes to see in the game.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I would like to start my comment by saying that I respect the creative freedom of any content creator, I do not like to influence their decisions.
That being said, it seems to me that the sharing route is now merged with the cuck route.
I think it takes away content and it won't make much sense to players, especially if Ethan and Nat
they respect each other, love each other and make decisions together, not letting the player make decisions through Ethan and assuming more of a spectator position is not good for the sharing path.
For example when Nat is sucking Ethan's penis at the party and the African American appears from behind, there should have been an option for the player to said something and feel more included, another example but it's more of a wish is that Ethan had also met a woman in the party if the player decided, especially it could be the wife of the African-American dude and thus play a little more with the options and the scene.

The creator of the game is doing an excellent job, I think we all agree and I just comment my hopes and wishes to see in the game.
You're clearly skimming the game. The two guys at the swinger party in the latest update are clearly stated to be college guys, how the heck could he have a wife to be shared? The point of the scenario is that some young dude who has no reason to be with her, is with your beloved partner of many years.

Also Ethan potentially has already fucked Jenna by the time of the party, so if he's not getting some, its due to your choices as a player.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
can someone tell my the steps to get this exact sex scene please ?
It's the morning scene with Darrel&Nat after their date witnessed by Ethan. Just follow the cuckold to cuckold submissive path from the guide inside the "...game/images/sguide" folder.
It doesn't matter if you go to interview, flirt with Riya or skip the interwiew and follow Nat and Darrel to gym...it works either ways.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
screenshot0003.png
I so hope there is going to be more of the Peter Path! It's the hardest path to get lol.... But he should be added to both cheating or NTR side as well as a separate secret path....

The main cuckold seems almost done but now with the gang bang I can see its going to get more interesting in how slutty she will get.... Will Peter turn up as part of the cuckold story line now?

Or better yet Vance from the night club from the dance floor.... Love to see Nat and him at it at some point..... But no idea how that will be possible seeing every path so far she gets pulled away or she walks away.... Maybe add that to the cheating or NTR path? Or will he turn up in the cuckold story line now?

What would be funny is if Carl was added in there some how lol.... Now that would be a laugh if Carl and Nat some how get together! Maybe a side part to the cheating or NTR side? Or will he also turn up in the cuckold story line now?

Thing I love is all the different path to the VN you have to play it multiple times to get all the different possible stories. It's how all VN should be made!

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
Not yet !!!. We will see probably in next update.

Will be interesting if she does accept cream pie from Tavon cause she said no to Jack. Maybe it will be a players choice and lead to Ethan eating said cream pie
is there any anal in NTR path?
she didn't do anal from her husband? right?
she is anal virgin in ntr path?
if she is anal virgin it would be great to see someone other than her husband took his anal virginity!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
is there any anal in NTR path?
she didn't do anal from her husband? right?
she is anal virgin in ntr path?
if she is anal virgin it would be great to see someone other than her husband took his anal virginity!
Not in the normal NTR path, but in the Ethan reluctant or Ethan Depresses there is

Apr 4, 2023
Not yet !!!. We will see probably in next update.

Will be interesting if she does accept cream pie from Tavon cause she said no to Jack. Maybe it will be a players choice and lead to Ethan eating said cream pie
Any approximate time period on when the next update will be released ?
Because with all due respect, the latest update was kinda lacking for me and i ain't a fan of orgy scenes anyway. Really was hoping for more dates and intense sex scenes between Nat and Darrel. I love the chemistry between the these two characters especially in the hotel scene which was insanely hot !

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes