Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't like Jenna's persona either or Ethan's, well at least on one route he has some self-respect without being a sissy-assed bitch all the time.
I mean is there actually a single person in this game who's actually likeable on all routes? I thought the point of this was to hate everyone.
Ethan's a worthless loser cuck, Darryl is a pos who shares naked pictures of Nat on the internet without her permission, Nat is an absolute uber cunt on numerous paths, Jenna is manipulative bitch who thinks she's some kind of god, Tayvon doesn't even think to get Nat's permission before sticking it in her, douchey young guy basically assaults Nat on the couch at the swingers party and then tries to cream pie her without her permission, the thuggy dude at the dancing date literally locks Ethan in a bathroom and tries to pick up his wife, I'm starting to wonder if Rhiya's the bitch who sold Nat out at work, like Peter is probably one of the least offensive characters here and he's a literal molester.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I mean is there actually a single person in this game who's actually likeable on all routes? I thought the point of this was to hate everyone.
Ethan's a worthless loser cuck, Darryl is a pos who shares naked pictures of Nat on the internet without her permission, Nat is an absolute uber cunt on numerous paths, Jenna is manipulative bitch who thinks she's some kind of god, Tayvon doesn't even think to get Nat's permission before sticking it in her, douchey young guy basically assaults Nat on the couch at the swingers party and then tries to cream pie her without her permission, the thuggy dude at the dancing date literally locks Ethan in a bathroom and tries to pick up his wife, I'm starting to wonder if Rhiya's the bitch who sold Nat out at work, like Peter is probably one of the least offensive characters here and he's a literal molester.
touché
now that you mention it, they're all just despicable, miserable examples of people. That's the whole point, on the other hand, like... real people.
Only Karl is kinda untainted so far

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Omfg that made me laugh so hard (because its true) XD
Thank you Mommysbuttslut

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
why do yo like womens with ass like
?
I think for that hype we have to thank Kim Kardashian as an influencer ...since she started to show off her monster ass it became a trend somehow...
So a long long time ago, there was this guy called Reuben, he had some paints.... Does the term Rubenesque sound at all familiar? It may not have started with him but he apparently liked bigger more curvy women.

Last edited:

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
More like, it started with this babe from 25,000 years ago:

Spoiler: Dudes have been into tits and ass since we lived in caves. Scientific fact.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Any idea when update releases? not feeling impatient more just curious so I don't have to think about it if it's a ways off.

rini

Jul 20, 2017
For whatever reason I can only download an edited version of some sort. so much of the gameplay is unavailable when you compare it to the Walkthrough, like i dont even get that option in this game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sava75

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
For whatever reason I can only download an edited version of some sort. so much of the gameplay is unavailable when you compare it to the Walkthrough, like i dont even get that option in this game
It would be substantially helpful if you could provide us more information about the downloaded edition, your device (PC/Linux, MAC or Android) or some screenshots.
It's quite difficult to tell what went wrong with the little input you served us.

Reactions: sava75

rini

Jul 20, 2017
It would be substantially helpful if you could provide us more information about the downloaded edition, your device (PC/Linux, MAC or Android) or some screenshots.
It's quite difficult to tell what went wrong with the little input you served us.
Thanks for replying, the version is 0.8.3-pc, I dont quite know how to explain this but parts of the game are always missing, certain options not available or scenes like pic number 2 and 7 or 27 are not playable , no matter what option i choose they're not in it. ill attach a screenshot of the walkthrough where those choices are not available in the

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes