r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Carl. Can't understand. This guy is awesome to the bull role, but he's on standby
Quite the opposite...Carl the nerd seems to be the most handsome guy in this game. I'm sure you're talking about Vance the greasy bold type.
But at least Vance is honest about his intention...not like Peter who only gets touchy when Nat has no opportunity to handle his avances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Matt: not agressive like vance; young (what means open minded); and definitely he would be popular in real life. Since the club scene update, I'm waiting for a scene with him. Even the guy who fucked nat at the party, he's perfect too, after all he's a regular bull for other couples, right? Coming back to the beginning: the same process that the couple did with Darrell, slowly And together, also testing new boundaries.

Nat-eth should to try different Bulls, doing different adventures with their favourites, like nudity beach; resort in any caribbean island; a fucking swing cruise; etc.

That would be my main plot If I write the game. Ryia should be a plan b for ethan at routes where nat turns too independent/indifferent to him. But If nat and eth still faithfull to each other, so... The bulls should be literally toyboys.

Last edited:

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Carl. Can't understand. This guy is awesome to the bull role, but he's on standby
Quite the opposite...Carl the nerd seems to be the most handsome guy in this game. I'm sure you're talking about Vance the greasy bold type.
But at least Vance is honest about his intention...not like Peter who only gets touchy when Nat has no opportunity to handle his avances.
Thanks for correction. I forget who is the nerd. Carl sounds like the guy who a hotwife would help to be more popular with girls

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Matt: not agressive like vance; young (what means open minded); and definitely he would be popular in real life. Since the club scene update, I'm waiting for a scene with him. Even the guy who fucked nat at the party, he's perfect too, after all he's a regular bull for other couples, right? Coming back to the beginning: the same process that the couple did with Darrell, slowly And together, also testing new boundaries.

Nat-eth should to give a time with different Bulls, do different adventures with their favourites, like nudity beach; resort in any caribbean island; a fucking swing cruise; etc.

That would be my main plot If I write the game. Ryia should be a plan b for ethan at routes where nat turns too indelendent/indifferent to him. But If nat and eth still faithfull to each other, so... The bulls should be literally toyboys.
I'm definitely on the same page like you. Can't wait to see an update after the club scenes. Just unfortune to have either Carl or Matt in the future and not both of them.
As for the new bounderies in this case I see them (Nat & Ethan) progressing in the vanille exhibition route like showing off at the college party.
May be later some stripping stuff for the more light path with Carl where Ethan has more dominat role and for the darker path with Matt something like swinging, resort, etc where Ethan plays a second and Nat the dominant role to that path.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is a Riya dream scene while your wife is blowing you if you saved her at the gym and had lunch with her. That's all I have found so far. :(

Reactions: Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes