Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
With the loss of her job and Ethan working on his own project, their money will get tight, so much so that I can see Peter "helping" the couple with some alternative rent payment arrangements

And does Riya have any scenes in the routes where Ethan doesn't go to the job interview or doesn't get the job?
asking for a friend:sneaky:

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
With the loss of her job and Ethan working on his own project, their money will get tight, so much so that I can see Peter "helping" the couple with some alternative rent payment arrangements

And does Riya have any scenes in the routes where Ethan doesn't go to the job interview or doesn't get the job?
I like that... with Peter... That could be a great storyline ! Not sure about Riya.... we need someone who has played it.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I like that... with Peter... That could be a great storyline ! Not sure about Riya.... we need someone who has played it.
Although I play this game, mainly because of Nat, Riya is dreamy too. Looking forward to her interactions with both of them. So hopefully, Nat and Riya will become friends and cohorts or rivals for the guy's attention.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017

Tell your friend, please there is Riya's gym scene (scene 47) and it appears only on ntr and on cuck route whether Ethan goes to the job interview or not. There are no other Riya scenes afterwards.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Tell your friend, please there is Riya's gym scene (scene 47) and it appears only on ntr and on cuck route whether Ethan goes to the job interview or not. There are no other Riya scenes afterwards.
Is there only the gym scene in the v0.9 update? Or are you referring to the gym scene from the last update v.0.8.7?

Although I play this game, mainly because of Nat, Riya is dreamy too. Looking forward to her interactions with both of them. So hopefully, Nat and Riya will become friends and cohorts or rivals for the guy's attention.
Natalie absolutely needs to see some competition for her husband's physical affection. Or on the cheating route, Ehtan needs an outlet to receive some love!

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
I don't know if it broke my save, were there any updates on QoS route?
I pay and downloaded, tried to play this morning for a bit, but didn't have much luck going past the last cuck scene with Darrell, Ethan, and Nat.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So who is nat banging in this update? Don't tell me is darrel again? Dude has a lot of scenes already. Eehehh

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes