matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Reclaiming isn't a cuckolding thing really. It is kind of an offshoot called stag/vixen play where the point is to let the hotwife get fucked by somebody else and when she is all sore and tender from getting completely back-broke by Chad Thundercock then Hubby tags in and finishes her off, reaffirming their relationship and seizing back control to show that it only happened because he allowed it. It is something really enjoyed by swingers more than cuck couples and both the partners get something out of it.
But stag~Vixen is not kind of cuckold relationship? We have an entire path where Ethan needs to convince Natalia to fuck other guys. It's literally a stag~vixen thing.

Do you like to know that your girl is fucked by other guy better than you can do? So, you are a cuck (or not).

Doesn't matter if you're watching or not, If you reclaiming in the end or not, If you sharing (willing cuckold) or if she guides you to accepts the lifestyle (like jenna). These answers only talk about how the couple enjoy cuckolding, but are not the answer to the question: is this guy a cuckold?

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Yes, there are some key pieces there that have not shown up in the story...yet.

Perhaps King B never intends to show the positive aspect of Ethan being the only love for Natalie and completely capable of satisfying her. That they, as a couple, engage in extramarital sex for the sexual satisfaction of the couple. And after Natalie has crazy sex, that Ethan is present for or permits to happen, he is there to love her and reclaim her and her adoration for him grows.

That is certainly not the story we have seen so far. Pieces are beginning to come into focus. I continue to believe this is a result of the nature of viewing a story as it is being developed and the way it is released with inherent limitations. We do have a scene where Nathan enjoys Nat with Darrel. The scene is more realistic and clearer if the player chooses not to allow Darrel to cum in Nat. But then, you lose several scenes as a result. Again, this calls into question the intended story. It seems focused on the cheating path (or the forced cuckold). It has the most content and fluid story. On that path, Ethan is jealous and unsupportive, obviously. The hotwife path has support from Ethan but he is neglected by Natalie and still humiliated. Or he is involved but this path is limited and poorly developed.

If I were in Ethan's shoes and Natalie acted the way she does, I would take her on the most romantic date to a beautiful make-out point overlooking the city. As we gaze at the moon and lovely city below, I would push her off the cliff and gleefully watch her fall to her death. So, I do not fault Ethan for being jealous or angry. If we were in this together, and Natalie had sex with others for my enjoyment, then the expectations of how she would behave and what we would do before and after would be clear to both of us. And if she strayed too far from those expectations that we had both agreed upon, then I would still be taking her to that overlook! Granted, I am not into cuckold play at all. So, there's that. :ROFLMAO:

Still, I am asking myself, where is the crazy sex she is supposed to be having with her husband after they get done with the other guy? Where's the win-win?
You did a joke in the end, but this comment is based.

I like a bit of humiliation but It's happening in the wrong way. Regular cuck demands humiliation when he have a substitute and can broke his relationship to start a new relationship with other woman who could supply his demmands. Why do you accept being humiliated if you aren't in the control? It would hurt and literally fuck the guy, literally a game over for him.

This is why king b should to priorize Ethan relationship with Ryia: Nat is getting off control in the main route. But not only, I'm missing funny to ethan.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
But recent updates are neglecting these paths. Nat looks the main character. Ethan don't touch Jenna in the group scene, this was crime. He should to take the clothes off and enjoy like Sam did.
yea he should have.. but he said to go ... it was Her night.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
But recent updates are neglecting these paths. Nat looks the main character. Ethan don't touch Jenna in the group scene, this was crime. He should to take the clothes off and enjoy like Sam did.
Yep, this was an interesting scene. It could be added onto in the future still. But as it stands, I wondered if maybe the reason Ethan did not get involved is because he doesn't want anyone but his wife (on the faithful path). It is fine to let her play in the group but he just wants to see her have sex with others and have sex with her himself.

I like the scene where they stay together on the couch and the guy comes up behind her. That was sexy and fun. Although had the guy not come up behind her, it would've been boring. This is a really good way to get started in the lifestyle. Dip your toes in by making out with your partner publicly at the party.

Last edited:
Reactions: matthww

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
And that is one of the problems I have with latest updates aswell.
In the beginning, the game seemed to center in both characters and their actions. On each Nat's move there was Ethan move. Lately, in most cases, it's mostly Nat(I get it, FemProtag games seem to get their shine for last year or so, and a huge chunk of fanbase in here is for paths where Natalia cheats etc).
One of the things that attracted me towards this game in a first place, was the fact that you get to control both chars and cause effect on their dynamic between themselves, their neighbours, coworkers etc.

Let's just say that for me the journey towards cheating on one/both sides or staying faithful is way more interesting than "oh, let's see how the bull fucks her while her pathetic husband watches it".

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Let's just say that for me the journey towards cheating on one/both sides or staying faithful is way more interesting than "oh, let's see how the bull fucks her while her pathetic husband watches it".
I tend to believe that King B is a much better writer than all that. It will take some time to fill out the alternative routes to their conclusion or at least to catch up with the current progress (the Peter fans could rejoice!). Suspect he has already written or outlined much of the story and is mainly working on the Renpy coding and rendering of the artwork.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
But stag~Vixen is not kind of cuckold relationship? We have an entire path where Ethan needs to convince Natalia to fuck other guys. It's literally a stag~vixen thing.

Do you like to know that your girl is fucked by other guy better than you can do? So, you are a cuck (or not).

Doesn't matter if you're watching or not, If you reclaiming in the end or not, If you sharing (willing cuckold) or if she guides you to accepts the lifestyle (like jenna). These answers only talk about how the couple enjoy cuckolding, but are not the answer to the question: is this guy a cuckold?
I suppose that I will have to put it like this: cuckolding and stag/vixen play are sister fetishes, but only half sisters with the same mother and different fathers. The woman involved may have the same motivation (get stuffed with a lotta dick to improve her relationship with her husband), but the motivation of the husband is very different. The cuckold has a fetish where he wants to be bested and humiliated (as explained at one point in the game) because he finds this arousing. They want their wife to prefer the other guy, or at least pretend to. Kind of like BDSM this is normally only enjoyed by men who are powerful and formidable in their personal life because that's just kind of how people are wired. The stag/vixen swinger is motivated not by his own arousal as a result of humiliation, but rather by comperson. In other words, they are able to enjoy their woman's sexual pleasure vicariously. It is her pleasure that they find arousing, and the other guy may be pretty irrelevant as far as they are concerned. They may not experience jealousy or humiliation at all. That's why they don't hesitate to dive in and get their sloppy seconds because they were raring to go the whole time. These are imperfect explanations but it does kind of explain how the way the various Cuckolding routes are unfolding doesn't always ring everybody's bell because you can slip back and forth between these distinct fetishes pretty easily.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I suppose that I will have to put it like this: cuckolding and stag/vixen play are sister fetishes, but only half sisters with the same mother and different fathers. The woman involved may have the same motivation (get stuffed with a lotta dick to improve her relationship with her husband), but the motivation of the husband is very different. The cuckold has a fetish where he wants to be bested and humiliated (as explained at one point in the game) because he finds this arousing. They want their wife to prefer the other guy, or at least pretend to. Kind of like BDSM this is normally only enjoyed by men who are powerful and formidable in their personal life because that's just kind of how people are wired. The stag/vixen swinger is motivated not by his own arousal as a result of humiliation, but rather by comperson. In other words, they are able to enjoy their woman's sexual pleasure vicariously. It is her pleasure that they find arousing, and the other guy may be pretty irrelevant as far as they are concerned. They may not experience jealousy or humiliation at all. That's why they don't hesitate to dive in and get their sloppy seconds because they were raring to go the whole time. These are imperfect explanations but it does kind of explain how the way the various Cuckolding routes are unfolding doesn't always ring everybody's bell because you can slip back and forth between these distinct fetishes pretty easily.
How does the woman's enjoyment change and factor into that?

I see how the partner's gratification drives what we call a fetish. It is all very confusing to an outsider. It does get difficult to describe and explain in part because we are trying to label complex human behaviors and feelings. So, to muddy those waters, let me give some scenarios.

If she sleeps with black men but does so for him, not because she gains any sexual satisfaction out of the race play.
She sleeps with others and gains no sexual satisfaction other than she is pleasing her partner.

What do we call the fetish in those cases?

Reactions: matthww

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I see how the partner's gratification drives what we call a fetish. It is all very confusing to an outsider. It does get difficult to describe and explain in part because we are trying to label complex human behaviors and feelings. So, to muddy those waters, let me give some scenarios.

If she sleeps with black men but does so for him, not because she gains any sexual satisfaction out of the race play.
She sleeps with others and gains no sexual satisfaction other than she is pleasing her partner.

Probably most French films from the 1960's. Just kidding. Maybe. I think that a lack of enjoyment by the woman would ruin both fetishes. The cuckold would be denied his angst and the stag would be deprived of his comperson. Perhaps if her man was a sadist he would enjoy the fact that he could induce her to do something she doesn't like. It is like something that Hitchcock would be interested in. He was very interested in unemotional women incapable of enjoying sex.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I'm sure there is a word for it, there is a word for everything these days. Out right cheating behind your partners back, forcing one of the couple to have sex, or having one 'take one for the team' are unacceptable behaviours in the cuckold communities I have been involved in. Its considered a couples sport and couples to do it together willingly or not at all. I hope that helps

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Wh
Unlocked

Her damp raven tresses flowed and draped over her shoulders and beautiful face.
A thin, short robe was wrapped around her sexy, lithe figure, almost sticking to her moist, smooth skin that almost glowed in the light.
There was something extra alluring and sexy about a woman fresh out of the shower.
Especially when that woman was as attractive as Riya.
who’s that? Riya? I don’t remember her in the game.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Probably most French films from the 1960's. Just kidding. Maybe. I think that a lack of enjoyment by the woman would ruin both fetishes. The cuckold would be denied his angst and the stag would be deprived of his comperson. Perhaps if her man was a sadist he would enjoy the fact that he could induce her to do something she doesn't like. It is like something that Hitchcock would be interested in. He was very interested in unemotional women incapable of enjoying sex.
Not a lack of enjoyment, but that her enjoyment comes from pleasing the partner (i.e. her husband).
If you look at the QoS, she gets pleasure from the race play. Or size play. Or the cheating fantasy. The disparity between the bull and the lover. The humiliation. But take that all away.

A situation where the woman participates because she wants to please her husband. Sure, she is going to hopefully achieve some sexual pleasure in the act itself. These aren't altruistic, selfless women. But the reason she entered the lifestyle and continues to do so is because it brings her husband such great pleasure.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm sure there is a word for it, there is a word for everything these days. Out right cheating behind your partners back, forcing one of the couple to have sex, or having one 'take one for the team' are unacceptable behaviours in the cuckold communities I have been involved in. Its considered a couples sport and couples to do it together willingly or not at all. I hope that helps
True, we seem to want to label everything these days and everything has to have a special status. Look at the discussion between "types" of cuckolding. Someone will eventually insist that they aren't a "xxxx" cuckold.

My lifestyle experience comes from two completely different points of view, a personal and a professional. On the personal side of things, my entire experience has been from couples who play together. They have incredibly strong marriages, and often strong jealousy. They just learn to control and compartmentalize it. None of my personal experiences come from anyone who engages in race play, or any other 'more extreme' form of the lifestyle. They seem to be healthy, well-adjusted people and couples.

The stereotypes represented in the visual novel are not even close to healthy. And with good reason. That does not make for a good dramatic story. Although I would argue that many people who are in the lifestyle or enjoy the fantasy of it want to see the healthy aspect of it in visual novels.

My introduction to swinging was through a couple who had a reluctant wife, which is quite common. They have been doing it for nearly 20 years now. While she does it willingly and enjoys the sex, what truly gets her off is how her husband responds to watching her. The happiness it brings him. And his horniness goes into overdrive afterwards. Which feeds hers even more. And that piece is what makes them so strong. When they "reunite" they are like 20-year-olds on their honeymoon. She could walk away at any time and be equally as happy in their lives.

So, we have all these names for the types of fetishes that surround the themes in this game. And we've been talking about mostly the dysfunctional aspects of what is going on between the couple. Which highlighted even deeper sexual themes of cheating, cuckolding, etc. that are occurring in the game. And naturally, I think a lot of us have been wondering from the beginning why it has taken the path it has taken. Fortunately, there have been some really nice explanations from people who enjoy those darker themes. Themes that, when I was faced with those choices made me want to kick Natalie's ass out and never look back. And to King's credit, he has provided a path for those of us who feel that way!!!

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I suppose that I will have to put it like this: cuckolding and stag/vixen play are sister fetishes, but only half sisters with the same mother and different fathers. The woman involved may have the same motivation (get stuffed with a lotta dick to improve her relationship with her husband), but the motivation of the husband is vry different. The cuckold has a fetish where he wants to be bested and humiliated (as explained at one point in the game) because he finds this arousing. They want their wife to prefer the other guy, or at least pretend to. Kind of like BDSM this is normally only enjoyed by men who are powerful and formidable in their personal life because that's just kind of how people are wired. The stag/vixen swinger is motivated not by his own arousal as a result of humiliation, but rather by comperson. In other words, they are able to enjoy their woman's sexual pleasure vicariously. It is her pleasure that they find arousing, and the other guy may be pretty irrelevant as far as they are concerned. They may not experience jealousy or humiliation at all. That's why they don't hesitate to dive in and get their sloppy seconds because they were raring to go the whole time. These are imperfect explanations but it does kind of explain how the way the various Cuckolding routes are unfolding doesn't always ring everybody's bell because you can slip back and forth between these distinct fetishes pretty easily.
I need to disagree. These aren't mutually exclusive paths. A 'swinger cuckold' like you describe (doesnt mind what kind of guy is fucking his girl) basically doesn't exist. Every cucks that I met (net or real life) enjoy a roleplay like 'being weakest link in a threesome', so bull role is a universal role. Weakness can be stamina or size dick or nothing... the roleplay sumarized: he just like to see the other guy being prefered by his wife while she have both options. Obviously, I met swingers, guys who doesn't like any element of submission, but these guys sounds more "predators" than 'cucks', the main goal for they isnt watch their girl, but fmf threesomes or even couple exchange.

We need to be attentive to understand. When I was young, my first kink was group sex and MFM sharing. Then, I watched a video where a white guy share his wife (participating, not like a reclaiming) with a black guy, then i got jealousy and aroused. It was like a sharing turning cuckolding. Amazing. That was my first time enjoying cuckolding, but I still reject mainstream cuckolding videos from cum eating AND cuckold sessions, the biggest producers of content. I take a lot of hours looking for videos where one guy share his girl with other guy, without humiliation, submission, but yet videos where the girl testing both and showing the preference for the other guy. Now I understand. I was looking for a long story, characters development, things that pornography couldn't offer, except in THIS (sexgames) universe. Recently, I started to watch these porns, but I look for videos that sounds like a routine. So, I literally enjoy both ways that you describe and I can assure that most guys too.

The sociopath hotwife, the simp cuck, the black bull... I lived cuckolding in real life and I see these things doesn't makes sense. These things are just a stereotype created by pornography to give quick answers for the fetish. Extremely vanilla.

Also I believe that supply own demands are the goal in relationship for any person in the world, the real question is: what are the motivations of a cuckold, a hotwife?
I suggest these for a cuckold:
1st Any cuckold live on a tightrope. His desire can broke his woman's desire for him;
2nd he NEEDs to be powerful and formidable to avoid bad endings;
3rs if he's not powerful or formidable enough he should be cautious;
4th as powerful he is, as deeper his limits (we agree about this)
5th cucks have a polygamy desire like any person, but he prefer to corrupts womans in a hotwife role;
6th a cuck can be a virtuous guy who stay faithful to his relationship (don't break the rules of the relationship) or can cheating
7th many guys don't have courage enough to stop the relationship, guys can cheat, but the regular guy care a lot for his partner, so... A normal guy can literally use these things that natalia did in recent updates to motivates a break in their relationship. I wouldn't forgive her, like the legend nurikabe said there

these demands for a hotwife:
1st powerful cuck is closed to a faithful route. powerful bull is closed to a heavy corrupted route.
2nd take the attention + VALIDATION (satisfy the husband and the bull) from a strong guy is better than sex itself
3rd Selection. Women are selective. Women have the power of sexual\natural selection in their hands. BNWO = bullshit. The real selection valuates social prestige, interest of other females, hardwork, safety and comfort for the kids, good body, smartness. But obviously when we talk about sex, the perfect partner would be like a human sextoy, high stamina, good body, etc.
is this sexual selection the regular cuckold is looking for
4th she needs to understand herself. A lot of womans doesn't know how cum. Obviously a hotwife needs a strong 'self' sense.

Last edited:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I think from a purely male perspective people have a tendency to compare themselves to others. No matter what kind of guy you are, even if you're at your physical peak there is always someone "better" that's just how things work. Eventually the difference comes down to personality and how well people click with chemistry.

I think the debate around cuckolding is interesting and multifaceted. Everyone has their own preferences.

I came to cuckolding as a fetish very late. It started out as an intense sexual gratification from having conversations with my female friends about their sex lives and hearing details about how they got into sexual situations that turned me on immensely. Since then I think it's safe to say I've been a bit of a voyeur. I get off on stuff like when I'm traveling and I start hearing loud sex from the neighboring hotel rooms.

My cuckolding fetish is born out of our current social taboos about cheating and promiscuous women.

It turns me on to see a woman doing something she "isn't supposed to" for her sexual gratification.
The fact that a cuckold has to stay monogamous while his partner has sex with other people to me is extremely exciting because from a positive perspective she cares enough that it would hurt her to see you sleeping with others so she still wants you to be hers and in her life while simultaneously despite all the sex she's having with others you still matter to her. Her coming back despite sexual variety means there's a deeper, stronger bond that isn't broken with superficial physical desires. So in that sense my cuckolding fetish is very selfish. It may seem like I'm giving up a lot, but emotionally I'm the centre of her attention. She wants me to watch her getting off and likes that I'm getting off on her getting off. In essence she may be in the throes of sexual passion with another man but I'm still the centre of her world. It's messed up, I get it but ultimately that somehow means a lot more to me than sexual exclusivity.

Ultimately I think real cuckolding is predicated on a deep sense of trust and connection and those relationships are very strong. If you broke up because of cuckolding (rather than personality differences or normal reasons people break up in relationships) then it's likely you were never going to succeed as a couple even without it.

For me I enjoy the humiliation aspect because it frees me from "responsibility". In other words I don't need to perform, I don't need to meet an expectation, the bar gets set artificially low such that I get to get off on her having sex and getting pleasure without having to think about my own performance in the process.

I have seen and dated a lot of women in my life, cuckolding creates an artificial scarcity that makes me desire the hotwife in ways I normally wouldn't if she was just "mine". I get off on seeing or hearing her have sex in perspectives and situations I normally wouldn't be able to experience because I am directly involved in the situation. Ultimately years of unconscious conditioning from watching porn allows me to experience a form of sex I'm "used to" compared to being directly involved in it.

I'm well endowed, I am at least decent in sex and occupying the "junior" role in a threesome where I sit back and watch isn't about my shortcomings perceived or otherwise. But I love to pretend that I'm sexually inadequate because it gives me a dopamine rush, I like temporarily being induced into wanting something I can't have and seeing someone else get it and then getting my release later after she's had her turn.

It's all about vicarious pleasure from a varied experience that is different from yours, seeing a woman fully give into her lust and break every social more that requires her to restrain her sexual behavior and ultimately exploring the worst case scenarios associated with jealousy to their final conclusion only to see that despite everything you as a couple are still here and still going strong.

The creampie eating fetish is a degrading humiliation, yes , but for me it's more about the symbolic consumption of her sex act to make it a part of you. Sort of like those voodoo stereotypes where you consume someone's heart to take their power. It's kinda like that. You sort of vicariously make the sex a part of you and that's thrilling. I will acknowledge I never did that in real life and while i'd try it once I think there's a good chance I might not like the real thing compared to the idea of it all and that's fine. You live and learn.

Everyone is different and I think our relentless desire to catalogue and categorize content kinda runs counter to the fact that real life relationships involving stuff like "cuckolding" are so fluid it can be hard to categorize.

Some people when they hear cuckolding thinkg "Chastity cages, creampie eating and humililation"
Others think "One sided polyamory and compersion"
Others yet think "Swinging" in the most basic of tenses.

all are equally correct and all of them are interchangable. It just depends on your mood.

I for example have been riding out the extreme cuckolding route in the game and enjoying it. Would I want to be married to a 100% black owned wife where I'm in chastity and never get sex? No probably not. Far more likely we'd play with a regular bull once in a while and in between that we'd have a normal ass relationship where we still have sex.

But I'm also interested in varied and different experiences. I'll be playing the fuck out of the pending Riya route because I'm also interested in the drama of Ethan and Nat breaking up with Ethan finding a "better" woman in Riya.

Long story short. Enjoying certain sex acts and fantasies doesn't automatically fully commit you to a specific label like cuckold or gay. Those are shorthand ways to categorize things so you don't have to write essays about them.

I think getting cucked is only pathetic or weak if it's something that is being done to you against your will and you lack the self respect to put a stop to this behavior or leave the situation. If you believe in yourself, know you are good enough and have self esteem you can do whatever the fuck you want, including humiliation roleplay and come out of it feeling fine.

If you genuinely truly believe you are a pathetic loser, who doesn't deserve pussy, who is otherwise unlovable or inadequate. Then you need therapy, not cuckolding. Your opinion of yourself is the only one that matters. Be kind to you and others will do the same.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes