Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It is the route where they both cheat and in a conversation Nat asks Ethan to confess that he was unfaithful and if he does it as punishment he becomes a submissive cuckold, if I am a cincero it seems hypocritical and low on Nat's part since it was her who pushes Ethan to cheat to feel free to have sex with Darrel

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It is the route where they both cheat and in a conversation Nat asks Ethan to confess that he was unfaithful and if he does it as punishment he becomes a submissive cuckold, if I am a cincero it seems hypocritical and low on Nat's part since it was her who pushes Ethan to cheat to feel free to have sex with Darrel
Yes, setting him up with Jenna. Shitty move for a loving wife who just wants to fuck someone else!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In that route it is true because even if I reject Jenna and Nat regrets what she was going to do, it is rubbish that a wife who says she loves you seeks to dynamite her marriage for her personal satisfaction.
Yeah it was pretty bad and that pretty much should have been the end of that relationship. There is no coming back from that shit.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
There is a route where the text changes and makes Natalie sound like she is encouraging Ethan to be a cuckold.
I thought I had played all the routes but I have never seen the scene where she gets mad at him for having the cuckold fantasy. What route is that?
From what I remember, on any path where Ethan is the instigator of his cuckolding fantasy she will get mad and ask him to never bring it up again if you decide to stop it.
Don't remember exactly where you had the choice, but probably before she is about to go on a date with darrel. Might also be other moments where you can change paths and stop it but I don't remember.
Not sure what happens after, if you do decide to stop it, probably just defaults back to vanilla sharing route I guess.

Reactions: Nurikabe

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Some of the different paths don't intersect well, but IMO for the most part it seems that we have to forgive some inconsistencies in the coding of the game, it's like some spelling or grammar mistakes. In some sense, this game doesn't make sense 100% of the time, like real life, and trying to find any logic in a womans thinking.... :rolleyes:
Yeah it's fine to have a few inconsistencies. The author has already made a good job of creating a game that actually feels like your choices matter and have different consequences. Most games in this site are so one dimensional. The "options" you have in those are really just 'do you want to see sex scene or just skip' and the plot continues with little changes. Others have predetermined few number of branches that don't interact well and your choices don't really impact them, only your initial choices that would point to those rigid branches matter, future choices are just flavor that don't add to the 'action-consequence' aspect of the game narrative. This game is one of the few ones where your choices interact with one another and there could be different consequences from different combinations of actions. Not to mention this game has more depth than most others. I just find it odd that this inconsistent path is so early in the game but nobody seemed to notice it. But I can see that all the branching is going to be a headache for the author in the future as the game develops and more branching occurs. The other games that have this much depth and choice interactivity also face the same problem. It's like a blessing with a caveat. It's a blessing that a game is able to achieve giving players with many choices that really have an impact in the narrative but if you want to see a certain path develop further, you're going to wait for a long time because other paths have to develop too. This can be seen in the vanilla and Peter content. So many people here nag about having more Peter. But I personally want to see other characters more than this old man (in fact I see it as a win if an update focuses on other characters and not on Peter. Don't put me in a stake for saying this). It's also a little sad that the vanilla path isn't developed too well and doesn't have unique scenes. I guess people just aren't that excited on the vanilla path so it just keeps getting shoved.
As a side note, I actually like this update. Having more Matt and Carl content is a big plus. It's not cocks and dicks all the time and this actually sets up and spices future Matt and Carl content.

KROM95

May 14, 2019

This is a poll to choose Nat's dress to attend the college party with Matt. The writing will change according to the selected dress.
Dress 1
A dress close to a cheerleading outfit with a stylish top, short pleated skirt and converse shoes. Nat will try to look younger to blend into the college crowd and compete with the younger competition on equal grounds.

Dress 2

A dress of a more mature taste with a leather corset top, a tight short skirt with a deep slit that goes almost up to her hips and matching heels. Nat will try to look apart from her younger competition and try to capitalize on her mature looks and personality.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
does not

This is a poll to choose Nat's dress to attend the college party with Matt. The writing will change according to the selected dress.
Dress 1
A dress close to a cheerleading outfit with a stylish top, short pleated skirt and converse shoes. Nat will try to look younger to blend into the college crowd and compete with the younger competition on equal grounds.

Dress 2

A dress of a more mature taste with a leather corset top, a tight short skirt with a deep slit that goes almost up to her hips and matching heels. Nat will try to look apart from her younger competition and try to capitalize on her mature looks and personality.
does not matter much, knowing matt that dress wont be on for long
but 1st dress is cuter

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 2 definately gotta go for the sluttier look and get all eyes on dat ass and see how many dicks she wakes up at the party:ROFLMAO:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah it's fine to have a few inconsistencies. The author has already made a good job of creating a game that actually feels like your choices matter and have different consequences. Most games in this site are so one dimensional. The "options" you have in those are really just 'do you want to see sex scene or just skip' and the plot continues with little changes. Others have predetermined few number of branches that don't interact well and your choices don't really impact them, only your initial choices that would point to those rigid branches matter, future choices are just flavor that don't add to the 'action-consequence' aspect of the game narrative. This game is one of the few ones where your choices interact with one another and there could be different consequences from different combinations of actions. Not to mention this game has more depth than most others. I just find it odd that this inconsistent path is so early in the game but nobody seemed to notice it. But I can see that all the branching is going to be a headache for the author in the future as the game develops and more branching occurs. The other games that have this much depth and choice interactivity also face the same problem. It's like a blessing with a caveat. It's a blessing that a game is able to achieve giving players with many choices that really have an impact in the narrative but if you want to see a certain path develop further, you're going to wait for a long time because other paths have to develop too. This can be seen in the vanilla and Peter content. So many people here nag about having more Peter. But I personally want to see other characters more than this old man (in fact I see it as a win if an update focuses on other characters and not on Peter. Don't put me in a stake for saying this). It's also a little sad that the vanilla path isn't developed too well and doesn't have unique scenes. I guess people just aren't that excited on the vanilla path so it just keeps getting shoved.
As a side note, I actually like this update. Having more Matt and Carl content is a big plus. It's not cocks and dicks all the time and this actually sets up and spices future Matt and Carl content.
With so many different route choices, IMO think if KingB wants (effort=$ ratio) to keep the game going, he will eventually have to make another chapter and tie this chapter off. The new chapter then would ask for the player's former choices. Many developers use this to clean up the gameplay when the games spin out of control. The tyranny of numbers is a really big problem.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It is true that the good thing about having several routes is that we can enjoy the game from different perspectives. The bad thing is that if you like one route more than the others, you will have to wait a long time for that route to be updated, something that the developer knows and the only thing What we can do is be patient, especially when the update is for a route that we are not interested in playing.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes