Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Lol, as always, you're ideas are always creative, Leongen43. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
Something that I did not understand because King B did not take advantage of making a route where Nat is a professor at the university where Carl and Matt are, she has university studies, can you imagine the scenes the sexy teacher Nat, which version would the vulnerable Nat who falls like in temptation of young bulls where she is dominated and becomes their slave or Nat being a dominant predator creating her harem of young university students whom she leaves dry with pleasure? :unsure: :unsure::love::LOL:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
Something that I did not understand because King B did not take advantage of making a route where Nat is a professor at the university where Carl and Matt are, she has university studies, can you imagine the scenes the sexy teacher Nat, which version would the vulnerable Nat who falls like in temptation of young bulls where she is dominated and becomes their slave or Nat being a dominant predator creating her harem of young university students whom she leaves dry with pleasure? :unsure: :unsure::love::LOL:
Deym! I always have the hots for a smoldering hot teacher. Nothing beats the allure of a sexy milfy figure, 'ya know? That's some good idea right there. (y)(y)(y) Just imagine, Nat, spread out on top of the teacher's table and getting humped and pumped full of her student's seed after class is over? Deym! So deym hot i say! Who's the real pet in this situation? The teacher's pets which are her young bulls,
or perhaps it is Nat herself? Someone who can't live without a bull pumping her full every now and then? :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Deym! I always have the hots for a smoldering hot teacher. Nothing beats the allure of a sexy milfy figure, 'ya know? That's some good idea right there. (and)(and)(and) Just imagine, Nat, spread out on top of the teacher's table and getting humped and pumped full of her student's seed after school? Deym! So deym hot i say! Who's the real pet in these situation? The teacher's pets which are her young bulls,
or perhaps it is Nat herself? Someone who can't live without a bull pumping her full every now and then? :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
Nat being the sexy teacher wearing very hot outfits, having sex with the young bulls getting dozens of creampied a day, even her dressing as a cheerleader cheering on the team making her beautiful tits bounce from one side to the other and when they win Nat is in the locker room with a slave outfit ready to give her a hot prize of dirty victory sex, if this will happen and Ethan goes to look for her and when he approaches the boys start laughing, he will suspect that Nat is cheating on him or that something funny happened and it is a coincidence that they Do they laugh when he approaches? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2020
Nat being the sexy teacher wearing very hot outfits, having sex with the young bulls getting dozens of creampied a day, even her dressing as a cheerleader cheering on the team making her beautiful tits bounce from one side to the other and when they win Nat is in the locker room with a slave outfit ready to give her a hot prize of dirty victory sex, if this will happen and Ethan goes to look for her and when he approaches the boys start laughing, he will suspect that Nat is cheating on him or that something funny happened and it is a coincidence that they Do they laugh when he approaches? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:
Very nice. But i think a better scene at the end would be a shocked Ethan at a sprawled out Nat, wearing cheerleader outfit with her melons exposed and her slit pouring out a ton of seed. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

Jan 31, 2020
Pumped full of seed while her body convulses uncontrollably, i must say.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Very nice. But i think a better scene at the end would be a shocked Ethan at a sprawled out Nat, wearing cheerleader outfit with her melons exposed and her slit pouring out a ton of seed. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:
I don't know, I prefer that he not know so that the doubts and suspicions of what Nat is doing when he doesn't see her make him have doubts and suspicions that make him suffer psychologically, when she returns home exhausted and sore from so much sex and She wants to sit down but he notices that it hurts, he will ask "honey, why does your butt hurt" and she answers "it's just that I was practicing pole vaulting and I fell on some huge sticks", will Ethan believe it or will he be more suspicious? :unsure: :unsure:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you are a white guy and the baby is black, I guess you will gain many glances from the folks.
It should be different today, but it's not.
The reality of that situation is while black female - white male relationships are becoming more common, they're still far less common than the inverse, (both of which are fairly uncommon relative to same ethnic background pairings), so people's brains assume it's not the white guy's kid. This perception will probably change in a few decades as black female- white male pairings become more common.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The reality of that situation is while black female - white male relationships are becoming more common, they're still far less common than the inverse, (both of which are fairly uncommon relative to same ethnic background pairings), so people's brains assume it's not the white guy's kid. This perception will probably change in a few decades as black female- white male pairings become more common.
I was married to a black girl before. And dating some before and since, along with white and Asian gals. Some people think that love and attraction do not have a color.

Jan 31, 2020
Nah, i've seen something on Youtube before where a black dude accused his black wife of cheating because their kid was born with white skin. Baby's dad was so deym sure that his wife cheated on him but when the DNA test came out and the judge read it out aloud, all the people in the courtroom could not believe what was on the DNA test, their eyes went so wide it would almost seem like they would pop out of their sockets. As it turns out, genetics was to blame as the wife's ancestors seemed to have had white skin a very long time ago. A very long time ago which probably meant a measure of time spanning probably thousands of years ago, which also seems to coincide with a theory i've heard before that environment can drastically affect a specific race's evolution. White Europeans would inevitably have a dark skin color if you make them live in a hot place like africa for thousands of years. Yeah, it's a lengthy explanation, i know but having a baby with a different skin color does not necessarily mean the wife cheated/slept around indescriminately. Sometimes, it's all in the genes.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes... it has been released. Can some one post the spoiler hints and the other picture.... I know we wait for the game release a couple days.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
For those like me who made them separate and have different lives, does anyone know if there's any news, I prefer Ethan with Ria, eNat who does what he does best, the slut, they're not an ideal couple for me, thanks

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
For those like me who made them separate and have different lives, does anyone know if there's any news, I prefer Ethan with Ria, eNat who does what he does best, the slut, they're not an ideal couple for me, thanks
Well, there can be many endings, that depends on the dev. Although it is very obvious that there will be that ending where they at least separate.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For now it seems not and it's a shame I want to see scenes of them, from the images it seems that it is still on Carl's route or maybe Matt, maybe we will see a threesome of drugged sex while Carl on his knees crying inconsolably :cry:tears of semen for everything that has been accumulated so far, right?:unsure::poop::LOL::LOL:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes