Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Or... she gets preggo and has no idea who's the baby-daddy is!
Let's see if I understand this saying that Jenna could do a special where she takes Nat in one of those sex bathrooms where her body is divided by a wall and that subscribers who have answered the questions correctly can have sex with Nat some use their mouth and others his ass, whoever gets Nat pregnant can win a free year of subscription and his name will be hidden so that the other members are not jealous? :unsure: :unsure::ROFLMAO::love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It doesn't matter who gets Nat pregnant
I will be the dad
The other dude may get to inseminate Nat
But I'm the one who will be with her and raise our baby

I think I know who the lucky one in this situation is.
And what happens if he takes a sample from you (maybe from the special sock :ROFLMAO: :love: ) and the baby is yours, would that be considered reverse infidelity? :ROFLMAO::eek::love:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It doesn't matter who gets Nat pregnant
I will be the dad
The other dude may get to inseminate Nat
But I'm the one who will be with her and raise our baby

I think I know who the lucky one in this situation is.
If you are a white guy and the baby is black, I guess you will gain many glances from the folks.
It should be different today, but it's not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
If you are a white guy and the baby is black, I guess you will gain many glances from the folks.
It should be different today, but it's not.
Speaking for myself, when I see something like what you are describing, I wonder if they adopted or from a previous relationship. Guess I should consider some infidelity, either with consent or not, too!

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Speaking for myself, when I see something like what you are describing, I wonder if they adopted or from a previous relationship. Guess I should consider some infidelity, either with consent or not, too!
And if we talk about the game, could it be an anniversary gift from Darrel? :unsure: :oops::LOL:
And if you don't want strange looks, you could move to a city where everyone is cuckold or color blind, which will be better? :unsure::poop::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You're right but I wouldn't care what other people think.
It only matters to me that Nat & I have a strong loving relationship
And that our child grows up happy & healthy.
Could Darrel be your baby's godfather?:unsure:
Surely he could help you take care of the baby and Nat when you have to go to work to earn your bread, it's good to have people who love you and help you, right?:unsure:

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes